Future Capital is well known as Future Capital Services Private Limited, a non-governmental company incorporated on June 20, 2006. It is a private company that is not listed on the stock exchange and is classified as a “joint-stock company”. The company’s authorized capital is 1.0 lakhs of rupees, and it has a paid wealth of equal to lakhs of rupees.
Future Capital Services Private Limited has been primarily in the financial business for 15 years and is discontinuing operations. The current board members and directors are SUDHAKAR SHANKARAO KULKARNI and RANJANA SUDHAKAR KULKARNI. The company is registered with the Pune Registry Office, Maharashtra. The registered address of Future Capital Services Private Limited is RIVIERA APARTMENTS, FLAT NO. 6 SVR NO. 83/131419, SAHAKARNAGAR PUNE MH 411009 IN.
Future Capital Offerings
- Savings Account
- Fixed Deposits
- Personal Loans
- Online Banking
- Atal Pension Yojna
- Pradhan Mantri Jandhan Yojna
- Pradhan Yojana Suraksha Bima Yojna
- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Yojna
Future Capital Loans Offered
You will be offered all types of loans in Future Capital like personal loans, gold loans, car loans, etc. The types of loans provided are as follows:
- Easy EMI Consumer Loans
- Car Loans
- Loan on Credit Card
- Two- Wheeler Loans
- Business Loan
- Home Loan
- Educational Loan
- Rural Loans
- PM Mudra Yojana
Future Capital Gold Loan
Gold Loan is what we get when we have the gold of the prescribed quality and quantity. Some essential features of the gold loans are:
- Fast Process: The Future Capital Gold Loan is approved and disbursed very quickly and easily. The loan gets passed in an hour.
- Fewer Documents: The documentation process is straightforward, and vital documents are required for the Future Capital gold loan.
- Transparent System: The financing institution provides complete transparency to the customers without any hidden charges.
- Amount of Loan: The minimum amount of loan Future Capital provides to the customer is Rs. 15000. Also, It can be less than Rs 10000 in rural areas.
- Safety of Jewellery: One important thing to note is that the financing institution is liable entirely for the security of your gold. Thus, the gold is kept in fireproof protection.
- Loan Tenure: The tenure of the loan can be from 3 months to 2 years. Hence, You can choose according to your comforts.
- Benefits for Farmers: Future Capital provides some special offers for agricultural purposes. The financing institution offers a slightly low Gold loan interest rate for a Gold loan for agricultural use.
- No Debt Burden: There can be situations in which an applicant cannot repay the loan amount. The applicant will not be under debt in such a case as the financing institution will only confiscate the ornaments.
- No Income bounds: There are no restrictions on the salary or income of the applicant; hence, anyone with any income range can avail of a gold loan.
- Foreclosure: Future Capital charges the borrower up to 1% of the outstanding principal debt in the event of a Gold Loan Foreclosure.
Future Capital Personal Loan
A Personal Loan helps you get your desired sum without pledging any article. There are some distinct reasons why you should choose a personal loan here:
- Documentation is kept to a minimum: Personal loans from Future Capital are created with the customer’s convenience in mind.
- Attractive interest Rates: Its loan interest rates are among the lowest in the market, with a starting interest rate of 10.40 per cent per annum.
- Special Offers for Women Applicants: Future Capital has a specific plan called the Personal Loan Diva Scheme for women applying for a personal loan. A woman candidate under this plan is eligible for pre-approved personal loans up to INR 3 lakh and access to a variety of premium brands and items.
- Free Insurance Coverage: Future Capital personal loans include private accident insurance of up to INR 8 lakh and critical illness insurance of INR 1 lakh at no additional cost.
