Ellaquai Dehati Bank
Ellaquai Dehati Bank was established on the 16th July 1979 that is under the RRBs Act of 1976. There are 3 joint owners of this bank that including, The State Bank of India, the government of India and the Govt. of Jammu & Kashmir. Ellaquai Dehati Bank has 117 branches as well as 3 extension centres. Check below the various types of loans offered by the bank. Customers can contact customer care in case of any queries related to loans.
Ellaquai Dehati Bank Offerings
The bank is offering a savings account to fulfil the financial needs of students/ salaried employees/ entrepreneurs or senior citizens.
- Current Account
The bank is offering 18 types of current accounts to fulfil the basic needs of different businesses. Also, the current account deals with liquid deposits which do not limit the count of transactions in a day and can easily allow for the fund’s withdrawal.
Ellaquai Dehati Bank Loans Offered
Ellaquai Dehati Bank is providing different types of loans to achieve the goals of the individual. Also, the bank is providing attractive interest rates, minimum documentation, flexible tenures & repayment options and quick disbursals on loans.
- Personal Loan: Personal loan helps in fulfilling the basic financial needs more easily especially in India.
- EasyEMI Consumer Loans: It is now becoming easier for individuals to buy their favourite products with the bank’s EasyEMI.
- Car Loans: Customers can get their dream car by applying for a Car Loan and get approval within few days.
- Loan on Credit Card: Customers can get the loan against their credit card limit so that they can easily meet their urgent financial needs.
- Two Wheeler Loans: Customers can get instant approval of loans and can ride home their two-wheeler.
- Business Loan: Customers can enhance their business with easy and quick business loans.
- Home Loan: Also, an individual can get Home Loan to make their dream home.
- Educational Loans: Customers can get education loans for pursuing their higher studies.
- Rural Loans: Rural loans are provided especially for agricultural needs.
- PM Mudra Yojana: These loans are for Non-farm micro/small enterprises and non-corporate as well.
Ellaquai Dehati Bank Gold Loan
- The interest rate of Ellaquai Dehati Gold Loan Interest Rate is 7% per annum.
- Gold Loan Amount is Up to Rs. 1 Crore
- Repayment Tenure is Up to 36 months
- Gold Loan Prepayment Charges are 0-2%
- The processing fee is 0.85% of the loan + GST
- Identity Proof
- Address Proof
- Agriculture Proof
Ellaquai Dehati Bank Personal Loan
Ellaquai Dehati Bank is offering personal loans to both salaried as well as self-employed individuals. Applicants can check the eligibility within no time online. Therefore, Apply for a Personal Loan without any delay. Here are some features of a Personal Loan:
Customers can get a personal loan without any delay
Customers can protect themselves with insurance
Save the money along with the Personal Loan Balance Transfer
Customers can Get 24X7 assistance anywhere for a personal loan
The eligibility criteria that should be followed while applying for a personal loan are as follows:
- Employees: Employees of public sector/ private limited companies
- Age: Individuals that lies between the age group of 21 to 60 are eligible.
- Experienced: Applicants who had a job for a minimum of 2 years
- Net Income: Those individuals who are able to earn a net income of a minimum of 25,000 are eligible.
Ellaquai Dehati Bank Car Loan
- The repayment tenure is from 1 year to 84 months.
- Instant disbursal of loan
- 24/7 Online Loan
- Applicants can get a loan of up to ₹ 3 crores
- Negligible Paperwork
- Salaried Individuals
- Self Employed Individuals & Professionals i.e. (Sole Proprietorship)
- Self Employed Individuals and Professionals i.e. (Partnership Firms)
- The bank is offering the Home Loans to Agriculturists/ Dairy Farmers/ Planters and Horticulturists
Rural Housing Finance only for Salaried & Self Employed
EMIs Automated Repayment
Why Apply Online?
- Customers can get Attractive Interest Rates
- Digital Application Process
- Special Processing Fees especially for Government Employees
Ellaquai Dehati Bank Credit Card
- Reward points of up to 7,500 on achieving the annual spend of more than Rs.6 lakh.
