Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank
Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank is a bank in India and has its headquarters in Guntur. The Bank was established on 01-02-2006. The Bank has a total of 185 branches, and it provides all types of financial services to their customers, and they also provide the best services and help to their customers.
Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank Offerings
The Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank offers beneficial banking services, and these are the services that the Bank provides:
It provides two types of accounts:-
- Savings Accounts
- Current Accounts
Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank also offers many loans. Some of them listed are below:-
- Home Loan
- Personal Loan
- Loan Against Property
- Car Loan
- Education Loan
- Gold Loan
- Business Loan
Now we will come to the two types of Investments offered by the Bank:-
- Fixed Deposit
- Recurring Deposit
The Bank also offers the following cards to the customer:-
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
The Bank also offers the following online services:-
- Balance Enquiry
- Mini Statement
- Net Banking
- Customer Care
Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank Loans Offered
As explained above, the Bank offers different types of loans, and we will explain to you now more about the loans that the Bank provides,
- Home Loan- The Bank offers home loans of different types, and that too at an attractive interest rate. The customer can also opt for an automated repayment, and the EMIs will be directly paid from their saving account, which is in the Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank.
- Personal Loan- The Bank also offers a personal loan to the customers at an attractive interest rate, low processing fee, and simplified documents.
- Loan Against Property– The customers can pledge their property to meet their personal or business goals. The customer of the Bank can get up to 65% of one property value.
- Car Loan- Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank will help their customers so that they can buy their dream cars without worrying about any financial issues as the Bank is going to provide them 100% funding.
- Education Loan- The Bank also offers students a great offer by paying for their education, so that the child could study without any worries of the fees and all.
Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank Gold Loan
Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank offers its customers the best benefits on gold loans. The gold loan can be availed to meet the financial requirement by pledging the persons gold ornaments as collateral. This Loan is one of the easiest and the quickest ways of borrowing money, and any person who is an existing customer of the Bank can avail this Loan. There are also many advantages of a gold loan. Some of them are listed below:
- Fast Process
- Fewer Documents
- Transparent System
- Loan Tenure
- No debt burden
- Safety of Jewellery
- Amount of Loan
Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank Personal Loan
Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank also offers their customer the most beneficial Personal Loan with many amazing offers to look forward to. This Loan can be taken by people who are eligible for it, given below is the eligibility for the Personal Loan:
- Therefore, both salaried and self-employed individuals can avail this Loan.
- The age requirement is 21 years – 60 years
- The Tenure of the loan is 12 months – 60 months
- Foreclosures are allowed with a 2-4% charge.
Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank Car Loan
Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank helps their customer so that they can buy their dream car without facing any financial issues. The Bank provides 100% financing on selected automobiles and also flexible repayment methods. There are many benefits of a Car Loan. Some of them are given below-
- Fastest Loan Approval
- Lowest Rate of Interest
- Minimum Documentation
- Flexible Repayment
- No Hidden Charges
Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank Home Loan
Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank offers the best home loans that too with many beneficial offers to their customers, there are some eligibility requirements for Home Loan, the conditions are listed below:-
- The age should be between 21years-65years.
- The minimum income should be between 10,000-2 Lakh.
- The customer should be a resident of India.
Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank Credit Card
Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank also proved many types of Credit Cards to their customers, which they can use to fulfil their diverse demands and essential financial requirements. The following are the benefits that you will get on your credit cards:-
- Easier to make a big-ticket purchase
- Accumulate reward points
- Increase your credit score
- ATM cash withdrawal with 0% interest
- Opportunity to build credit
- Earn reward points
- Protection against credit card fraud
- Free credit score information.
Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank Net Banking
The Bank also gives you the best services through net banking that can you can operate very efficiently. With the help of net banking, you won’t have to keep visiting the Bank now and then; instead of this, you can efficiently operate your work through net banking. Some of the features that will be beneficial to you are listed below:-
- The customer can check their account balance.
- They can open a fixed deposit account.
- The Customers can also transfer funds.
- The option of easy payment is also available.
- The bank transactions can also be managed very easily.
Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank Customer Care Number
Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank also provides its customer with the best services, so if any of the customers are facing any issue, then they can contact the following numbers:-
|Customer Care Number||18004256708, 08632261128|
|Credit Card Customer Care||08632261128, 22631127|
Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank Customer Complaints
Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank always keeps its customer as their priority before anything else, and they are always there to guide the customers. Also, they are there to help them out if they are facing any issues. So the complaints raised by the customers are always going to be solved instantly by Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank, the customers can give a call on the numbers mentioned above, and our customer executives will be there to assist and guide you.
How to Open a Savings Account in Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank
Now, if you are planning to open a saving account in Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank, then all you have to do is follow the steps given below:-
- Visit the official website of Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank
- There you will find an option of ‘Accounts’ from the ‘Select Product Type.’
- Then you will have to choose the ‘Saving Account’ from the ‘Select Product.’
- Then you will click on ‘Apply Online.’
- After that, you will select whether you are an existing customer or a new customer, and after that, you have to authenticate yourself by filling in your details.
- Then you have to enter the critical information like name, phone number, address, etc.
- After this, you will have to verify these details with the same documents like the PAN, Aadhaar Card or any other document asked by the Bank.
- Then the Bank will verify your documents.
- Once the verification process is done, you will be provided with a kit that will contain your ATM card and the chequebook for banking services.
- Then after the whole process, your account will be successfully open.
How to Open a Current Account in Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank
Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank also provides its customer with a Current Account. This business account offers ultimate transactions and services that help people and self-employed people conduct daily bank transactions. Now, if you want to open a Current Account, then you will have to follow the steps given below:-
- You will have to visit the official website of the Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank.
- Then you will have to select the option of ‘Open Current Account’ option.
- Then you will have to fill in the personal details in the current account application form.
- After that, you will download the application form and submit the printed copy to the nearest Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank.
Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank FAQs
✅ How can I check my Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank?
Give a Missed Call from your registered mobile number: 18002336295 to get instant SMS with your account balance.
✅ How can I send money to Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank?
Log on to your account using your user name (customer ID) and password (IPIN). Then, from the “Payments & Transfers” tab, select the “Fund Transfer” option. The new page will list out different options for funds transfer. For example, choose Inter Bank (Transfer to other Bank) or Intra Bank (Transfer Within the Bank) Payee through RTGS/ NEFT.
✅ How can I check my Gramin Bank account balance by SMS?
If you want an inquiry into your account balance, you can dial 08173 900 101 from your registered mobile number. They will provide complete information regarding your account balance and all the transactions with this service.
✅ Where do I find my bank branch code?
The branch code of a bank branch helps in distinguishing one department from another. It is available on the Bank’s website, printed on cheque books and pass-books. The last 6 characters of any given IFSC code is the branch code.