Meghalaya Rural Bank Netbanking Features
With the option of Meghalaya Rural Bank Netbanking customers and savings account holders can check their account and enable online transactions at the comfort of their home as they do not have to visit the bank, unless necessary. With net banking customers can check their account balance and even get their bank account statement for the past 5 years. Customers can also open a Fixed deposit account or Recurring Deposit account if they so wish to do.
You can even use their services to pay your utility bills such as electricity, water, cable, etc. You can even pay your credit card dues or check its status and balance. This all can be done in such a way that the money from the account in Meghalaya Rural Bank can be directly transferred to theirs. You can start investing in mutual funds if you so wish.
You can update important and useful bank account information such as the aadhar card or PAN card information. Use this to manage your transactions across all fields, request a cheque book or credit/debit card or even stop the request of a cheque going through.
You can check the details of the Meghalaya Rural Bank loans when you are net banking should you require one. You can also do so with Dialabank as we will provide you with more detailed information and our relationship manager will be with you throughout the process, completely free of cost.
Meghalaya Rural Bank Netbanking Online Registration Process
- Step 1: Go to the Meghalaya Rural Bank website for net banking.
- Step 2: Click on register.
- Step 3: Enter your customer ID and continue.
- Step 4: Enter the registered mobile number and you will receive an OTP on that number.
- Step 5: Enter the received OTP.
- Step 6: Enter your debit card details.
- Step 7: Set an IPIN for your internet banking access.
Meghalaya Rural Bank Netbanking Login Process
- Go to the bank’s website and go to the net banking portal.
- Click continue to net banking.
- Enter your customer ID and IPIN. You have now logged in to the website for net banking.
How to Check Meghalaya Rural Bank Account Balance Online
- Login to your net banking account.
- Click on Account and then Account Summary.
- On your screen, you will be seeing all your accounts.
- Select the account you wish to see the balance of.
- Once you select it, you will be displayed with the balance of that account and all the relevant details related to the account.
FAQs on Meghalaya Rural Bank Netbanking
✅ Who all are eligible for Meghalaya Rural Bank Netbanking?
Everyone is eligible for Meghalaya Rural Bank Netbanking, as long as you are a customer of this bank.
✅ What to do if I forget my password?
You can generate your Internet banking password online. All you would require is the ATM card number be it credit or debit. In case you do not have one you can ask for your pin to the bank by either visiting the nearest branch or giving us a call at the call centre.
✅ What are Phishing attacks? How to report this?
Phishing attacks are when your username, password, or credit card details are taken by using a fake bank email. These scammers use these forged emails to send you your details of the bank and misuse this information without the knowledge of the customer.
Please Note the bank will never ask for your personal information such as your ATM pin details, account number, etc. If you have any email claiming to be the bank’s personnel and asking you for this information please report it immediately to the bank via the customer care service.
Table of Contents
- 1 Meghalaya Rural Bank Netbanking Features
- 2 Meghalaya Rural Bank Netbanking Online Registration Process
- 3 Meghalaya Rural Bank Netbanking Login Process
- 4 How to Check Meghalaya Rural Bank Account Balance Online
- 5 FAQs on Meghalaya Rural Bank Netbanking