Mizoram Rural Bank Gold Loan
Features of Mizoram Rural Bank Gold Loan are:
- Attractive rate of interest at 10.70%.
- Minimal documentation is required.
- Loan tenure of 1 to 4 years.
- Income proof is not required.
- Negligible foreclosure charges.
- No need to provide any other collateral with the bank except your gold ornaments.
You can also apply for a Mizoram Rural Bank Gold Loan through Dialabank.
Mizoram Rural Bank EMI Calculator
|Gold Loan per gram||
₹ 2,776 to ₹ 3,393
|Eligible Age||18 to 75 years|
|Loan Amount Eligibility||
₹ 1,000 to ₹ 2,00,00,000
|Lowest Gold Loan Interest Rates||0.095|
How To Apply For Gold Loan Using Mizoram Rural Bank Netbanking
How To Pay Mizoram Rural Bank Gold Loan EMI Through Netbanking
Users can order their loan EMIs online by going to Mizoram Rural Bank’s official website. You must first log in and afterwards, enter your login details. After logging in successfully, you can choose the affordable loan card and pay the EMI using the Bank balances. Contact number the bank’s customer service team here between the working hours, on workdays, with questions, concerns, or concerns about loan repayments.
FAQs on Mizoram Rural Bank Gold Loan EMI Through Netbanking
✅ Which gold ornament is required to avail a Gold Loan?
Banks require gold ornament such as your jewellery of purity of 18k to 22k. Many banks do not accept gold bars and gold coins for Gold loans.
✅ Is there any documentation required for a gold loan?
You can get a gold loan even if you don’t have any proof of income. You must submit documents proving your identity and address to obtain a gold loan. You can offer a copy of your PAN card, Aadhaar card, voter’s ID card, or passport copy as proof of identity.
✅ How long does it take to get a gold loan?
A gold loan can be approved in 90 to 120 minutes on average if KYC and 3 colour photographs are accessible, in general, from beginning to end. However, if the customer needs to obtain KYC documents, pictures, or other information, there may be a delay.
Table of Contents
- 1 Mizoram Rural Bank Gold Loan
- 2 Mizoram Rural Bank EMI Calculator
- 3 How To Apply For Gold Loan Using Mizoram Rural Bank Netbanking
- 4 How To Pay Mizoram Rural Bank Gold Loan EMI Through Netbanking
- 5 FAQs on Mizoram Rural Bank Gold Loan EMI Through Netbanking