Oriental Bank Of Commerce
Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) was founded in 1943 and is a government-owned bank located in Gurgaon. Customers can get deposit accounts, loans, debit cards, credit cards, insurance, ATMs, internet banking, mobile banking, and other financial and banking services from the Oriental Bank of Commerce.
Oriental Bank of Commerce, one of India’s most well-known banks, provides a diverse range of credit products to its customers. Oriental Bank of Commerce is a credit market player with competitive interest rates on loans and credit cards.
Oriental Bank Of Commerce Offerings
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Fixed Deposit
- Recurring Deposit
- Loan against Property
- Personal Loan
- Business Loan
- Aadhar Seeding
- Gold Loan
- Credit Card Balance Transfer
- Car Loan
- Education Loan
- Personal Banking
- Priority and SME
- Corporate Finance
- Saving Account:- These accounts can be opened by an eligible person/s who have been approved by the RBI, allowing customers to keep a minimum amount of cash at home while earning interest.
- Current Account:- Any individual, partnership firm, private and public limited company, HUFs/specified associates, societies, trusts, and so on can open a current account with Oriental Bank Of Commerce.
- Oriental Bank Of Commerce provides home loans with attractive interest rates beginning at 8.00%. The Bank offers the best home loan programs. Oriental Bank Of Commerce also offers special loan programs for economically disadvantaged people in rural and urban areas.
Oriental Bank Of Commerce Loans Offered
Oriental Bank car loans offer a special interest rate for women and low-interest rates for everyone else. In addition, Oriental Bank auto loans feature no processing costs, no pre-closure fees, and payback periods of up to 7 years, they are excellent for acquiring your dream car.
Customers can take out this loan for up to 84 months to purchase a new four-wheeler or two-wheeler.
This lender has a competitive interest rate when compared to other lenders.
Quick and straightforward payout with no hassles.
- Special incentives are available to self-employed doctors.
- Every month, convenient EMIs can be used to repay the loan.
Oriental Bank of Commerce meets the diverse needs of government/public sector employees, corporate employees, and retirees. This personal loan, which has a loan amount of up to Rs. 10 lakh, can be applied online and offline. An Oriental Bank of Commerce Personal Loan’s loan amount, interest rate, and eligibility conditions vary from person to person.
Business loans are the priority for start-up businesses or companies in need of funding for business-related purposes. Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) is a public-sector bank that provides a wide range of financial services and products. With interest rates starting at 10.70 per cent, Bank offers a comprehensive choice of business lending programs.
In return for shares pledged from a depository situated anywhere in the nation, the loan is made accessible to any salaried individual, professional, government employee, sole proprietorship, partnership business, or private limited company.
- Schemes for a wide range of requirements
- Asset hypothecation is a way to get a loan.
- There are loans for significant sums of money accessible.
- Repayment terms and timelines are flexible.
- Reasonable interest rates
- For instant credit, the processing is simple.
Oriental Bank Of Commerce Gold Loan
Gold is regarded as the most precious asset in a person’s life, and it is maintained and conserved with extreme caution and under the supervision of a trusted third party, such as a bank.
Gold is commonly used to produce jewellery, coins, and other family treasures worn, presented, and loved. Still, the same gold can also be used to obtain loans to meet various personal needs. Gold loans, for example, are offered from the Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) for agricultural and associated operations and emotional costs. A maximum sum of Rs. 10 lakhs can be borrowed.
The Repo Linked Lending Rate plus the applicable rate are used to compute the interest rate. The interest rate on a diamond loan starts at 8.75 per cent. It is then ready for financing and can be authorized fast and. Tenure is variable for up to a year. The same can continue up to 18 months, depending on the crop’s seasonality.
- With minimum paperwork, the loan is disbursed right away.
- The grants are only available to Indian citizens.
- Both bank-purchased coins and self-owned jewellery are accepted.
- Borrowers must be between the ages of 18 and 70 to qualify.
- Bullet repayment: a margin of 35%.
- Interest is paid on a 25 per cent margin.
- The current RLLR (Repo Linked Lending Rate) is 6.80%.
- RLLR + 1.95 percent = 8.75 percent Term Loan/Demand Loan.
- RLLR + 2.20 percent Equals 9 percent overdraft.
- Storage: The gold jewels supplied as collateral to the Bank are carefully held in the Bank’s locker and may be recovered once the loan has been fully repaid.
- Fewer documents: The documentation process is short, and just a few key documents are needed.
- The Bank gives total transparency to the client, and there are no secured costs.
Oriental Bank Of Commerce Personal Loan
Oriental Bank Of Commerce is one of India’s oldest and largest commercial banks. Canara Industrial and Banking Syndicate Limited was the name of the Bank when it was established. On July 19, 1969, the Indian government nationalized the Bank and 13 other central commercial banks in India. The Bank’s headquarters are in Manipal, an Indian university town. Oriental Bank Of Commerce Financial Services provides personal loans to cover any unanticipated expenses such as a wedding, vacation, or any other unexpected expenses. Every consumer may get a personal loan that will suit their financial needs and provide them total peace of mind.
- Loan amount: Oriental Bank of Commerce offers personal loans with loan amounts ranging from Rs. 5 lakh to Rs. 10 lakh.
- Widespread accessibility: Personal loans from Oriental Bank of Commerce are available to government employees, corporate employees, and retirees.
- Flexible repayment terms: The Oriental Bank of Commerce Personal Loan has a repayment period of up to 60 months and offers flexibility.
- Paperwork is minimal.
- No hidden charges.
