HDB Financial Services is a leading non-banking finance company that was founded in 2008 as part of the HDB bank conglomerate. HDB currently provides lending products to both retail and commercial customers. It has received A1+ for the NBFC’s short-term debt forecasts.
HDB Bank Offerings
- Internet Banking:-
- Mobile Banking
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Saving Account
- Loan against Property
- Personal Loan
- New to Credit Loan
- Doctor’s Loan
- Business Loan
- Auto Loan
- Gold Loan
- Loan Against Property
- Enterprise Business Loan
- Loan Against Shares
- Loan Against ESOPs
- Credit Card Balance Transfer
- Consumer Durables Loan
- Commercial Vehicle Loan
- Construction Equipment Loan
- Car Loan
- Used Car Loan
- Loan Against Securities
- Loan Against Life Insurance Policies
- Loan Against KVP / NSC
- Loan Against Mutual Funds
- Loan Against Bonds
- Loan against Lease Rental
- Equipment Loan
- Tractor Loan
HDB Bank Loans Offered
- The loan term ranges from 12 to 48 months.
- In comparison to other lenders, this lender offers a competitive interest rate.
- No-hassle processing quick and easy disbursement.
- Self-employed Doctors can take advantage of special offers.
- Every month, convenient EMIs can be used to repay the loan.
Personal Loan Scheme
Personal loans are available from the HDB Bank with interest rates starting at 9.85 % and can be obtained up to Rs.10 lakh for a loan, and the repayment term is up to 48 months. On personal loans, the bank charges a processing fee of Rs.500 plus applicable service taxes.
- The loan is made available to any salaried individual, professional, government employee, sole proprietorship, partnership firm, or private limited company in exchange for shares pledged from a depository located anywhere in the country.
- A loan of up to 50% of the value of the shares can be obtained.
- The repayment can be made in the form of an EMI or an interest-only payment.
- Discounted interest rates for high-net-worth companies.
- Processing is easy and simple for instant credit.
Loan against property
- A loan against property can be used to obtain a loan of up to Rs. 8 Crore, or 60% of the market value of the property.
- The maximum tenure available is up to 15 years at a competitive interest rate.
- Loan processing is simple and easy.
- The applicant has the option of transferring a balance from another existing lender.
- Rent receivables or lease rental discounting can be used to secure the loan.
- The loan can be used for any personal or professional purpose, such as the purchase of a new office or retail space for a business.
HDB Bank Gold Loan
The loan is intended to cover short-term personal expenses like medical bills, airfare, school tuition, and wedding costs, among others. It is also suitable for agricultural purposes. The facility is available in a Demand Loan secured by gold jewellery pledged with the bank. Gold assets should have a purity of at least 22 carats. When pledging gold coins, the maximum amount per borrower is 50 grams. As collateral, only gold coins from the bank are permitted.
- The loan is disbursed immediately with minimal documentation.
- The applicant can either go to the nearest HDB branch or fill out a form to get help at their doorstep.
- The gold loan has a maximum repayment period of 48 months.
- Borrowers must be at least 21 years old and no older than 65 years old at the time of loan maturity.
- The gold jewellery being mortgaged must be owned by the applicant or family members.
- A loan of up to 20 lakhs, or 75% of the gold value, is available.
HDB Bank Personal Loan
HDB Financial Services provides personal loans to cover any unanticipated expenses such as a wedding, vacation, or any other unanticipated expenses. The personal loan has been designed to meet the financial expectations of every type of customer and provide them with complete peace of mind.
- Loan amount: A personal loan of up to Rs 20 lakh can be availed. However, the maximum loan amount may vary depending on salary, credit score, repayment history, employer, applicant’s age, and other factors.
- Flexible repayment options: The loan can be repaid in a variety of ways. An HDB Bank personal loan can range from 12 to 60 months, depending on the scheme chosen.
- Fast processing: You can apply from the comfort of your home or office and ensure quick processing if qualified for the eligibility criteria and submit all the necessary documents.
