Prathama UP Gramin Bank, sponsored by Punjab National Bank, was formed by the merger of two former RRBs, Prathama Bank and Sarva UP Gramin Bank, according to Govt. of India notification no. 853 dated 22.02.2019 under Section 21 of the RRB Act 1976, with its headquarters in Moradabad. Meerut, Ghaziabad, Bulandshahr, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Bijnor, Muzaffarnagar, Saharanpur, Baghpat, Jhansi, Lalitpur, Badaun, Gonda, Balrampur, Shamli, Hapur, Amroha, Rampur, Moradabad, and Sambhal are among the twenty districts in Uttar Pradesh where the Bank operates. It also has a branch in the state of Uttarakhand in Laldang (District Haridwar). The Ministry of Finance owns it.
Prathama Bank Offerings
Prathama Bank offers various kinds of loans such as:
- Car Loan
- Personal Loan
- Gold Loan
- Home Loan
Prathama Bank offers various kinds of banking such as:
- Net Banking
- Customer Care
- Balance Enquiry
Prathama Bank offers two kinds of Deposit Accounts such as:
- Savings Account
- Current Account
Prathama Bank Loans Offered
- Car Loan- The Bank offers a wide range of business services and is highly dependable and trustworthy. A used vehicle loan is an auto loan designed to purchase and finance an old or pre-owned car.
- Personal Loan– Bank Personal Loan is provided to salaried and self-employed persons with a repayment ability at a 10.70 per cent annual interest rate.
- Home Loan- The Bank provides qualified Non-Resident Indian Borrowers with NRI house loans at a preferential interest rate that starts at 6.80 per cent. Women borrowers can take advantage of special interest rate reductions. With variable interest rates, there are no prepayment penalties.
- Gold loan – This is a loan granted against gold and allows the applicant to receive immediate cash for almost any cause or necessity.
Prathama Bank Gold Loan
Before checking the Prathama Bank Gold Loan Status, clients need to understand what a gold loan is. This is a loan granted against gold and allows the applicant to receive immediate cash for almost any cause or necessity. You may apply for a gold loan with little paperwork. People can obtain account information by visiting the Bank’s website or visit the nearest branch for additional details about Prathama Bank Gold Loan Status.
- There are two main ways to apply for a gold loan.
- Clients may check Prathama Bank Gold Loan Status online by visiting the website, clicking on the login page, registering, and checking Prathama Bank Gold Loan Status.
- Customers must enter their credentials and get an OTP to generate a secure pin that allows them to access loan information via mobile devices.
- Users may walk into the local bank branch to apply for or inquire about the loan and then check their Prathama Bank Gold Loan Status.
Prathama Bank Personal Loan
If you are experiencing financial difficulties, it is preferable to notify your bank or lender about your position as soon as possible to avoid incurring a late payment penalty on the loan amount.
- Accounts Tab: Customers can use this tab to conduct transactions on their Savings, Current, and Deposit accounts. Book new deposits, liquidate deposits, check balance, see summary, download statement, request stop payment of a cheque, and so on.
- Funds Transfer: It enables you to access online services related to funds transfer, such as adding a beneficiary, modifying the TPT limit, setting and viewing standing instructions, considering the list of beneficiaries, regarding the status of RTGS/IMPS transfers, and so on, both within and outside the Bank.
- Bill Pay & Recharge: You may use this to pay your utility and phone bills, recharge prepaid mobile phones, and even set up a DTH connection using your bank account/credit card/debit card.
Prathama Bank Car Loan
Many individuals want to buy their ideal automobile, but financial constraints can be a significant impediment. Prathama Bank auto loans provide advantages such as 100 per cent financing with cheap EMIs and flexible payback options, allowing you to purchase your ideal car without the burden of paying the whole amount at once. Prathama Bank EMI Schemes make it simpler for people to buy a car with affordable monthly payments. Monthly payments imply purchasing both a smaller and a larger vehicle. These vehicles are offered as loans for both self-employed and salaried persons. Dialabank’s official website has further information.
- Cards Page: This tab allows you to access information and transactions linked to your debit and credit cards. You can make credit card payments, see card details, redeem reward points, upgrade your debit card, check unbilled transactions and bills, and do other things.
- Demat Tab: This tab allows you to monitor and examine the status of your Demat accounts, as well as view transaction statements and hold inquiries.
- Mutual Fund: Customers can use this to check/complete mutual fund-related transactions. One can also subscribe to a new fund offer (NFO) and purchase/redeem and invest in mutual fund systematic investment plans (SIPs).
