HDFC Bank Limited is India’s biggest private sector bank by assets. It is also the third-largest company by market capitalization on the Indian stock exchanges and is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
HDFC Bank Offerings
HDFC Bank offers a plethora of financial products and services to be availed of by their customers. Here’s an updated list of all the products that they make available:
- Deposit Account
- Savings Account
- Current Account
- Fixed Deposit
- Recurring Deposit
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Balance Enquiry
- Mini Statement
- Net Banking
- Customer Care
HDFC Bank Loans Offered
A loan is when you receive additional funds from banks or financial institutions in exchange for future repayment of the principal, plus interest. A secured loan involves pledging an asset (such as a car, boat or house) as collateral for the loan.
HDFC Bank offers different types of loans:
- Home Loan
- Personal Loan
- Loan Against Property
- Car Loan
- Education Loan
- Gold Loan
- Business Loan
HDFC Bank Gold Loan
Gold Loans are those loans that are availed against the borrower’s assets at a fixed rate of interest with minimal documentation. Gold Loans are indeed secured services that can be handed out by placing gold assets as collateral, while repayment can be made as EMIs at a specific interest rate.
HDFC Bank offers Gold Loan Scheme with the following details:
- Age – 18-70 years of age
- Nationality – Indian
- Employment Status – Salaried, Self-Employed
- Gold Quality – Minimum 18 Carats
- Photographs – 2 Passport Size
- Identity Proof – Aadhar Card, Passport, PAN Card, etc. (Only 1 is required)
- Residence Proof – Aadhar Card, Driving License, Ration Card, etc. In the case of Rented House, the bank could consider either the rent agreement or water/electricity bills for the last three months. (Only 1 is required)
For more information about HDFC Gold Loan, visit our website.
HDFC Bank Personal Loan
Types of Personal Loan
- Personal Loan for COVID
- Marriage Loan
- Travel Loan
- Emergency Loan
- Debt Consolidation Loan
- Home Renovation Loan
- Personal Loan for Students
- Personal Loan for Teachers
- Personal Loan for Women
- Personal Loan for Salaried Employees
- Personal Loan for Government Employees
- CIBIL Score Criteria – 750 and Above
- Age Criteria – 21-60 years
- Income Criteria – ₹ 25000/month
- Occupation Criteria – Salaried/Self-employed
For more information about HDFC Personal Loan, click here.
HDFC Bank Car Loan
HDFC Bank provides various automobile loans to both salaried and self-employed individuals. Furthermore, HDFC Bank also aids you in raising finances, researching and locating your dream car.
- HDFC Car Loan Interest Rate – 7.35% per annum.
- Min Loan Amount – ₹ 100,000
- Max Loan Amount – Loan up to 90% of On Road Price.
- HDFC car Loan Tenure – 1 year to 7 years.
- Lowest EMI/Lakh – ₹ 1,512
- Minimum Net Monthly Income – ₹ 20,000
- Minimum ITR for Self Employed – ₹ 2,00,000
- Age Criteria – Salaried: 21 years to 60 years; Self Employed: 21 years to 65 years.
- Types of Cars – For All New Passenger Cars, Multi Utility Vehicles (MUVs), and Sport Utility Vehicle (SUVs).
- HDFC Car Loan Processing Fee – 0.5% of the principal amount
- Fore-Closure Charges – 6% (7-12 months)
- Basic Documentation – Address Proof, Bank Statement, Car Quotation, and ID Proof
For Salaried Individuals
- Age – 21 years to 60 years
- Monthly Income(Net) – Minimum income of Rs. 20,000.
- Employment Duration – Minimum of 1 year.
- Income Eligibility – It is based on Form 16 and the salary slip.
For Self-Employed Individuals
- Age – 21-65 years of age.
- Minimum ITR – Minimum of Rs. 2 lakh.
- Employment Duration – Minimum of 3 years.
- Income Eligibility – Will be dependent on the latest Income Tax Returns.
For Self-Employed Non-Individuals (Company/Partnership)
- Minimum ITR – Minimum of Rs. 2 lakh.
- Employment Duration – Minimum of 3 years duration.
- The applicant should present IT returns and audited financials of the previous 2 years along with Calculated Income.
For Priority Customers
- At least 6-months vintage.
- Average Quarterly Balance – 2 quarters balance at a minimum of Rs. 1 lakh.
- Maximum Loan Amount – Maximum loan amount is 3 times the Average Quarterly Balance of the last 2 Quarters.
To know more about HDFC Car Loan, click here.
HDFC Bank Home Loan
HDFC Home Loan Details
|Interest Rate||6.75% p.a. onwards*|
|Loan Amount||Based on customer profile|
|Processing Fees||0.5% – 1.5%|
|Penal Interest Rate||Up to 24% p.a.|
|Prepayment/Foreclosure Charges||0% – 2%|
|Max Tenure||30 Years|
*All loans at the sole discretion of HDFC Bank Limited.
- KYC-PAN, address & ID proof
- Income proof, bank statement and one photograph
For more information about HDFC Home Loan, visit our website.
HDFC Bank Credit Cards
Types of HDFC Credit Cards
- Lifestyle Credit Cards
- HDFC Regalia Credit Card
- HDFC Diners Club Privilege Credit Card
- Rewards & Cashback Credit Cards
- HDFC Moneyback Credit Card
- HDFC Diners Club Rewardz Credit Card
- HDFC Millennia Credit Card
- HDFC EasyEMI Credit Card
- HDFC Bharat Credit Card
- Travel Credit Cards
- 6E Rewards XL Indigo HDFC Bank Credit Card
- HDFC Diners Club miles Credit Card
- Entertainment Credit Cards
- HDFC Bank Platinum Times Credit Card
- HDFC Bank Titanium Times Credit Card
- Fuel Credit Cards
- HDFC IndianOil Credit Card
- Premium Credit Cards
- HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card
- HDFC Infinia Credit Card
Click here to know more about HDFC Credit Cards.
