Capital Small Finance Bank
Capital Small Finance Bank is India’s first small finance bank, founded in April 2016. It became a microfinance leader, with its headquarters in Jalandhar, India.
Capital Small Finance Bank Offerings
- Savings Account
- Current Account
- Term Deposit
- NRI/NRE saving account
- NRE/NRO current account
Capital Small Finance Bank Loans Offered
- Housing loan
- Auto loans
- Kisan Credit card
- Financing to commercial agents
- Personal loan
- Loans against Rental
- Mortgage loan against the loan
- Pre-owned vehicles loan
- Gold loan
- General credit card scheme
Capital Small Finance Bank Gold loan
Capital Small Finance Bank provides loans against gold at a low interest rate. As one of the major Gold Loan providers, Capital Small Finance Bank understands the applicant’s needs and disburses the loan amount within 24 hours.
|Capital Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate||7% per annum|
|Capital Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Rate Per Gram||Rate Per Gram Today is ₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621|
|Capital Small Finance Bank Gold Requirement||Minimum 18 Carat|
|Capital Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Processing Fee||1% of the Principal Loan Amount|
|Capital Small Finance Bank Minimum Loan Amount||90% LTV on Your Gold Market Price|
|Capital Small Finance Bank Maximum Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 10 lakh|
|Capital Small Finance Bank Prepayment Charges||2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)|
|Capital Small Finance Bank Repayment Tenure||6 Months to 60 Months|
|Capital Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Schemes||Bullet Payment Scheme, EMI Scheme|
- Borrowers must be at least 18 years old and have a steady source of income.
- Borrowers must be the legitimate owners of the gold ornaments/jewellery.
Capital Small Finance Bank Personal loan
Who Is Eligible for a Personal Loan from Capital Small Finance Bank?
Capital Small Finance Bank provides personal loans to the individuals listed below, based on their employment status:
- Individuals working for themselves
When applying for a personal loan, you must submit the following documents in addition to the loan application form such as an Identity verification, address verification, income verification, and any other documents required by the lender
Capital Small Finance Bank Car loan
Car Loan Key Features
|Capital Small Finance Bank Car Loan Interest Rate||7.05% per annum|
|Min Loan Amount||₹ 1,00,000|
|Max Loan Amount
(Loan to Value)
|Loan up to 80% of On Road Price
or 100% of Ex-showroom Price
|Loan Tenure||Up to 7 Years|
|Lowest EMI / Lac||₹ 1,300|
|Minimum Net Monthly Income||₹ 20,000|
|Minimum ITR for Self Employed||₹ 2,00,000|
|Age Criteria||Salaried: 21 years to 60 years
Self Employed: 21 years to 65 years
|Types of Cars||For All New Passenger Cars, Multi Utility Vehicles (MUVs), and Sport Utility Vehicle (SUVs).|
|Foreclosure Charges||As per the lender’s terms and conditions.|
|Basic Documentation||Car quotation, Salary Slip, ID Proof, Address Proof and Bank Statement|
|Self-Employed Non-Individuals (Company/Partnership)||
Capital Small Finance Bank Home loan
Home Loan from Capital Small Finance Bank Purpose
- To buy or build a new or old house or flat.
- Repairing, renovating, extending, or changing an existing house.
- To purchase a ready-made flat or house from a housing society, the State Government Housing Board, or a private builder.
- To purchase consumer durables for a new home through the Total Home Loan Scheme.
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen or a fully documented non-resident Indian (NRI). He must, in essence, be of Indian origin (PIO).
- At the time of loan maturity, the applicant’s age must be between 18 and 70 years old.
- The applicant must be salaried or self-employed and have a steady source of income.
- The application form: Duly filled out and signed, as well as a photograph.
- Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter Id Card, ID-card issued by Government Address Aadhar Card, Passport, Driver’s License, Voter ID Card, Electricity/Telephone/Paid Mobile Bill, Bank Statement.
- Passport, Birth Certificate, PAN card, Driving License, Voter ID card, Employee ID card (only for PSU/ Government employees), School/College leaving certificate Form 16 are all acceptable forms of proof of age.
- Salary slips for the most recent six months for salaried individuals Bank statement for the most recent six months
- Income Tax Returns (ITR) for the previous three years
- Copies of the property’s title documents and the approved plan
- In the case of construction/renovation, a cost estimate from the architect is required.
Capital Small Finance Bank Credit card
A credit card is a payment card issued to a cardholder that allows the cardholder to pay a merchant for goods and services based on the cardholder’s accrued debt (i.e., promise to the card issuer to pay them for the amounts plus the other agreed charges). The card issuer (usually a bank or credit union) opens a revolving account and grants the cardholder a line of credit, from which the cardholder can borrow money to pay a merchant or for a cash advance. Capital small finance bank also offers its users the facility of credit card which help the cardholder in the financial crisis or whenever they have less balance required for payments.
