Ellaquai Dehati Bank Netbanking Features
With the option of net banking, Ellaquai Dehati Bank customers and savings account holders can check their accounts and enable online transactions at the comfort of their homes as they do not have to visit the bank unless necessary. With net banking, customers can check their account balance and even get their bank account statement for the past 5 years. Customers can also open a Fixed deposit account or Recurring Deposit account if they so wish to do. They can use this to pay their utility bills such as water, electricity, cable, etc. The customers can pay their credit card bills, review their credit card information, or check for their dues.
Customers can start investing in mutual funds if they wish to do so. In addition, they can pay their taxes through net banking and even get their tax payment statement out.
Customers can update their useful and important banking information, such as the Aadhar card and PAN card information. Manage transactions such as requesting the cheque book or a credit or debit card or even stopping the cheque request.
They can even use this feature to look up information on loans that Ellaquai Dehati Bank could offer. You can also visit Dialabank to ease the process of loan for you.
Ellaquai Dehati Bank Netbanking Online Registration Process
- Step 1: Go to the Ellaquai Dehati Bank website for net banking.
- Step 2: Click on register.
- Step 3: Enter your customer ID and continue.
- Step 4: Enter the registered mobile number, and you will receive an OTP on that number.
- Step 5: Enter the received OTP.
- Step 6: Enter your debit card details.
- Step 7: Set an IPIN for your internet banking access.
Ellaquai Dehati Bank Netbanking Login Process
- Go to the bank’s website and go to the net banking portal.
- Click continue to net banking.
- Enter your customer ID and IPIN. You have now logged in to the website for net banking.
How to Check Ellaquai Dehati Bank Account Balance Online
- Login to your net banking account.
- Click on Account and then Account Summary.
- On your screen, you will see all your accounts.
- Select the Account you wish to see the balance of.
- Once you select it, you will be displayed with the balance of that Account and all the relevant details related to the Account.
FAQs on Ellaquai Dehati Bank Netbanking
✅ Who are eligible for Ellaquai Dehati Bank Netbanking?
Everyone is eligible for Ellaquai Dehati Bank Netbanking, as long as you are a customer of this bank.
✅ What to do if I forget my Ellaquai Dehati Bank Netbanking password?
You can generate your Internet banking password online. All you would require is the ATM card number be it credit or debit. If you do not have one, you can ask for your pin to the bank by either visiting the nearest branch or giving us a call at the call centre.
✅ What are Phishing attacks? How to report this?
Phishing attacks are when your username, password, or credit card details are taken by a fake bank email. These scammers use these forged emails to send you your details of the bank and misuse this information without the knowledge of the customer.
Please Note the bank will never ask for your personal information such as your ATM pin details, account number, etc. If you have any email claiming to be the bank’s personnel and asking you for this information, please report it immediately to the bank via the customer care service.
Table of Contents
- 1 Ellaquai Dehati Bank Netbanking Features
- 2 Ellaquai Dehati Bank Netbanking Online Registration Process
- 3 Ellaquai Dehati Bank Netbanking Login Process
- 4 How to Check Ellaquai Dehati Bank Account Balance Online
- 5 FAQs on Ellaquai Dehati Bank Netbanking