Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank Netbanking Features
With the availability of net banking, Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank customers can keep a check on their transactions and savings account from the comfort of their homes. The customers can get all the credit/debit details of their Account sitting at home without visiting the bank. They can even have their bank account statement as a soft copy from the past 5 years. A Fixed Deposit account or Recurring Deposit account can be opened through this if needed.
You can even use their services to pay your utility bills such as electricity, water, cable, etc. You can even pay your credit card dues or check its status and balance. This all can be done so that the money from the Account in Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank can be directly transferred to theirs.
You can use this to pay your taxes and get the Tax Credit Statement. Customers can even start investing in mutual funds.
Customers can use the means of net banking to update important information of their such as Aadhar card information or PAN card information. Customers can manage their transactions, such as requesting a cheque book or credit/debit card or even stopping the request of the cheque.
You can use it to look up information on the loans offered by Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank when needed. You can do this by also visiting Dialabank and getting thorough information about the loans. We at dialabank will be guiding you through all the steps and get the best deal for you.
Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank Netbanking Online Registration Process
- Step 1: Go to the Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank official website for net banking.
- Step 2: Click on register.
- Step 3: Enter your customer ID and continue.
- Step 4: Enter the registered mobile number, and you will receive an OTP on that number.
- Step 5: Enter the received OTP.
- Step 6: Enter your debit card details.
- Step 7: Set an IPIN for your internet banking access.
Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank Netbanking Login Process
- Go to the bank’s website and then to the net banking portal.
- Click continue to net banking.
- Enter your customer ID and IPIN. You have now logged in to the website for net banking.
How to Check Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank Account Balance Online
- Login to your net banking account.
- Click on Account and then Account Summary.
- On your screen, you will see all your accounts.
- Select the Account you wish to see the balance of.
- Once you select it, you will be displayed with the balance of that Account and all the relevant details related to the Account.
FAQs on Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank Netbanking
✅ Who are eligible for Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank Netbanking?
Everyone is eligible for Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank Netbanking, as long as you are a bank customer.
✅ What to do if I forget my Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank Netbanking password?
You can generate your Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank Netbanking banking password online. All you would require is the ATM card number be it credit or debit. If you do not have one, you can ask for your pin to the bank by either visiting the nearest branch or giving us a call at the call centre.
✅ What are Phishing attacks? How to report this?
Phishing attacks are when your username, password, or credit card details are taken by a fake bank email. These scammers use these forged emails to send you your bank details and misuse this information without the knowledge of the customer.
Please Note the bank will never ask for your personal information such as your ATM pin details, account number, etc. However, if you have any email claiming to be the bank’s personnel and asking you for this information, please report it immediately to the bank via the customer care service.