Bank of Baroda brings to you a unique loan product with Loan available for repairs / renovation / improvement / extension of the existing house, also for purchase of furniture / fixtures / furnishing / other gadgets such as fans, geysers, air conditioners etc.
Bank Of Baroda Home Improvement Loan: Eligibility
- All individuals (resident Indians) singly or jointly owning a dwelling unit in their name/(s)
Age Limit for home loan–
- Minimum Age – 21 years
- Maximum Age- Age of the borrower plus repayment period should not be beyond retirement age, in case of salaried persons and 65 years in case of others.
- Principle applicant must have consistent and stable source of income minimum for last three years.
Bank Of Baroda Home Improvement Loans: Loan Amount
- Maximum loan amount-
- Salaried person - 2 times of gross annual income
- Other than salaried persons i.e. professionals / self-employed / business persons etc., three times of net (average of last three years) annual income plus depreciation claimed individual capacity
Bank Of Baroda Home Improvement Loan: Repayment Period
- Maximum-10-years by Equated Monthly installments
- Moratorium period maximum-6-months or one month after completion of repair/renovation work whichever is earlier.
Bank Of Baroda Home Improvement Loan: Rate Of Interest And Other Charges
- 2.50% above Base Rate i.e. 12.00%.
- Processing charges are 0.50%
(*above interest rates are subject to change without notice)
Bank of Baroda Home Improvement Loan: Documentation
- Photo Identity Proof,
- Residence /Address Proof
- Proof of Age
- Passport size photographs,
- Signature verification from existing banker along with a copy of Bank statement for last six months
- Copy of PAN CARD
- Copy of the document to the title of the property
- In the case of construction of house Approved plan, detailed estimated cost of construction certified by Architect along with title deed of the property are required to be submitted
For salaried class persons:
- Last 4-6 months salary slip along with Form no. 16 for last three financial years.
Self-employed/ Business persons:
- Copy IT Returns for last three years along with last IT assessment order
- Copy of Audited Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss A/cs for last three years
Leading Home Loan Providers (Click to Apply)
|REMINDER SERVICES||CURRENT HOME LOAN INTEREST RATES||EMI CALCULATOR|