- Next is Complimentary Priority Pass Membership
- Also one can get a 15% discount at the best restaurants across India.
- Free insurance covering air accidental death, emergency hospitalisation, and credit liability.
Below are the documents required for this process:
- Identity Proof
- Income Proof
- Address Proof
Ellaquai Dehati Bank Net Banking
- Here, The Customers have to open the Fixed Deposit/ Recurring Deposit account.
- Funds can be transferred via NEFT, IMPS and RTGS
- Easy payments for water bills, electricity as well as landline
- With the help of Net Banking, one can easily avail the convenience for investing in Mutual Fund
- At last, Update all useful banking information including Aadhar and PAN Card details
Ellaquai Dehati Bank Customer Care Number
|Ahmedabad||079 6160 6161|
|Bengaluru||080 6160 6161|
|Chandigarh||0172 6160 616|
|Chennai||044 6160 6161|
|Cochin||0484 6160 616|
|Delhi & NCR||011 6160 6161|
|Hyderabad||040 6160 6161|
|Indore||0731 6160 616|
|Jaipur||0141 6160 616|
|Kolkata||033 6160 6161|
|Lucknow||0522 6160 616|
|Mumbai||022 6160 6161|
|Pune||020 6160 6161|
Ellaquai Dehati Bank Customer Complaints
Customers can register their complaints against any type of loan. Headoffice of the bank is on the 3rd Floor of the Nirmaan Complex that is on IG Road, Barzulla Srinagar. Also, customers can contact us anytime.
How to Open a Savings Account in Ellaquai Dehati Bank
Step 1: The first step is to visit the Bank’s official website.
Step 2: Choose the option ‘Accounts’ from the section of ‘Select Product Type’.
Step 3: Choose the ‘Saving account’.
Step 4: Now customers can Click on ‘apply online’.
Step 5: Select if you are a new or an existing customer, then authenticate yourself by filling in the required details.
Step 6: Now Enter all the required information i.e. name, address, contact details etc.
Step 7: Finally, Verify all the details along with the documents like Aadhaar Card, PAN.
How to Open a Current Account in Ellaquai Dehati Bank
- The first step is to visit the Bank’s Branch
- Fill up AOF i.e. Account Opening Form only for Current Account
- Customer have to attach the Required Documents along with the AOF
- Now Verification of AOF, documents can be done by the Banker
- Depositing the minimum amount in the Account
- Finally, Obtain the passbook, Cheque Book & Other Documents only from the Bank
Customers having any issues related to loans can visit the website of Dialabank.
Ellaquai Dehati Bank FAQs
✅ Can one get the top-up only on a Personal Loan?
Yes, one can get it only if this facility is being offered by the bank from where the loan has been taken. It usually varies from bank to bank.
✅ What do you understand by advance EMI?
✅ What’s the good credit score’s benefit?
If an individual has a good credit score then the loan can be offered at the lowest interest rates.
✅ What about the max amount for getting a personal loan?
It also varies from bank to bank depending upon the following factors:
- The credit score
- The income
- Whether one is maintaining the account with the bank
Table of Contents
- 1 Ellaquai Dehati Bank
- 2 Ellaquai Dehati Bank Offerings
- 3 Ellaquai Dehati Bank Loans Offered
- 4 Ellaquai Dehati Bank Gold Loan
- 5 Ellaquai Dehati Bank Personal Loan
- 6 Ellaquai Dehati Bank Car Loan
- 7 Ellaquai Dehati Bank Credit Card
- 8 Ellaquai Dehati Bank Net Banking
- 9 Ellaquai Dehati Bank Customer Care Number
- 10 Ellaquai Dehati Bank Customer Complaints
- 11 How to Open a Savings Account in Ellaquai Dehati Bank
- 12 How to Open a Current Account in Ellaquai Dehati Bank
- 13 Ellaquai Dehati Bank FAQs