Standard Chartered Gold Loan
Features of a Standard Chartered Gold Loan are:
- Lower Interest Rate- The interest rates on Gold Loans range from 9% to 20% per year, but on average, they are between 10% and 16 per cent per year.
- High loan amount- In the event of a gold loan, this ratio can range from 65 per cent to 90 per cent.
- Repayment Flexibility- Any lending facility requires payback, and you can choose from a variety of gold loan repayment options.
- EMI Method- This is a monthly paid tenure. The principal and interest are to be paid every month.
- Interests paid regularly– Amount to be paid on regular intervals – monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, or annually and the principal at the end of the term.
- Payments made in Advance- Payment will be a complete interest payment in the starting and principal amount at the end of the term.
- Faster Processing- A gold loan can be the best option for someone who wants to acquire a loan instantly. The documentation and authentication are the only procedural part to be done, and further, the loan amount is disbursed into the account.
You can also apply for a Standard Chartered Gold Loan through Dialabank.
Standard Chartered EMI Calculator
|Gold Loan per gram||
₹ 2,776 to ₹ 3,393
|Eligible Age||18 to 75 years|
|Loan Amount Eligibility||
₹ 1,000 to ₹ 2,00,00,000
|Lowest Gold Loan Interest Rates||0.095|
How To Apply For Gold Loan Using Standard Chartered Net Banking
How To Pay Standard Chartered Gold Loan EMI Through Net Banking
Users can order their loan EMIs online by going to Standard Chartered’s official website. You must first log in and afterwards, enter your login details. After logging in successfully, you can choose the affordable loan card and pay the EMI using the Bank balances. Contact number the bank’s customer service team here between the working hours, on workdays, with questions, concerns, or concerns about loan repayments.
FAQs on Standard Chartered Gold Loan EMI Through Net Banking
✅ Is it safe to take out a gold loan?
Gold loans are regarded as a secure investment. Of course, physical gold may not be worth much, but borrowers can utilise gold loans to cover various expenses.
✅ What are the modes for repayment of gold loans?
You can go directly to the branch to make a cash payment or you can use the company’s portal to pay online. According to the creditor’s terms and conditions, you can pay by debit card, credit card, etc. Contact your lender for more information.
✅ What is the gold loan eligibility criterion?
Applicants must be over 18 and have gold to be mortgaged with the bank to qualify for a gold loan.
Table of Contents
- 1 Standard Chartered Gold Loan
- 2 Standard Chartered EMI Calculator
- 3 How To Apply For Gold Loan Using Standard Chartered Net Banking
- 4 How To Pay Standard Chartered Gold Loan EMI Through Net Banking
- 5 FAQs on Standard Chartered Gold Loan EMI Through Net Banking