Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank Netbanking Features
Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank is among those banks that provide online/net banking free of cost to their customers. The Head Office of the Bank is at Ajmer, and its 12 Regional Offices are at Alwar, Banswara, Baran, Bharatpur, Bhilwara, Chittorgarh, Churu, Jhunjhunu, Kota, Neem Ka Thana, Sawaimadhopur and Sikar.
Some features of Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank net banking by Dialabank:-
- Online fund transfer within Bank.
- Transfer funds to other BRKGB Bank or Non-BRKGB Bank account securely.
- Stop Payment of ChequeOnline.
- Transfer funds using IMPS.
- Check your balance online.
- Check your account Summary.
Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank Netbanking online registration process
Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank gives their customers the net banking facility at the time of registration itself. At that time of registration, if you have not received the login id and password from the Bank, then you can do it online by following some simple steps.
- Visit the online banking page Bank to get the application form at https://brkgb.com/.
- Download the application form according to your user type.
- Then submit the filled application form to your respective branch of the Bank.
- After processing the application form, the Bank will generate your confidential user id and password, which you can later use to do net banking.
Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank Netbanking Login Process
- Visit the BRKGB Bank official website. at https://brkgb.com/index.php
- Click on Net Banking Tab on the website.
- Now a page open, click on Retail User.
- Enter the User ID / Customer ID on the next page with,
- The Password and click login to enter your BRKGB Net Banking account.
How to Check Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank Account Balance Online
- Log in to your BRKGB Bank net banking account.
- Click on the ‘Accounts Summary’ under the ‘Accounts’ tab.
- A list of accounts will be displayed on the screen; select the account of which you need to check the balance.
- The account balance is displayed on the screen now.
FAQs on Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank Netbanking
✅ How can I activate mobile banking in Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank?
For this, first, you need to download the official app of Baroda Kshatriya Gramin bank then login into it to activate your mobile banking.
✅ What is Brkgb?
BRKGB is the short form of Baroda Kshatriya Gramin bank, which is a rural bank.
✅ How can I check my Baroda Gramin balance by SMS?
You need to dial 1800 3010 1886 from your registered mobile number, and they will provide complete information regarding your account balance via SMS. This toll-free no.