Janalakshmi Small Finance Bank Netbanking Features
With the availability of Janalakshmi Small Finance Bank Netbanking customers can keep a check on their transactions, as well as their savings account from the comfort of their homes. The customers can get all the credit/debit details of their account sitting at home without needing to visit the bank. They can even have their bank account statement as a soft copy, from the past 5 years. A Fixed Deposit account or Recurring Deposit account can be opened through this if needed.
You can use the net banking feature to pay your taxes and get a Tax Credit statement. Pay your utility bills using net banking such as gas, electricity, water, etc. Pay your credit card dues as well or check your credit card details. You can even start investing in mutual funds if so wished.
You can update your important and useful bank information such as Aadhar Card and PAN Card. You can manage transactions, request for a cheque book or credit/debit card or stop the request for a cheque from going through.
They can even use this feature to look up information on loans that Janalakshmi Small Finance Bank could offer. You can also visit dialabank to ease the process of loan for you.
Janalakshmi Small Finance Bank Netbanking Online Registration Process
- Step 1: Go to the Janalakshmi Small Finance Bank official website for net banking.
- Step 2: Click on register.
- Step 3: Enter your customer ID and continue.
- Step 4: Enter the registered mobile number and you will receive an OTP on that number.
- Step 5: Enter the received OTP.
- Step 6: Enter your debit card details.
- Step 7: Set an IPIN for your internet banking access.
Janalakshmi Small Finance Bank Netbanking Login Process
- Go to the bank’s website and then to the net banking portal.
- Click continue to net banking.
- Enter your customer ID and IPIN. You have now logged in to the website for net banking.
How to Check Janalakshmi Small Finance Bank Account Balance Online
- Login to your net banking account.
- Click on Account and then Account Summary.
- On your screen, you will be seeing all your accounts.
- Select the account you wish to see the balance of.
- Once you select it, you will be displayed with the balance of that account and all the relevant details related to the account.
FAQs on Janalakshmi Small Finance Bank Netbanking
✅ Who all are eligible for Janalakshmi Small Finance Bank Netbanking?
Everyone is eligible for Janalakshmi Small Finance Bank Netbanking, as long as you are a customer of this bank.
✅ What to do if I forget my password?
You can generate your Internet banking password online. All you would require is the ATM card number be it credit or debit. In case you do not have one you can ask for your pin to the bank by either visiting the nearest branch or giving us a call at the call centre.
✅ What are Phishing attacks? How to report this?
Phishing attacks are when your username, password, or credit card details are taken by using a fake bank email. These scammers use these forged emails to send you your details of the bank and misuse this information without the knowledge of the customer.
Please Note the bank will never ask for your personal information such as your ATM pin details, account number, etc. If you have any email claiming to be the bank’s personnel and asking you for this information please report it immediately to the bank via the customer care service.
Table of Contents
- 1 Janalakshmi Small Finance Bank Netbanking Features
- 2 Janalakshmi Small Finance Bank Netbanking Online Registration Process
- 3 Janalakshmi Small Finance Bank Netbanking Login Process
- 4 How to Check Janalakshmi Small Finance Bank Account Balance Online
- 5 FAQs on Janalakshmi Small Finance Bank Netbanking