Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank
The Bellary-based Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank was created on August 23, 2013, through the merger of 2 RRBs, namely the former Pragathi Gramin Bank (funded by Bellary-based Canara Bank) and the former Krishna Grameena Bank (financed by the State Bank of India based in Gulbarga The bank was established by Government of India Notice No. F1 / 5/2011 RRB (Karnataka) dated 08/23/2013.
Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank Offerings
- Fixed Deposits
- Fixed Deposits
- Personal Loans,
- Online Banking
- Atal Pension Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Jandhan Yojana
- Pradhan Yojana Suraksha Bima Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti
Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank Loans Offered
You will be offered all types of loans in Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank, like personal loans, gold loans, car loans, etc. The types of loans provided are as follows:
- Easy EMI Consumer Loans
- Car Loans
- Loan on Credit Card
- Two- Wheeler Loans
- Business Loan
- Home Loan
- Educational Loan
- Rural Loans
- PM Mudra Yojana
Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank Gold Loan
Gold Loan is what we get when we have the gold of the prescribed quality and quantity. Some essential features of the gold loans are:
- Fast Process: The Gold Loan is approved and disbursed very quickly and easily. The loan gets passed in an hour.
- Fewer Documents: The documentation process is straightforward, and vital documents are required for the gold loan.
- Transparent System: The bank provides complete transparency to the customer; there are no hidden charges.
- Amount of Loan: The minimum amount of loan provided to the customer is Rs. 15000. Also, It can be less than Rs 10000 in rural areas.
- Safety of Jewellery: One important thing to note is that the bank is liable entirely for the security of your gold. Thus, the gold is kept in fireproof protection.
- Loan Tenure: The tenure of the loan can be from 3 months to 2 years. Hence, You can choose according to your comforts.
- Benefits for Farmers: Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank provides some special offers for agricultural purposes. The bank offers a slightly low Gold loan interest rate for a Gold loan for agricultural use.
- No Debt Burden: There can be situations in which an applicant cannot repay the loan amount. The applicant will not be under debt in such a case as the bank will only confiscate the ornaments.
- No Income bounds: There are no restrictions on the salary or income of the applicant; hence, anyone with any income range can avail of a gold loan.
- Foreclosure: HDFC bank charges the borrower up to 1% of the outstanding principal debt in the event of a Gold Loan Foreclosure.
Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank Personal Loan
A Personal Loan helps you get your desired sum without pledging any article. There are some distinct reasons why you should choose a personal loan here:
- Documentation is kept to a minimum: Personal loans from Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank are created with the customer’s convenience in mind.
- Attractive interest Rates: Its loan interest rates are among the lowest in the market, with a starting interest rate of 10.40 per cent per annum.
- Special Offers for Women Applicants: Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank has a specific plan called the Personal Loan Diva Scheme for women applying for a personal loan. A woman candidate under this plan is eligible for pre-approved personal loans up to INR 3 lakh and access to a variety of premium brands and items.
- Free Insurance Coverage: Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank personal loans include private accident insurance of up to INR 8 lakh and critical illness insurance of INR 1 lakh at no additional cost.
Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank Car Loan
If you plan to buy a car and don’t have an adequate sum of money, you can get a car loan. Here are some reasons why you should take a car loan:
- Loan Approval in 30 Minutes
- Lowest Rate of Interest
- Up to 100% on Road Loan
- Minimum Documentation
- Paperless Process
- Flexible Repayment
- Zero Foreclosure
- 24 x 7 Online Payment Facility
- No Hidden Charges
Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank Home Loan
A house is a lifetime asset that is one of the basic requirements of every individual. But, first, let’s see the eligibility criteria of a home loan.
|Particulars||Salaried Individuals||Self-Employed Individuals|
|Age||21 years to 65 years||21 years to 65 years|
|Minimum Income||Rs.10,000 p.m.||Rs.2 lakh p.a.|
Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank Credit Card
A credit card helps you to shop without any worries till you reach the credit card limit. Now let’s find out what documents are necessary to get a credit card.
|Salaried Individual||Self-Employed Individual|
Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank Net Banking
The following are the advantages of using PKGB’s mobile banking services:
- Time-saving: With online banking services, you can carry out all transactions on your mobile phone and save a lot of time by not going to the branch of PKGB or ATM
- Cost savings: no fees for digital banking services, so you save Commissions on your bank transactions and money spent on the trip to the branch or ATM.
