Narmada Jhabua Grameen Bank Gold Loan
Constituted on 1st November 2012, Narmada Jhabua Grameen Bank is a Regional Rural Bank having its head office in Indore under the sponsorship of the Bank of India. Narmada Jhabua Grameen Bank Gold Loan EMI Netbanking lets you manage all your transactions from the comfort of your home or office. A gold loan is a secured financial loan taken by the borrower by pledging their gold articles as collateral to meet their immediate financial requirements such as international education, marriage expenses, covering medical emergencies, etc. It offers lower interest rates with repayment tenure of up to 12 to 48 months.
Narmada Jhabua Grameen Bank EMI Calculator
|Gold Loan per gram||
₹ 2,776 to ₹ 3,393
|Eligible Age||18 to 75 years|
|Loan Amount Eligibility||
₹ 1,000 to ₹ 2,00,00,000
|Lowest Gold Loan Interest Rates||0.095|
How To Apply For Gold Loan Using Narmada Jhabua Grameen Bank Net Banking
How To Pay Narmada Jhabua Grameen Bank Gold Loan EMI Through Net Banking
- Net Banking: Pay your gold loan EMI through the official website of Narmada Jhabua Grameen Bank. After successfully logging in, you can select the appropriate loan account and proceed further to make payment of loan EMI using your account balance.
- Digital Platform: You can pay your EMI through various digital platforms such as Paytm, Google Pay, Phone pe, Bhim UPI, etc.
- NEFT/RTGS: You can also opt for NEFT/RTGS for EMI payments.
FAQs on Narmada Jhabua Grameen Bank Gold Loan EMI Through Net Banking
✅ How Can I Get Gold Loan From Narmada Jhabua Grameen Bank?
You can get a Narmada Jhabua Grameen Bank gold loan by visiting the branch nearby or online through its website. Dialabank also provides you with the option of availing of a gold loan with attractive features through its website.
✅ What is the interest rate offered by Narmada Jhabua Grameen Bank for availing of a Gold Loan?
The interest rate for a gold loan in Narmada Jhabua Grameen Bank starts at 10.70% per annum. The interest rate offered is low as a gold loan is a secured loan.
✅ What documents are required to apply for Gold Loan?
Following are the documents required:
- Two Photographs.
- Gold loan application form to be duly filled by the applicant.
- Identity Proof/ Pan Card/ Aadhar Card.
- Borrower’s Address Proof.