Andhra Bank Customer Care Number
Andhra Bank was a public sector bank of India with its headquarter in Hyderabad, Telangana. As of 2019, it has 2885 branches, 4 extension counters, 38 satellite offices and 3798 ATMs. The bank had its presence in 25 states and 3 union territories. In April 2020, it was merged with the Union Bank of India and the amalgamation was called The Union Bank of India.
To get the solution to the queries easily and smoothly, Customers can call the Andhra Bank Customer Care Number 24*7. Customers can also get in touch with the bank through email, by visiting the official website or by going to the branch.
Visit Dialabank for more.
Andhra Bank 24*7 Customer Care Toll-Free Number
In case of any kind of banking-related queries and problems, customers can call the toll-free Customer Care Numbers provided by the bank.
- Customer Care Number: 1800-425-1515
- Customer Care Number (for Pensioners): 1800-425-7701
Andhra Bank Customer Care Timings
- If a customer has a problem or a query he/she can visit the bank’s branch from Monday to Saturday between 10 am to 5 pm, except the 2nd and 4th Saturdays of the month.
- Customers can get in touch with the bank through the Andhra Bank Customer Care Number which provides 24*7 assistance for all kinds of questions and problems.
- Customers can also connect to the bank by writing emails at- firstname.lastname@example.org anytime they have a question, and the bank responds as soon as they can.
- Customers can visit the bank website anytime they want some information regarding the bank and its services.
Andhra Bank Credit Card Customer Care
Customers who are also a cardholder of Andhra Bank can contact the bank to hotlist their cards in case of theft or loss. Andhra Bank Credit Card Customer Care also provides assistance on call for all credit card related issues and questions.
- 1800-425-4059 (toll-free)
- 1800-425-1515 (toll-free)
- +91-4024683210 (charges may apply)
- +91-4024383220 (charges may apply)
Andhra Bank Customer Care Complaint Number
If a customer has any queries or is facing any problem, he can the bank’s toll-free number or can write an email.
- Toll-free number: 1800-425-1515
- Email: email@example.com