Capital Small Finance Bank NetBanking
|Services offered by Capital Small Finance Bank Netbanking|
|Aadhar linking||Cheque Book request||Open RD/FD online|
|Pay tax||View tax credit||Fund transfer|
|Beneficiary management||Scheduled Payment Enquiry||Account summary|
|Online shopping||Utility Bill Payments||Change password|
- Follow the official link to the Capital Small Finance Bank Net Banking Login page.
- Enter your username and password.
- After a successful login, the login screen appears.
Capital Small Finance Bank Customer care number
Capital Small Finance Bank Limited
Midas Corporate Park, IIIrd Floor,
Jalandhar – 144001, INDIA
Phone : +91-181-5051111, 5052222
Fax : +91-181-5053333
CIN : U65110PB1999PLC022634
Capital Small Finance Bank Customer Complaints
What should I do if my account has been charged in an unauthorised manner?
You should contact your bank and file a dispute, as this is an option available to all customers. This dispute can be resolved by visiting the bank in person, by phone, or by emailing bank support.
- Are ATM transactions charged to customers?
The RBI has mandated a minimum number of free ATM transactions. However, banks may increase the number of free transactions or charge fees for additional transactions at ATMs. For more information, please visit the website of the bank where you have your account.
- Who is in charge of issuing these cards?
Banks issue debit cards that are linked to a bank account. Banks typically issue credit cards. Banks or non-banks give prepaid cards or wallets in exchange for money paid in advance by the cardholder and stored in such cards.
How to open a saving account in Allahabad Bank
To open a savings bank account in Allahabad Bank, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
(1) Personally Visit Allahabad Bank Branch
You will have to visit the bank branch in which you want to open your account.
(2) Fill out the Savings Account, Account Opening Form.
Get the form from the bank branch and fill all the mandatory details of the customer’s information and other information in the different sections given in the designated form like name, address, contact number, e-mail id, PAN, type of account to be opened, nominee’s name, etc.
(3) Attach Required all the Mandatory Documents with the Account Opening Form (AOF)
After filling out the account opening form, you need to attach KYC documents like PAN, Proof of Address & Proof of Identity.
Some banks make it mandatory to provide a Permanent address and telephone number.
(4) Verification process will start now
The banker will verify the Account Opening Form and other attached documents. If he is happy with these requirements, he will proceed further.
(5) Now, deposit the Minimum Balance Amount into your Savings Account per the requirements of your Savings Account.
After verifying the banker’s Account Opening Form (AOF) & Other Documents, you will be allotted an account number. You will then be obligated to deposit the least requisite balance in your account as per the account type of the savings bank account.
(6) Now go to the bank and get the Cheque Book, Passbook, Debit Card, and other documents.
Once your account has been successfully opened, the banker will hand over the Cheque Book, Passbook, Debit Card, and Other Documents to you, and you will be able to make transactions from your account.
How to open a Current Account in Allahabad Bank
If you require to initiate a current account in Allahabad Bank, you need to follow these simple below-mentioned steps:
(1) Visit the Bank Branch
For this, first, you need to visit the bank branch in which you need to open your account.
(2) Fill the Account Opening Form (AOF) for Current Account
Get the Account Opening Form and fill in all the necessary details of the customer’s information and other information in the different sections given in the form like name, address, contact number, e-mail id, PAN, type of account to be opened, nominee’s name, etc.
(3) Attach Required Documents with the AOF
After finishing the account opening form, you must attach KYC documents based on the type of account you wish to open, such as a savings account, a current account, and so on. These documents will also be dependent on your legal status, such as Individual, HUF, Proprietor, Partnership Firm, Company, Trust, and so on.
(4) Get your AOF & Other Documents by the Banker
The banker will verify the AOF and other attached documents. They will proceed if he is satisfied with these requirements.
(5) Deposit the Minimum Balance Amount in the Account
After it, you will be assigned an account number, and you are needed to submit the minimum required balance in your account.
(6) Obtain your Cheque Book, Passbook & Other Documents from the Bank
After that, the bank will be successfully open your account, and the banker will hand over Cheque Book, Passbook & Other Documents to you, and then you will be allowed to start the activity from your account.
Capital Small Finance Bank FAQ’s
✅ Who is the owner of Capital Small Finance Bank?
✅ Is capital small finance bank a scheduled Bank?
✅ What is called the 1st Swadeshi bank in India?
Table of Contents
- 1 Capital Small Finance Bank
- 2 Capital Small Finance Bank Offerings
- 3 Capital Small Finance Bank Loans Offered
- 4 Capital Small Finance Bank Gold loan
- 5 Capital Small Finance Bank Personal loan
- 6 Capital Small Finance Bank Car loan
- 7 Car Loan Key Features
- 8 Capital Small Finance Bank Home loan
- 9 Capital Small Finance Bank Credit card
- 10 Capital Small Finance Bank NetBanking
- 11 Capital Small Finance Bank Customer care number
- 12 Capital Small Finance Bank Customer Complaints
- 13 How to open a saving account in Allahabad Bank
- 14 How to open a Current Account in Allahabad Bank
- 15 Capital Small Finance Bank FAQ’s