Prathama Bank Home Loan
The home loan gives individuals hope by allowing them to realise their goal of owning a home. Prathama Bank is a bank that offers financial services to its customers. Furthermore, it provides NRI house loans to qualified Non-Resident Indian Borrowers at a special interest rate that starts at 6.80 per cent. Women borrowers can take advantage of special interest rate reductions. With variable interest rates, there are no prepayment penalties.
- Insurance: You can evaluate your life and general insurance needs. You may see and purchase the many insurance packages available to you via the Bank platform.
- Loans Page: This page allows you to see the details and overview of your loan accounts.
- Personalised deals: Customers may find personalised deals and prices for various financial services on Bank websites using the Offers Tab.
Prathama Bank Credit Card
- This credit card is available to permanent paid employees and retirees from government businesses as well as other recognised institutions and organisations.
- It is also available to insurance agents and on-site authorities who have a bank salary account.
- A Prathama Bank Credit Card is available to professionals such as public accountants, doctors, and attorneys.
- The credit card application is processed swiftly and with as little documentation as possible.
- In comparison to other financial institutions, interest rates are cheap.
Prathama Bank Net Banking
Prathama Gramin Bank provides mobile banking services to its customers, allowing them to do mobile banking transactions straight from their phones. Prathama Gramin Bank mobile banking registration may be completed online, following which you will be able to utilise mobile banking services such as checking your balance, transferring money, making payments, and so on directly from your mobile phone.
Instead of travelling to a bank office or an ATM, you may download our app and do all financial activities on your mobile phone. You do not need to fill out any forms and may begin using mobile banking services right away.
Prathama Bank Customer Care Number
Prathama Bank Customer Complaints
Prathama Bank, India’s first rural Bank, was founded on October 2, 1975. Then, the syndicate Bank sponsored Prathama Bank. Today, the Bank has around 412 branches, 60 ATMs, and regional headquarters in four regions. The Bank’s most essential feature is that it has its money vault.
Call whenever convenient for you since the Prathama Bank Customer Care Number is free and open to all clients. If you have any questions about Prathama Bank, you may call Prathama Bank Customer Care Number, and a customer service representative will assist you.
How to Open a Savings Account in Prathama Bank
To open a Savings Account in Prathama Bank, you need to follow these steps:
Step1: Pay a personal visit to a Prathama Bank branch.
Step 2: Complete the Account Opening Form (AOF) for the Savings Account.
Step 3: Include with the Account Opening Form any required (mandatory) documents (AOF)
Step 4: Account Opening Form (AOF) and Other Documents Verification by the Banker
Step 5: Make a minimum deposit into your Savings Account following the requirements of your Savings Account.
Step 6: Obtain from the Bank a cheque book, passbook, debit card, and other documents.
How to Open a Current Account in Prathama Bank
To open a Current Account in Prathama Bank, you need to follow these steps:
Step 1: Go to a bank branch.
Step 2: Completing the Account Opening Form (AOF) for a Current Account
Step 3: Include with the AOF any required (mandatory) documents.
Step 4: Banker verification of AOF and other documents
Step 5: Make a minimum deposit into the account.
Step 6: Obtain a cheque book, a passbook, and other necessary documents from the Bank.
Prathama Bank FAQs
✅ Is PNB and Prathama Bank merged?
Gramin Bank, sponsored by Punjab National Bank, one of India’s largest commercial banks, was formed by merging two RRBs, namely. The Bank’s headquarters are in Moradabad. The Bank’s operations region is divided into 20 districts.
✅How can I check the amount of my Prathama account?
Prathama Bank provides a free service that allows account holders to leave a missed call on 9278700860. After you make a missed call to the number, the call will be immediately terminated, and you will receive an SMS with your bank account information.
✅What is the minimum amount for a private sector bank in India?
According to the RBI, the minimum necessary paid-up equity capital for establishing a payment bank is 100 crore. In addition, for the first five years of operation, the promoter must invest at least 40% of the paid-up equity capital.
Table of Contents
- 1 Prathama Bank
- 2 Prathama Bank Offerings
- 3 Prathama Bank Loans Offered
- 4 Prathama Bank Gold Loan
- 5 Prathama Bank Personal Loan
- 6 Prathama Bank Car Loan
- 7 Prathama Bank Home Loan
- 8 Prathama Bank Credit Card
- 9 Prathama Bank Net Banking
- 10 Prathama Bank Customer Care Number
- 11 Prathama Bank Customer Complaints
- 12 How to Open a Savings Account in Prathama Bank
- 13 How to Open a Current Account in Prathama Bank
- 14 Prathama Bank FAQs