- Security: The use of the bank PIN is obliged for all transactions; you can trust 100% in the security of your transactions.
- Multipurpose: You can use all the banking and financial services available in the application to carry out any transaction.
PKGB Mobile Banking Services is a perfect option for customers, as all banking transactions can be done directly on their mobile phones. You can complete PKGB Mobile Banking registration online without visiting a bank branch or ATM. After activation, you can perform all mobile banking transactions such as account balance checks, transfers, payments, etc., on your mobile phone.
To enrol in PKGB Mobile Banking, it is unnecessary to complete an enrollment form and return it to a bank branch or ATM. Download the application, and you are already registered for mobile banking and can carry out all banking operations. The Cointab app offers the following PKGB mobile banking features that can be accessed after registration:
- Online registration for mobile banking services
- Online banking PIN generation
- Online account balance verification
- Money transfer in real-time to anyone in India through a bank account. Transfer up to Rs. 100,000 per day, 24×7. Also on weekends and holidays. No online money transfer fees
- Employee Provident Fund (EPF) account online activation
- Check EPF balance and savings account
- Pay credit card bill
- Pay electricity bill
- Pay the gas bill
- Mobile recharge and mobile postpaid bill
- DTH top-up
- Mediclaim (medical insurance) Premium payment
- Take out insurance
- View transaction history and transaction statement.
Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank Customer Care Number
Bank’s mission is to provide high-quality banking services. Encourage growth in the community and participate in growth opportunities. The bank offers a full range of products at very competitive prices such as educational loans, home loans, personal loans, car loans, KCC, agricultural mechanization, horticulture, loans for associated activities, business loans such as term loans, cash advances, Trader Easy. Loan, Store Loan, Educational Institution Loan, Loan for doctors, deposit products such as savings banks, current accounts, fixed-term deposits, RTGS, NEFT, INB, mobile banking.
Upon request, the Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank balance verification number and missed call notification are available from your local branch. You will need to update your documentation and KYC to enable this service. You will also need to update your mobile phone number. You can even update your biometrics through the Aadhar card that is linked to your bank account. In case of any grievance, Call Customer care: 08392-236444; 236446 Toll-free.
Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank Customer Complaints
What if your bank is not responding when you are facing any issue or have any complaints. What should you do? Where should you go? You can complain straight to a banking ombudsperson. The Banking Ombudsman is a senior official appointed by the Reserve Bank of India to redress customer complaints against deficiency in certain banking services covered under the grounds of complaint specified under Clause 8 of the Banking Ombudsman Scheme 2006 (As amended up to July 1, 2017).
How to Open a Savings Account in Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank
(1) A person at a Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank branch would get help if he wants to open a savings bank account- Once he visits the bank branch where he wants to open his performance, he will get all assistance.
(2) Complete the Account Opening Form (AOF) for Savings Account- Get the Savings Bank Account Opening Form and fill in all required details of customer information and other information in the sections. Various items are indicated in the specified form, such as name, address, contact number, e-mail identifier, PAN, type of account to open, name of the candidate, etc.
(3) Attach required documents (required) to the account opening form (AOF)- After completing the account opening form, you must attach KYC documents such as PAN, proof of address, and identity. Checklist of documents required (required) when opening a savings account. Some banks require a permanent address and phone number.
(4) Banker Verification of Account Opening Form (AOF) and Other Documents- Banker Verification of Account Opening Form (AOF) and other attached documents. If the bank is satisfied with these requirements, the bank will go further.
(5) Deposit a minimum balance into a savings account that matches your savings account requirements- After the banker verifies the account opening form (AOF) and other documents, you will issue some reports. Then, depending on your savings account type, you will need to deposit the required minimum balance in your account.
(6) Receive your chequebook, passbook, debit card and other documents from the bank- Once your account is successfully opened, the banker will provide you with a chequebook, passbook, debit card and other documents; you will then be authorised to transact from your account.
