Punjab Gramin Bank Netbanking Features
The Punjab Gramin Bank was established as a rural state bank in Punjab. It offers a wide variety of banking services and products. The mobile banking service allows customers to carry out financial transactions remotely using a mobile device. It uses the app ‘PGB mBanking’ for this purpose. The service is available on a 24-hour basis.
You can visit Dialabank for further information.
Punjab Gramin Bank Netbanking Online Registration Process
Follow these steps to register for net banking online:
- Download the PGB mBanking Mobile App from Play Store.
- Verify your mobile number through an OTP that is sent to your number.
- Log in to the app with MPIN and through internet banking credentials.
- Set an MPIN of your choice. The MPIN will be required for you to login into the mobile app every time you access it.
Punjab Gramin Bank Netbanking Login Process
- Once you have set up the MPIN and entered the OTP, you can log in to the PGB mBanking app.
- Every time you open the app, you will be prompted to enter the MPIN for your account and the generated OTP.
- Once you have entered both, you will be able to use the mobile banking services provided by the app.
How to Check Punjab Gramin Bank Account Balance Online
Once you log in to the app, all your accounts will be displayed on the homepage. You can click on any account to view more details.
FAQs on Punjab Gramin Bank Netbanking
✅ Why I should apply for PGB Mobile Banking Services?
Mobile Banking facilitates the customers for availing of banking services round the clock with the help of mobile telecommunication devices. Customers can access bank accounts i.e. can check account balance, transfer funds, make payments etc through their mobile handset.
✅ Are the net banking transactions secure?
Yes. In Application based mobile banking, both outgoing and incoming messages are encrypted using SSL protocol.
✅ Do I have to register every time for transferring funds?
There is no registration required for the transfer of funds within own accounts but for third party transfers, payees are to be added one time for making transfers.
Table of Contents
- 1 Punjab Gramin Bank Netbanking Features
- 2 Punjab Gramin Bank Netbanking Online Registration Process
- 3 Punjab Gramin Bank Netbanking Login Process
- 4 How to Check Punjab Gramin Bank Account Balance Online
- 5 FAQs on Punjab Gramin Bank Netbanking