Barclays Bank Customer Care Number
Barclays Bank is a British universal bank with its headquarter in London. It works as two divisions, Barclays UK and Barclays International. It was established in the city of London in 1690 as goldsmith banking business. In 1736, James Barclay joined the business. Goslings Bank, Backhouse’s Bank and Gurney’s Bank merged together and formed Barclays and Co. in 1896.
Barclays Bank offers 24*7 customer care service through its customer service number to all its existing and potential customers. You can contact the bank by visiting its branch, call customer care or write an email in case of any query.
Visit Dialabank for more.
Barclays Bank 24*7 Customer Care Toll-Free Number
Barclays Bank Customer Care Numbers are given below:
Customer Service: 442476842100
Corporate Banking Helpline: 022-6000-1550 (Standard calling rates apply)
|Location||Barclays Bank Customer Care Number|
Barclays Bank Customer Care Timings
- Barclays Bank Customer Care number is available 24*7 for the customers.
- Customers can also contact the bank directly by using the option of ‘Chat’ in the bank’s app. Here the bank’s team is available 24*7.
- Customers can also write their queries to the bank’s email anytime.
- Customers can also visit the branches for their queries.
Barclays Bank Credit Card Customer Care
For Credit Card related queries and problems, customers can contact its Barclaycard customer services team.
- 0800 151 0900
- 0333 200 9090
Barclays Bank Customer Care Complaint Number
For any complaints, queries, problems or unresolved issues, customers can either directly visit the branch, write to its email or call its helpline number.
- Banking Helpline: 022-6000-1550
- Email- firstname.lastname@example.org