HDFC Bank Net Banking
HDFC Bank Net Banking Services
|HDFC Bank Net Banking Services|
|Fund Transfer (within HDFC Bank)||Fund Transfer (Outside HDFC Bank)||Open Fixed Deposit|
|Open Recurring Deposit||Fixed Deposit Sweep-in||Overdraft against FD|
|Account Summary||HDFC Balance Check||HDFC Mini Statement|
|View / Download Account Statement||View Cheque Status||TDS Enquiry|
|View/Add GST Number||CIBIL TU Score||Confirm KYC Details|
|Change Login Password||Update profile details||View Tax Credit Statements|
|Stop Payment of Cheque||Cheque Book||Demand Draft|
|IPO Application||Form 15G/Form 15H||Download Interest Certificate|
Features of HDFC Bank Net Banking Facility
- Customers can check their HDFC account balance and download the account statement of the previous 5 years.
- Customers have the option to either open a Fixed Deposit or Recurring Deposit account.
- Fund transfer via IMPS, NEFT and RTGS.
- Easy payments for several utility bills such as water, electricity and landline bills.
- Analyze Credit Card information, as well as bill payments.
- With Net Banking, one can avail the convenience to invest in Mutual Funds.
- Access online tax associated transactions, such as tax payments. Furthermore, a Tax Credit statement can also be viewed using this online banking portal.
- Update useful banking information such as Aadhar and PAN Card details.
- Manage different banking transactions, such as cheque book requests, issuing demand drafts, debit or credit card requests, or even stopping cheque requests.
- Account-holders can check loan related information from the HDFC Net banking portal.
HDFC Bank Customer Care Number
HDFC Bank customers can contact the following number to get all queries answered or resolve all grievances:
|Delhi and NCR||011 61606161|
Call charges may be applicable as per your tariff plan with your current service provider.
HDFC Bank Customer Complaints
Customer complaints can be lodged, tracked, edited and conveyed offline through the toll-free number:
How to open a Savings Account in HDFC Bank?
Steps to open an HDFC Savings Account online
- Visit the official website of HDFC Bank.
- Choose the ‘Accounts’ option from the ‘Select Product Type’ section.
- Then again, choose ‘Saving account‘ from the ‘Select product‘.
- Click on ‘apply online‘.
- Choose whether you are an existing customer or a new customer and after that, authenticate yourself by filling in the required details.
- Enter the required information like name, contact details, address, etc.
- Verify all the details with documents like PAN, Aadhaar card, or any other document required by the bank.
- A bank executive will verify your documents.
- After the successful verification process of your KYC documents, a welcome kit containing a debit cum ATM card, PIN, and cheque book will be provided to you.
- After your account is activated, register your mobile number and use the chequebook and debit card for banking services.
Steps to open an HDFC Savings Account offline
- Visit the nearest branch of HDFC Bank along with original KYC documents and copies.
- Enter all the required details in the application form.
- Attach a photocopy of all the mentioned documents.
- Once you are done with the information, submit the form at the counter.
- An executive of the bank will verify the details provided by you in the form.
- After successful approval, the bank will activate your account.
How to open a Current Account in HDFC Bank
Steps to open HDFC Current Account online
- Visit the bank’s website or the bank’s online current portal.
- Select the ‘Open Current Account’ option.
- Fill in the personal details in the current account application form.
- Download the application form and submit the printed copy to the bank on your next visit.
For the offline process, one needs to visit the nearest bank in person with the required documents.
HDFC Bank FAQs
✅What is the minimum balance in HDFC Bank?
For regular savings accounts held in HDFC Bank’s metro and urban branches, the customer must maintain an average monthly balance of ₹ 10,000 to avoid penalty charges, according to the lender’s website. In semi-urban branches, an average of ₹ 5,000 is required.
✅Is HDFC a trusted bank?
Having offered the best-in-class financial and banking products and services for decades, today, HDFC Bank holds the status of being India’s most trusted bank.
✅What is the minimum salary for an HDFC credit card?
The minimum salary is Rs. 12,000 per month for a salaried person, while its Rs. 2 lakh per annum for self-employed individuals. Therefore, credit Card applicants should have a regular source of income and a good credit score.
✅How long does HDFC take to process a Personal Loan?
HDFC Bank Ltd. offers a Personal Loan to pre-approved customers in under 10 seconds. For others, the bank usually takes about 4 hours to disburse the loan. An already existing customer can apply for a personal loan via NetBanking on the HDFC Bank website, through an ATM, or you can drop by the nearest branch to get the process started.
Table of Contents
- 1 HDFC Bank
- 1.1 HDFC Bank Offerings
- 1.2 HDFC Bank Loans Offered
- 1.3 HDFC Bank Gold Loan
- 1.4 HDFC Bank Personal Loan
- 1.5 HDFC Bank Car Loan
- 1.6 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.7 HDFC Bank Home Loan
- 1.8 Documents Required
- 1.9 HDFC Bank Credit Cards
- 1.10 HDFC Bank Net Banking
- 1.11 Features of HDFC Bank Net Banking Facility
- 1.12 HDFC Bank Customer Care Number
- 1.13 HDFC Bank Customer Complaints
- 1.14 How to open a Savings Account in HDFC Bank?
- 1.15 How to open a Current Account in HDFC Bank
- 1.16 HDFC Bank FAQs