- Various schemes: The HDB Bank Personal Loan category offers a variety of schemes that can be customized according to the borrower’s needs.
HDB Bank Car Loan
- HDB Financial Services provides loans for the purchase of new or used automobiles.
- Auto loans are available to salaried individuals between the ages of 21 and 58, with government employees receiving a two-year extension.
- HDB auto loans are also available to self-employed professionals between the ages of 21 and 65, with a minimum of three years in the same business and a minimum annual business income of Rs. 2 lakhs.
- The loan is also available to partnership firms or private limited companies that have been in operation for 3 years and have a minimum annual business income of Rs.2 lakhs.
- The maximum loan amount available is 90% of the vehicle’s current market value or Rs.30 lakhs, whichever is less.
HDB Bank Credit Card
HDB Bank, one of India’s most well-known banks, provides a diverse range of credit products to its customers. With competitive interest rates on loans and credit cards, the HDB Bank is a credit market is named as reckon in the credit card. In addition, customers can enjoy various benefits on HDB Bank credit cards that are tailored according to their specific needs.
HDB Bank Net Banking
The most important aspect of CBI is its net banking or internet banking, which offers various simple services. For example, you can quickly transfer money from one location to another by using this service. To use HDB Bank’s NetBanking, users must have a username and password.
HDB Bank Customer Care Number
+91 44 4298 4541. (10.00 am to 6.00 pm, Monday-Friday & 10.00am to 2.00pm on 1st & 2nd Saturdays excluding national holidays & Regional holidays). All of our branches have a list of regional holidays.
+91 44 6156 0100. (10.00 am to 6:00 pm, Monday-Friday, excluding national holidays & Tamil Nadu State holidays)
HDB Bank Customer Complaints
The HDB Bank’s customer service phone number is +91 44 4298 4541. You can also find more contact information on the official website.
How to Open a Savings Account in the HDB Bank
Step 1:- Visit the bank’s ‘online savings account opening portal.
Step 2:- You can easily open a savings account online with the help of an online portal.
Step 3:- Customers can also use this portal to check the status of their savings account opening application form.
Step 4:- After completion of the form, your saving account will be opened.
You can also directly go through the nearest branch the opening your savings account.
How to Open a Current Account in the HDB Bank
Step 1:- Visit Vijaya Bank Account Branch
Step 2:- Filling up Account Opening Form (AOF) details, like name, address, contact number, email id, PAN, type of account to be opened, nominee’s name, etc.
Step 3:- Mandatory Documents for Account Opening Form (AOF)
Step 4:- Verification of Documents by the Banker
Step 5:-Minimum deposit into your Savings Account in accordance with your Savings Account requirements.
Step 6:-Get your bank’s cheque book, passport, debit card, and any other necessary documents.
HDB Bank FAQs
✅ Can the loan be paid in cash?
Prepayment of all loans is possible through RTGS/NEFT/DD/Cheque from one’s own account. However, cash payments are only permitted for Loans against Gold Jewellery, Consumer Durable & Digital Product Loans of less than Rs. 1,000,000.
✅ How to find the current loan application status?
Logging into the website www.HDB.com and click on My Account to check the status of your loan application. Enter the registered mobile number, DOB or PAN number, CAPTCHA, and OTP; after verifying the OTP, the details can be viewed.
Table of Contents
- 1 HDB Bank
- 2 HDB Bank Offerings
- 3 HDB Bank Loans Offered
- 4 HDB Bank Gold Loan
- 5 HDB Bank Personal Loan
- 6 HDB Bank Car Loan
- 7 HDB Bank Credit Card
- 8 HDB Bank Net Banking
- 9 HDB Bank Customer Care Number
- 10 HDB Bank Customer Complaints
- 11 How to Open a Savings Account in the HDB Bank
- 12 How to Open a Current Account in the HDB Bank
- 13 HDB Bank FAQs