Capital First Bank Netbanking Features
Capital First Bank provides a netbanking facility to all its customers having bank accounts with them. Netbanking facility is a digital platform that allows you to access your bank account and related service, all in one place at the comfort of your home.
Capital First Bank is an Indian non-bank financial institution that has recently collaborated with IDFC Bank, now known as IDFC First.
Anyone can access their account via netbanking after logging into their account with a password and customer ID provided by the bank. Netbanking is used to access your account, transfer funds from their account to any account via RTGS/NEFT/IMPS, book FDs or RDs, invest in mutual funds, etc.
Compare the best netbanking services providers in India for free with dialabank.
Capital First Bank Netbanking Online Registration Process
Step 1: Visit Capital First Bank online banking portal.
Step 3: Click on the ‘Login to internet banking portal’ button.
Step 4: Click on the ‘Activate net banking’ button.
Step 5: Enter your mobile number and customer ID provided by the bank.
Step 6: Click on proceed.
Step 7: Enter Account Number or Debit Card Number, or Loan Account Number.
Step 8: Enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number.
Step 9: You will be registered for Capital First Bank Netbanking.
Capital First Bank Netbanking Login Process
Step 1: Visit the netbanking portal.
Step 2:Click on the ‘Login to internet banking portal’ button.
Step 3: Enter your mobile number to proceed.
Step 4: Click on the ‘Proceed to log in’ button.
How to Check Capital First Bank Account Balance Online
Step 1: Log in to your netbanking account with your username and password.
Step 2: Find the ‘Account Statements’ option.
Step 3: Select the Account for which you wish to see the balance.
Step 4: Choose the period for which you want to see the balance.
Step 5: The account balance and other details of the selected account will be displayed.
FAQs on Capital First Bank Netbanking
✅ What does funds transfer mean?
A funds transfer is transferring funds from your own account to:
- Your other accounts under your user ID and/or
- 2. To other beneficiaries within Capital First Bank/outside Capital First Bank (also known as Third Party Funds Transfer).
✅ How do I add beneficiaries in my personal netbanking?
- Log into Capital First Bank Net Banking.
- Under ‘Funds Transfer’, select ‘Add Beneficiary’.
- Select the type of beneficiary and fill in the details.
- Enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number.
- A notification will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- The beneficiary will be added after 30 minutes.
✅ What are the charges of IMPS, NEFT and RTGS?
There are no charges for any funds transfer or transactions in netbanking.
Table of Contents
- 1 Capital First Bank Netbanking Features
- 2 Capital First Bank Netbanking Online Registration Process
- 3 Capital First Bank Netbanking Login Process
- 4 How to Check Capital First Bank Account Balance Online
- 5 FAQs on Capital First Bank Netbanking