Gramin Bank of Aryavart Netbanking Features
With Gramin Bank of Aryavart net banking, you are now able to check details about your account in Gramin Bank of Aryavart and do various online transactions at the comfort of your home. The customers can check the status of their accounts and even get the bank statement of that account for the past 5 years. You can even open a Fixed Deposit account or a Recurring Deposit account when required, without having to visit the bank.
You can pay your taxes and get a Tax Credit statement. Pay your utility bills such as gas, water, electricity, etc. You can even pay your credit card dues and check the dues of your credit card. You can start investing in mutual funds with net banking.
Customers can update their useful and important banking information such as the Aadhar card and PAN card information. Manage transactions such as requesting the cheque book or a credit or debit card or even stopping the cheque request.
You can use it to look up information on the loans offered by Gramin Bank of Aryavart when needed. You can do this by also visiting Dialabank and getting thorough information about the loans. We at dialabank will be guiding you through all the steps and get the best deal for you.
Gramin Bank of Aryavart Netbanking Online Registration Process
- Step 1: Go to the Gramin Bank of Aryavart website for net banking.
- Step 2: Click on register.
- Step 3: Enter your customer ID and continue.
- Step 4: Enter the registered mobile number and you will receive an OTP on that number.
- Step 5: Enter the received OTP.
- Step 6: Enter your debit card details.
- Step 7: Set an IPIN for your internet banking access.
Gramin Bank of Aryavart Netbanking Login Process
- Go to the bank’s website and go to the net banking portal.
- Click continue to net banking.
- Enter your customer ID and IPIN. You have now logged in to the website for net banking.
How to Check Gramin Bank of Aryavart Account Balance Online
- Login to your net banking account.
- Click on Account and then Account Summary.
- On your screen, you will be seeing all your accounts.
- Select the account you wish to see the balance of.
- Once you select it, you will be displayed with the balance of that account and all the relevant details related to the account.
FAQs on Gramin Bank of Aryavart Netbanking
✅ Who all are eligible for Gramin Bank of Aryavart Netbanking?
Everyone is eligible for Gramin Bank of Aryavart Netbanking, as long as you are a customer of this bank.
✅ What to do if I forget my password?
You can generate your Internet banking password online. All you would require is the ATM card number be it credit or debit. In case you do not have one you can ask for your pin to the bank by either visiting the nearest branch or giving us a call at the call centre.
✅ What are Phishing attacks? How to report this?
Phishing attacks are when your username, password, or credit card details are taken by using a fake bank email. These scammers use these forged emails to send you your details of the bank and misuse this information without the knowledge of the customer.
Please Note the bank will never ask for your personal information such as your ATM pin details, account number, etc. If you have any email claiming to be the bank’s personnel and asking you for this information please report it immediately to the bank via the customer care service.
Table of Contents
- 1 Gramin Bank of Aryavart Netbanking Features
- 2 Gramin Bank of Aryavart Netbanking Online Registration Process
- 3 Gramin Bank of Aryavart Netbanking Login Process
- 4 How to Check Gramin Bank of Aryavart Account Balance Online
- 5 FAQs on Gramin Bank of Aryavart Netbanking