Future Capital Car Loan
If you plan to buy a car and don’t have an adequate sum of money, you can get a car loan. Here are some reasons why you should take a car loan:
- Loan Approval in 30 Minutes
- Lowest Rate of Interest
- Up to 100% on Road Loan
- Minimum Documentation
- Paperless Process
- Flexible Repayment
- Zero Foreclosure
- 24 x 7 Online Payment Facility
- No Hidden Charges
Future Capital Home Loan
A house is a lifetime asset that is one of the basic requirements of every individual. But, first, let’s see the eligibility criteria of a home loan.
|Particulars||Salaried Individuals||Self-Employed Individuals|
|Age||21 years to 65 years||21 years to 65 years|
|Minimum Income||Rs.10,000 p.m.||Rs.2 lakh p.a.|
|Nationality||Resident Indian||Resident Indian|
Future Capital Credit Card
A credit card helps you to shop without any worries till you reach the credit card limit. Now let’s find out what documents are necessary to get a credit card.
|Salaried Individual||Self-Employed Individual|
Future Capital Net Banking
Internet banking, also known as online banking or electronic banking or Internet banking, is a service offered by banks and NBFC’s that allows customers to use banking services over the Internet. Customers don’t have to go to your bank branch to take advantage of every little service. However, not all account holders have access to internet banking. If you want to use Internet banking services, you must register when opening an account or later. You must use your registered customer ID and password to log into your Internet banking account.
Online Banking Features
- View your statement online.
- Open a fixed deposit account.
- Pay utility bills, such as water bills and utility bills.
- Make payments to the dealer.
- Transfer of funds.
- Chequebook request.
- Purchase of general insurance.
- Prepaid cellular Recharge/DTH.
Future Capital Customer Care Number
Future Capital’s mission is to provide high-quality banking services. Encourage growth in the community and participate in growth opportunities. The financing institution offers a full range of products at very competitive prices such as educational loans, home loans, personal loans, car loans, KCC, agricultural mechanization, horticulture, loans for associated activities, business loans such as term loans, cash advances, Trader Easy Loan, Store Loan, Educational Institution Loan, Loan for doctors, deposit products such as savings banks, current accounts, fixed-term deposits, RTGS, NEFT, INB, mobile banking.
Upon request, the Future Capital balance verification number and missed call notification are available from your local branch. You will need to update your documentation and KYC to enable this service. You will also need to update your mobile phone number. You can even update your biometrics through the Aadhar card that is linked to your bank account. In case of any grievance, call 1860 500 9900.
Future Capital Customer Complaints
What if your Financing institution is not responding when you are facing any issue or have any complaints. What should you do? Where should you go? You can complain straight to a banking ombudsperson. The Banking Ombudsman is a senior official appointed by the Reserve Bank of India to redress customer complaints against deficiency in certain banking services covered under the grounds of complaint specified under Clause 8 of the Banking Ombudsman Scheme 2006 (As amended up to July 1, 2017).
How to Open a Savings Account in Future Capital
(1) A person at a Future Capital branch would get help if he wants to open a savings bank account- Once he visits the bank branch where he wants to open his performance, he will get all assistance.
(2) Complete the Account Opening Form (AOF) for Savings Account- Get the Savings Bank Account Opening Form and fill in all required details of customer information and other information in the sections. Various items are indicated in the specified form, such as name, address, contact number, e-mail identifier, PAN, type of account to open, name of the candidate, etc.
(3) Attach required documents (required) to the account opening form (AOF)- After completing the account opening form, you must attach KYC documents such as PAN, proof of address, and identity. Checklist of documents required (required) when opening a savings account. Some banks require a permanent address and phone number.
(4) Banker Verification of Account Opening Form (AOF) and Other Documents- Banker Verification of Account Opening Form (AOF) and other attached documents. If the bank is satisfied with these requirements, the bank will go further.
(5) Deposit a minimum balance into a savings account that matches your savings account requirements- After the banker verifies the account opening form (AOF) and other documents, you will issue some reports. Then, depending on your savings account type, you will need to deposit the required minimum balance in your account.