Important Information on Opening a Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank Savings Account
- Find and select the bank that pays the highest interest rate on your savings account.
- Different banks offer different interest rates for savings account.
- Choose a bank branch near you.
- Fill in the account opening form in UPPER CASE with black ink.
- Countersignature by overwriting when completing the account opening form.
- As a general rule, private banks provide a customer service representative who takes care of all matters or questions regarding your account.
- You must make use of the nomination option.
- Don’t forget to bring the original KYC documents for verification.
- Remember that most savings accounts require you to maintain a minimum balance.
- You can choose from the different types of savings account offered by the bank.
- If your mailing address and your permanent address are different, provide proof of address for both.
- Some banks insist that applicants come to the branch in person to open an account and sign in at the appropriate offices in the presence of a bank official.
How to Open a Current Account in Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank
Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank is one of the most reputable banks in India, with multiple branches in different locations, offering you all the facilities and benefits of a current account. So it is better to understand the bank existing account; you are most likely interested in opening an existing account with Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank. Nowadays, it has become straightforward to open an account at Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank.
If you want to separate your business transactions from your transactions, you must open a current account. In this way, an existing account is opened in the name of your company so that all transactions can be carried out separately from personal transactions. In addition, it brings professionalism to your business and makes your financial transactions very convenient.
India has public sector banks, private sector banks, credit unions, Gramin banks, foreign banks, small finance banks, payment banks, etc., with which you can open a current account. An existing account allows transactions that go beyond a savings account or any other type of account.
Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank is one of the most reputable banks in India, with several branches in different locations, offering you all the facilities and benefits of a current account.
Benefits of opening a Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank current account
- Issuance of a chequebook
- Online transaction options such as paying bills online
- Cash withdrawals
- No risk of carrying cash
Procedure to open the Current Bank Account
(1) Visit a bank branch- It would help if you went to the bank branch where you want to open an account.
(2) Complete the Account Opening Form (AOF) for the Current Account- Get the Account Opening Form and fill in all required customer information and other information in different forms like name, address, contact number, email address, PAN, account type to open, candidate’s name, etc.
(3) Attach required documents (required) to AOF- After completing the account opening form, you must attach KYC documents based on the type of account you are willing to open, such as savings account, current account, etc. These documents will also depend on your status as an Individual, HUF, Owner, Partnership, Company, Trust, etc.
(4) Verification of AOF and other banker documents- The banker will verify AOF and other attachments. If he is satisfied with these requirements, he will go further.
(5) Deposit minimum balance into account- You will then be assigned an account number, and you will have to deposit the required minimum balance into your account.
(6) Receive your chequebook, passbook and other documents from the bank- Your account will then be opened successfully, and the bank staff will provide you with your chequebook, passbook and other bank statements. Next, another sheet, then you will be allowed to make transactions from your account.
Important information on opening a bank account with Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank
- Rural bank account
- Choose a bank branch near you.
- Bring the original KYC documents for verification.
- Keep your company seal when opening an account.
- There cannot be multiple current accounts for a single company.
- Remember that a current account requires a higher minimum account balance.
FAQs about Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank
IFSC code can be found on the check sheet and savings book of the respective bank. Banks have a list of their branches with IFSC codes are available on the Reserve Bank of India website. The IFSC code for a specific bank can also be found on the bank’s official website.
✅Who all are eligible for Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank?
Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank Net Banking is available for all current and Savings account holders. However, the customer holder should operate the account with almost full permission.
✅How much amount of a car loan can one get on salary?
Table of Contents
- 1 Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank
- 2 Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank Offerings
- 3 Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank Loans Offered
- 4 Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank Gold Loan
- 5 Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank Personal Loan
- 6 Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank Car Loan
- 7 Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank Home Loan
- 8 Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank Credit Card
- 9 Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank Net Banking
- 10 Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank Customer Care Number
- 11 Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank Customer Complaints
- 12 How to Open a Savings Account in Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank
- 13 How to Open a Current Account in Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank
- 14 FAQs about Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank