Andhra Bank Gold Loan
Founded on 28th November 1923, Andhra Bank is a medium-sized public sector bank in India. It has 2885 branches and has its headquarter in Hyderabad, Telangana. A gold loan is a secured loan that customers can avail of from Andhra Bank in lieu of gold ornaments like gold jewellery and it is one of the easiest ways to meet your financial urgencies, such as; international education, marriage expenses, medical emergencies, etc. Customers can use Andhra Bank Gold Loan EMI Netbanking for paying EMIs of gold loans online. With low-interest rates, avail gold loan from Andhra Bank with flexible repayment options.
Andhra Bank EMI Calculator
|Gold Loan per gram||
₹ 2,776 to ₹ 3,393
|Eligible Age||18 to 75 years|
|Loan Amount Eligibility||
₹ 1,000 to ₹ 2,00,00,000
|Lowest Gold Loan Interest Rates||0.095|
How To Apply For Gold Loan Using Andhra Bank Netbanking
How To Pay Andhra Bank Gold Loan EMI Through Netbanking
- Net Banking: Pay your gold loan EMI through the official website of Andhra Bank.
- Digital Platform: You can pay your EMI through various digital platforms such as Paytm, Google Pay, Phone pe, Bhim UPI, etc.
- NEFT/RTGS: You can also opt for NEFT/RTGS for EMI payments.
FAQs on Andhra Bank Gold Loan EMI Through Netbanking
✅ How to apply for Andhra Bank Gold Loan?
Apply for Gold Loan with Andhra Bank by visiting the branch and enquiring about the same with your financial service provider. You can also apply online with Dialabank and get the offers and deals as per your needs.
✅ Is it important to be an existing customer of the bank to take Gold Loan?
No, you need not be an existing customer of the bank. However, we recommend that while availing of the Gold Loan, you should open a savings/ current bank account facility with Andhra Bank which will provide convenience to you.
✅ Is my gold pledged with the bank safe?
Andhra Bank takes a lot of precautions while collecting your gold and keeps it secure until the loan amount is returned.
Table of Contents
- 1 Andhra Bank Gold Loan
- 1.1 Andhra Bank EMI Calculator
- 1.2 How To Apply For Gold Loan Using Andhra Bank Netbanking
- 1.3 How To Pay Andhra Bank Gold Loan EMI Through Netbanking
- 1.4 FAQs on Andhra Bank Gold Loan EMI Through Netbanking