The survey shows that a common man struggles the expenses on a daily basis because of his limited income. A personal loan gives monetary assistance to the people for their necessities. This loan is constituted of collateral free financial funds. The utilization of cash amount extracted through the loan can be used for the personal needs and desires.
Why one should choose Personal Loans in Haridwar?
- There is no upper limit to borrow money.
- It is the simple and safe Loan scheme for raising funds in times of need.
- The loan amount is based upon the income and the repayment capability of the person.
- There is no need to put any property or asset as collateral to the lender.
Eligibility criteria for Personal Loan Haridwar
Not every person can apply for a personal loan. There are some eligibility criteria on the basis of which the bank provides a personal loan to the applicant. There are two categories of applicants:
There are different eligibility criteria for both applicants.
- Firstly the age of the applicant should be more than 21 years.
- Secondly, if the borrower is residing in a metropolitan city should have a minimum income of Rs 18,000. And if the person is from non-metropolitan city, then he should have the minimum income of Rs 12,000.
- The borrower should have the work experience of the last three years, and the salary should come in their account only.
- If a person is applying for the personal loan, then he must have a good credit history and credit score.
- The documentation process is easy they have to submit their bank statement of the last three months and the salary slip of the last six months.
- If a person is self-employed than the age of the applicant should be 25 years.
- The applicant should file ITR for the last three years.
- The credit score of the applicant should be good, and no debt should be left due.
- The ITR which the applicant files should be of Rs 2.5 lakhs per annum at least.
- And if the applicant is having a business than his business should be running from the last three years.
Documentation for Personal Loan Haridwar
Documentation for personal loans may vary according to the profiles. Before lending money, banks ensure the repaying capacity of the borrower. The personal loan documents will be different for salaried and self-employed profiles. Before applying for a personal loan, check your eligibility and documents required.
three months salary slip
two years ITR (minimum two lacs)
Latest six months bank statement
PAN Card copy
Address Proof ( Voter Card, Aadhaar Card, Passport) & if in Rental Apartment ( Rented Agreement, Electricity & Water Bill)
Identity Proof ( Aadhaar Card, Passport, Voter Card)
2 passport size photographs
The rate of interest:
The interest rate provided in the personal loan is quite affordable. It starts at 10.75% per annum.
Benefits of Personal Loan Haridwar
- A Loan without any collateral or security: A Personal Loan is not a secured loan. Banks don’t ask for any security or collateral. So, there is no need of pledging collateral or security. It is purely given as per the customers' income.
- Simple Documentation: Personal Loans are simple and easy. You can get it with minimum documentation with a quick process. Banks need some basic documents of a borrower like identity proof, address proof, income proof, etc.
- Loan Amount: The amount can be ranging from Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 20 lakh.
- Quick Loan Approval: It is easily sanctioned within 48-72 hours without any hassle. After getting the documents, banks will do the verification of the given details and the loan will get disbursed within 24 hours of verification.
- Multipurpose finance: Personal loan can be used for various purposes, i.e. in paying old bills, home improvements, wedding shopping, financing trips and many more.
- No Third party involvement: The loan is directly given to the borrower without the involvement of the third party. It is a relationship between the borrower and the lender.
Haridwar also known as Hardwar is a significant pilgrimage town. It is the district of Uttarakhand. The River Ganges, after flowing for 253 kilometers (157 miles) from its origin at Gaumukh at the edge of the Gangotri Glacier, enters the Indo-Gangetic Plains of North India for the first time at Haridwar, which gave the city its ancient name, Gangadwára. Haridwar is regarded as one of the seven holiest places to Hindus.
Other Leading Personal Loan Providers in Haridwar
- HDFC Personal Loan
- SBI Personal Loan
- ICICI Bank Personal Loan
- Axis Bank Personal Loan
- PNB Personal Loan
- Citibank Personal Loan
- Bandhan Bank Personal Loan
- Fullerton India Personal Loan
- Personal Loan from Other Banks