Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank
The KVGB i.e. Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank is an Indian Regional Rural Bank that is sponsored by Canara Bank. Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank was founded on 12 Sept 2005. KVGB is under the ownership of the Government of India, Ministry of Finance. Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank is providing retail banking services especially to rural users and the bank has 628 branches in Karnataka.
Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank Offerings
Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank offerings are as follows:
- VIKAS BONANZA 456.
- VIKAS SANCHAYANI PLUS.
- AKSHAYA CASH CERTIFICATE.
- VIKAS TAX ULITAYA – Tax Saving Fixed Deposit.
- VIKAS SANTUSTI DEPOSIT SCHEME WITH OVERDRAFT FACILITY.
- NIRANTARA DAILY DEPOSIT SCHEME.
Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank Loans Offered
- Personal Loan: KVGB personal loan is offering attractive interest rates to its customers and also helps in fulfilling their financial needs.
- Car Loans: Car Loans helps the Customers in getting their dream and can get approval within few days.
- Home Loan: KVGB is providing Home Loans to Individuals to make their dream home.
- Two Wheeler Loans: Customers can get instant approval of loans and can ride home their two-wheeler.
- Business Loan: Business Loans helps in enhancing the business of the customers.
- Rural Loans: KVGB Rural loans are especially for agricultural needs.
- Educational Loans: It helps the students for pursuing their higher studies.
- Mudra Loan: It refers to the Micro Units Development and Refinances Agency Limited. that comes under the PMMY i.e. Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana scheme.
Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank Gold Loan
Features of Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank are as follows:
- Gold Loan Tenure is of 12 months to 36 months
- Age of Borrower in KVGB Gold Loan must be in between 18 – 70 years
- The maximum Loan Amount in KVGB is Up to 10 lakhs
- The purity of Eligible gold is from 18 carats to 22-carat gold
- Age Limit: Age should be in between 18-70 years of age
- Nationality: Should be an Indian citizen.
- Employment Status: It can be both Salaried and Self-Employed
- Requirements: The requirements are the Gold Ornaments of 18-22 carats
- CIBIL score: CIBIL score should be above 500
For more information, customers can visit the website of Dialabank.
Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank Personal Loan
Benefits of Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank are mentioned below:
- Interest Rates: Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank is offering attractive interest rates to its customers. KVGB’s interest rates are 9.99% per annum.
- Individual Documents: Customers should show the original documents for a personal loan.
- Collateral: In KVGB there is no need for any collateral to make loan processing easier.
- Application Process: The application process is quite easy and there are some basic needs such as the Customer’s KYC documents, Income proof along with 2 Passport size photographs.
- CIBIL score: CIBIL score should be 750 and above
- Min Income: It should be Rs 25,000 per month.
- Age: The Age Limit should be in between 21-60 years.
- Occupation: Individual can be Salaried/Self-employed
Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank Car Loan
- Loan Tenure: It should be from 1 year – 7 years
- Age Criteria: For Salaried it is 21 years – 60 years and for Self Employed, It is 21 to 65 years
- Loan Amount: The Minimum Loan Amount is ₹ 100,000
- Interest Rate: It is 7.05% per annum
- Processing Fee: The Processing Fee in KVGB is 0.40% of the principal amt.
- Identity Proof: The Income proof can be Aadhaar Card/ Driving Licence/ Passport/ PAN/ Voter ID
- Address Proof: It contains Passport/ Driving Licence/ Aadhaar Card/ PAN/ Voter ID
- Date of Birth Proof: For DOB proof we need a Birth Certificate/ Driving Licence/ Passport/ PAN
- Signature Proof: It could be a Passport/ PAN / Bankers Verification
- Income Proof: Salary Slips and Latest Form 16
- Bank Statement: It should be from the last 3 months.
- The age limit of an applicant must be in between 18 years to 70 years
- The applicant should be a citizen of India.
- The applicant must have or earn more than the min required income.
- individuals can be salaried/ self-employed along with a regular income.
- Address Proof could be a Aadhar Card/ Passport/ Voter Id/ Driving License/ Bank statement
- The Duly filled as well as signed application form along with the photograph is reqd.
- Age Proof could be a Passport/ PAN Card/ Birth Certificate/ Driving License
- Form 16 should be submitted
- Bank Statement of the previous 6 months
Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank Credit Card
- Identity Proof: Such as Passport / PAN Card/ Voters ID card/ Driving License are required.
- Application Form along with 2 passport size photographs are required
- Address Proof: It could be a Ration card/Electricity Bill/ Tel/ Passport/ Trade license
- The land holdings ownership documents are required.