(6) Receive your chequebook, passbook, debit card and other documents from the bank- Once your account is successfully opened, the banker will provide you with a chequebook, passbook, debit card and other documents; you will then be authorized to transact from your account.
Essential Notes on Opening Future Capital Savings Account
- Find and select the bank that pays the highest interest rate on your savings account.
- Different banks offer different interest rates for savings account.
- Choose a bank branch near you.
- Complete the account opening form in UPPER CASE with black ink.
- Countersignature by overwriting when completing the account opening form.
As a general rule, private banks provide a customer service representative who takes care of all matters or questions regarding your account.
- You must make use of the nomination option.
- Don’t forget to bring the original KYC documents for verification.
- Remember that most savings accounts require a minimum balance to be maintained.
- You can choose from the different types of savings account offered by the bank.
- If your mailing address and permanent address are different, provide proof of address for both.
- Some banks insist that applicants come to the branch in person to open an account and sign in the appropriate places in the presence of a bank official.
How to Open a Current Account in Future Capital
Future Capital is one of the most reputable banks in India, with multiple branches in different locations, offering you all the facilities and benefits of a current account. So it is better to understand the bank existing account; you are most likely interested in opening an existing account with Future Capital. Nowadays, it has become straightforward to open an account at Future Capital.
Benefits of opening a Future Capital current account
- Issuance of a chequebook
- Online transaction options such as paying bills online
- Cash withdrawals
- No risk of carrying cash
Procedure to open the Current Bank Account
(1) Visit a bank branch- It would help if you went to the bank branch where you want to open an account.
(2) Complete the Account Opening Form (AOF) for the Current Account- Get the Account Opening Form and fill in all required customer information and other information in different forms like name, address, contact number, email address, PAN, account type to open, candidate’s name, etc.
(3) Attach required documents (required) to AOF- After completing the account opening form, you must attach KYC documents based on the type of account you are willing to open, such as savings account, current account, etc. These documents will also depend on your status as an Individual, HUF, Owner, Partnership, Company, Trust, etc.
(4) Verification of AOF and other banker documents- The banker will verify AOF and other attachments. If he is satisfied with these requirements, he will go further.
(5) Deposit minimum balance into account- You will then be assigned an account number, and you will have to deposit the required minimum balance into your account.
(6) Receive your chequebook, passbook and other documents from the bank- Your account will then be opened successfully, and the bank staff will provide you with your chequebook, passbook and other bank statements. Next, another sheet, then you will be allowed to make transactions from your account.
Important information on opening a bank account with Future Capital
- Rural bank account
- Choose a bank branch near you.
- Bring the original KYC documents for verification.
- Keep your company seal when opening an account.
- There cannot be multiple current accounts for a single company.
- Remember that a current account requires a higher minimum account balance.
Future Capital FAQs
✅ What is the future capital?
Future capital preservation is a term used to account for future expenses that a business is expected to incur to maintain its fixed assets or equipment necessary to generate income.
✅ What happened to the future equity actions?
US private equity giant Warburg Pincus agreed to acquire a majority stake in financial services company Future Capital Holdings for approximately Rs 800 billion. Warburg will pay 162 per share to purchase 66% of the claims, with the non-bank finance company valued at Rs 1.050 billion.
✅ How can future capital be contacted?
You can contact the PNO by phone on this number: 1860 500 9900.
Table of Contents
- 1 Future Capital
- 2 Future Capital Offerings
- 3 Future Capital Loans Offered
- 4 Future Capital Gold Loan
- 5 Future Capital Personal Loan
- 6 Future Capital Car Loan
- 7 Future Capital Home Loan
- 8 Future Capital Credit Card
- 9 Future Capital Net Banking
- 10 Future Capital Customer Care Number
- 11 Future Capital Customer Complaints
- 12 How to Open a Savings Account in Future Capital
- 13 How to Open a Current Account in Future Capital
- 14 Future Capital FAQs