- Quick processing and disbursement
- Various schemes: The Oriental Bank Of Commerce Personal Loan category includes several options tailored to the borrower’s specific requirements.
Oriental Bank Of Commerce Car Loan
Car Loan has become even more critical in making sound financial decisions. The Oriental Bank of Commerce offers a bank vehicle loan to purchase any car for personal use exclusively. The Bank does not provide commercial vehicle loans. Oriental Bank of Commerce Bank provides car loans for the purchase of any vehicle, new or old.
- The maximum loan amount approved is 85% of the on-road price of a new vehicle or up to 70% of the market value of a used car.
- The maximum loan amount for a new car is one crore, and the maximum loan amount for an old car is Rs. 25.00 lacs.
- 1.00 % of the loan amount, subject to a minimum of 500/- and a maximum of 7000/- plus service tax, as part of the processing of the car loan application form
- The car loan includes the showroom price, one-time road tax, registration fees, and the cost of the first year’s insurance.
- A guarantor is required.
- New vehicle loans from Oriental Bank of Commerce have a minimum of one year and a maximum of seven years, while used automobile loans have a minimum of five years and a maximum of seven.
Oriental Bank Of Commerce Credit Card
Oriental Bank of Commerce offers a variety of credit cards to its clients, including co-branded credit cards presented in partnership with the State Bank of India. These credit cards are customized to the cardholders’ unique requirements. In addition, small company units, self-employed people, small scale units, retail dealers, professionals, and others are provided credit for working capital and other conditions through the OBC Laghu Udyami Credit Card-Oriented Business Card Scheme (OBCS) and the OBC Swarojgar Credit Card Scheme (OBCS) (OBCS). This strategy also involves a loan secured by a credit card. Therefore, a credit card loan is also included in this program.
Oriental Bank of Commerce – SBI Card
- You may earn 10X reward points for every Rs.100 spent at any supermarket or department shop with the Oriental Bank of Commerce – SBI Card, culminating in a 2.5 per cent value back offer.
- All fuel purchase transactions between Rs.500 and Rs.3,000 at all petrol stations in India are exempt from a 2.5 per cent gasoline tax.
- SBI Platinum Credit Card from Oriental Bank of Commerce
- A 2.5 per cent gasoline tax is abolished on all fuel purchase transactions between Rs.500 and Rs.4,000.
- With the Oriental Bank of Commerce – SBI Platinum Credit Card, you may earn 5x accelerated reward points on dining and oversees expenditures.
Oriental Bank Of Commerce Net Banking
To utilize Oriental Bank of Commerce’s Net Banking, customers must first register. After completing this step, users will be able to log in to their net banking accounts quickly. They have all of the information that the ordinary individual needs. Net banking is the people’s most pressing demand right now. Customers are not required to visit a bank branch.
Oriental Bank Of Commerce Customer Care Number
Account-holders can call the Oriental Bank of Commerce toll-free customer service line. The toll-free numbers are: 1800-180-1235 / 1800-102-1235
This non-toll-free number is used when the toll-free number is experiencing high traffic. The number is as follows:
Oriental Bank Of Commerce Customer Complaints
The customer care phone number for Oriental Bank Of Commerce is 1800-180-1235. More contact information is also available on the official website.
How to Open an Oriental Bank Of Commerce Savings Account
- Visit an Oriental Bank Of Commerce branch.
- Fill out the Savings Account Application Form (AOF).
- Attach the Account Opening Form to the Required (Mandatory) Papers (AOF) KYC documents such as your PAN, address proof, and identification verification.
- The banker verifies the Account Opening Form (AOF) and other papers.
- The client will be issued an account number and asked to deposit the minimum needed balance according to the savings bank account type.
- Get yourself a chequebook, a passbook, and a debit card.
How to Open a Current Account at Oriental Bank Of Commerce
Step 1: Go to the Vijaya Bank Account Branch.
Step 2: Filling out the Account Opening Form (AOF) with information such as name, address, contact number, email address, PAN, type of Account to be established, nominee’s name, and so on.
Step 3: Account Opening Form Mandatory Documents (AOF)
Step 4: Document verification by the banker
Step 5: Make a minimum deposit into your Savings Account following the criteria of your Savings Account.
Step 6: Obtain your Bank’s chequebook, passport, debit card, and other required papers.
Oriental Bank Of Commerce FAQs
✅Which banks are merged with Oriental Bank of Commerce?
The OBC bank Merged On August 30, 2019, Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman announced the merger of the Oriental Bank of Commerce and the United Bank of India with the Punjab National Bank.
✅ Is the Oriental Bank of Commerce a government-owned institution?
The Bank was nationalized in the year 1980. Later that year, in 1992, the Bank established its merchant banking division. OBC was formed by the merger of two banks, Punjab Co-operative Bank and Bari Doab Bank.
Table of Contents
- 1 Oriental Bank Of Commerce
- 2 Oriental Bank Of Commerce Offerings
- 3 Oriental Bank Of Commerce Loans Offered
- 4 Oriental Bank Of Commerce Gold Loan
- 5 Oriental Bank Of Commerce Personal Loan
- 6 Oriental Bank Of Commerce Car Loan
- 7 Oriental Bank Of Commerce Credit Card
- 8 Oriental Bank Of Commerce Net Banking
- 9 Oriental Bank Of Commerce Customer Care Number
- 10 Oriental Bank Of Commerce Customer Complaints
- 11 How to Open an Oriental Bank Of Commerce Savings Account
- 12 How to Open a Current Account at Oriental Bank Of Commerce
- 13 Oriental Bank Of Commerce FAQs