State Bank of Indore Gold Loan
State Bank of Indore merged with State Bank of India on 26th August 2010 and is one of the largest State Bank of India’s six associate bank subsidiaries. State Bank of Indore Gold Loan EMI Netbanking lets you manage all your transactions from the comfort of your home or office. A gold loan is a secured financial loan taken by the borrower by pledging their gold articles as collateral to meet their immediate financial requirements such as international education, marriage expenses, covering medical emergencies, etc.
State Bank of Indore EMI Calculator
|Gold Loan per gram||
₹ 2,776 to ₹ 3,393
|Eligible Age||18 to 75 years|
|Loan Amount Eligibility||
₹ 1,000 to ₹ 2,00,00,000
|Lowest Gold Loan Interest Rates||0.095|
How To Apply For Gold Loan Using State Bank of Indore Net Banking
How To Pay State Bank of Indore Gold Loan EMI Through Net Banking
- Net Banking: Pay your gold loan EMI through the official website of the State Bank of Indore.
- Digital Platform: You can pay your EMI through various digital platforms such as Paytm, Google Pay, Phone pe, Bhim UPI, etc.
- NEFT/RTGS: You can also opt for NEFT/RTGS for EMI payments.
FAQs on State Bank of Indore Gold Loan EMI Through Net Banking
✅ How to apply for the State Bank of Indore Gold Loan?
You can apply for State Bank of Indore Gold Loan by visiting the branch and enquiring with your financial service provider. You can also apply online with Dialabank and get the offers and deals as per your needs.
✅ What documents are required to apply for the State Bank of India Gold Loan?
Documents required to apply for the State Bank of Indore gold loan are:
- Two Photographs.
- Gold loan application form to be duly filled by the applicant.
- Identity Proof/ Pan Card/ Aadhar Card.
- Borrower’s Address Proof.
✅ What is the interest rate charged by the State Bank of Indore on a Gold Loan?
The interest rate in the State Bank of Indore for Gold Loan starts at 7% per annum.