- Income Proof as required by the Bank.
- Tenant Farmers/ Sharecroppers are eligible
- All Farmers Individuals or Joint who are the owner cultivators.
- Partnership firms or Pvt. & Public Company Ltd.
- JLGs/ SHG of farmers such as Tenant farmers & sharecroppers.
- The Farmer’s Registered GPA holders
Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank Net Banking
Here is the list of benefits of using the KVGB mobile banking services:
- Saving Time: Customers can perform all transactions Using online banking services through their mobile and it saves a lot of time.
- Saving cost: Not even a single penny is charged on mobile/digital banking services.
- Security: Using a banking PIN is a necessity in the case of all transactions, so the customer can be 100% assured regarding the security and safety of transactions.
Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank Customer Care Number
|OFFICES||ADDRESS||PHONE NO.||E-MAIL ID|
|BENGALURU||Karnataka Bank Ltd
P.B.No.5171 Mohan Mansion
105, Kasturba Road
BENGALURU – 560 001
|MANGALURU||Karnataka Bank Ltd
MANGALURU – 575 003
|MYSURU||Karnataka Bank Ltd
New Kantharaje Urs Road, Kuvempunagar
MYSURU – 570 023
|UDUPI||Karnataka Bank Ltd
“Shantha”, Second Floor, Kinnimulky,
UDUPI – 576 101
|TUMAKURU||Karnataka Bank Ltd
On the first floor, Sidda Shree Bhavan,
No.364, A Ward NO.19,
Siddaganga Extension, B.H. Road,
TUMAKURU – 572 102
|HUBBALLI||Karnataka Bank Ltd
Neeligin Road, New Cotton Market
HUBBALLI – 580 029
|SHIVAMOGGA||Karnataka Bank Ltd
Savalanga Road, P.B.No.132
SHIVAMOGGA – 577 201
|NEW DELHI||Karnataka Bank Ltd
M-13, (A), Punj House, 1st floor,
NEW DELHI – 110 001
|HYDERABAD||Karnataka Bank Ltd
Plot No 50, First Floor, Road No 3,
Srinagar Colony, Banjara Hills
HYDERABAD – 500 073
|KOLKATA||Karnataka Bank Ltd
First floor, Office no 111,
Diamond Prestige, 41A, AJC Bose Road,
KOLKATA – 700 017
|MUMBAI||Karnataka Bank Ltd
Regional Office, 2nd ‘E’ Block,
Plot No., C 26 & 27
Bandra – Kurla Complex, Bandra (East)
MUMBAI – 400 051
|CHENNAI||Karnataka Bank Ltd
171, Thambu Chetty Street, P.B.NO.1878
CHENNAI – 600 001
Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank Customer Complaints
Customers can contact this number: 0836-2448626 for any kind of difficulty related to KVGB loans. The complaint can be sent to the Head Office. The customer can write the complaint and fax the complaint to this number, 836-2796843.
How to Open a Savings Account in Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank
The customer should follow the below-mentioned steps:
(1) The very first step is to visit the branch of Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank.
(2) Fill up the AOF i.e. Account Opening Form for Savings Account
(3) Attach the Required Documents along with the Account Opening Form
(4) Next step is the Verification of AOF as well as Other Documents by the Banker
(5) Deposit the Minimum Balance amt. in your Savings Account according to the Savings Account requirement
(6) Obtain the Cheque Book, Debit Card, Passbook, etc. from the Bank
How to Open a Current Account in Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank
(1) Visit the Bank Branch
(2) Fill up the AOF for Current Account
(3) Attach all the documents that are Required with the AOF
(4) Verification of AOF, as well as Other Documents, is done by the Banker
(5) Deposit the Minimum Balance Amount
(6) Obtain the Cheque Book, Passbook, etc. from the Bank
Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank FAQs
✅ How can one check their balance in Karnataka Vikas Grameena bank?
✅ What’s the Gold Loan interest rate in KVGB?
Gold Loan interest rate charged by KVGB depends on the total amount that can be borrowed and it usually starts from 7% per annum.
✅ Is having GST mandatory for a current account?
✅ How can educational loans be disbursed?
Table of Contents
- 1 Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank
- 2 Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank Offerings
- 3 Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank Loans Offered
- 4 Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank Gold Loan
- 5 Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank Personal Loan
- 6 Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank Credit Card
- 7 Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank Net Banking
- 8 Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank Customer Complaints
- 9 How to Open a Savings Account in Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank
- 10 How to Open a Current Account in Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank
- 11 Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank FAQs