Punjab Gramin Bank (PGB) is a Punjab-based bank backed by Punjab National Bank (PNB). Punjab Gramin Bank was formed by the merger of three regional rural banks: Punjab Gramin Bank, Malwa Gramin Bank, and Sutlej Gramin Bank. Punjab Gramin Bank offers branches in rural regions that play a significant role in raising the living conditions of rural residents. In their location, this bank offers a variety of deposit and lending options.
Punjab Gramin Bank Offerings
Punjab Gramin Bank offers various kinds of loans such as:
- Car Loan
- Personal Loan
- Gold Loan
- Home Loan
Punjab Gramin Bank offers various kinds of banking such as:
- Net Banking
- Customer Care
- Balance Enquiry
Punjab Gramin Bank offers two kinds of Deposit Accounts such as:
- Savings Account
- Current Account
Punjab Gramin Bank Loans Offered
- Car Loan- Punjab Gramin Bank offers fast auto loans for both new and old vehicles. There are several benefits to obtaining a used automobile loan from Punjab Gramin Bank, including little documentation and quick loan disbursement. In addition, Punjab Gramin Bank offers loans for used vehicles at a low-interest rate to customers to purchase their ideal car, whether new or old. This loan is widely available and may be obtained by anybody who qualifies.
- Personal Loan– A personal loan is a loan that does not need collateral and is paid back in instalments throughout the loan term, which might be up to five years.
- Gold Loan– A gold loan is a secured loan offered by banks at a low-interest rate with various repayment alternatives. This loan is typically obtained in a financial emergency, a marriage, or for educational purposes. You must present gold jewellery as collateral; the bank will grant the loan in exchange. This loan amount is determined mainly by gold weight and purity. If a borrower chooses to check the loan status after applying for one, the bank offers the option of online and offline to check the loan status.
- Home Loan- The Punjab Gramin Bank provides qualified Non-Resident Indian Borrowers with NRI house loans at a preferential interest rate that starts at 6.80 per cent. Women borrowers can take advantage of special interest rate reductions. With variable interest rates, there are no prepayment penalties.
Punjab Gramin Bank Gold Loan
- The interest rate on the Punjab Gramin Bank Gold Loan is lower than the interest rate on other loans.
- The bank’s interest rate fluctuates from one borrower to the next, based on a variety of factors.
- A gold loan has a starting interest rate of 7% per year.
- The interest rate is determined by the Gold’s quantity and quality. The bank favours Gold’s loans on 18-22 carats gold.
- The bank’s overall loan amount is determined by the Gold’s quality and quantity.
- To determine the entire loan amount to be granted to a particular borrower, the bank calculates a percentage of the value of gold.
- The LTV ratio for gold loans is increasing from 75% to 90% of the value of the metal.
- The bank is responsible for the gold provided by borrowers.
- Some banks accept gold insurance provided by borrowers in exchange for gold loans.
Punjab Gramin Bank Personal Loan
Do you want to apply for a personal loan? Then you’re in luck since Punjab Gramin Bank Personal Loan Approval Process now provides clients personal loans with the finest discounts and deals, which will be very beneficial to them. The Dialabank Personal Loan homepage also has information about personal loans. Dialabank’s official website lists a variety of lending options. The biggest selling points of the Punjab Gramin Bank Personal Loans Approval Process is as follows:-
- The Punjab Gramin Bank Personal Loan is a term loan with a minimum loan amount of 50,000 and a maximum loan amount of 400,000 or 20 times the net monthly earnings.
- Personal Loans are available from the bank for a maximum of 5 years or 60 EMIs.
- Punjab Gramin Bank Personal Loan Login is done using their app, which allows you to monitor your loan application, check your loan status, view the repayment duration, EMI amount, and more.
Punjab Gramin Bank Car Loan
Borrowers who have taken out a vehicle loan from Punjab Gramin Bank via any of the various methods can check on the status of their loan. In order to track the progress of their Punjab Gramin Bank car loan, they will require an application number obtained throughout the application process. They may also use this reference number to check on the progress of their auto loan in both online and offline modes.
It is a sort of loan that borrowers take out prior to purchasing a vehicle. Car loans are subject to the majority of the same regulations and procedures that apply to other types of loans. People often apply for a car loan while purchasing a vehicle; however, a client can also utilise a personal loan for the same purpose. All vehicle loans are for a specific amount of time, often between 24 and 60 months, but some can be longer.
Punjab Gramin Bank Home Loan
Punjab Gramin Bank is one of India’s 46 regional rural banks. It is sponsored by Punjab National Bank, one of India’s most prestigious banks. Punjab Gramin Bank, Malwa Gramin Bank, and Sutlej Gramin Bank, sponsored by Punjab National Bank, State Bank Of India, and Punjab & Sind Bank, respectively, were merged by the central government of India, and a single regional rural bank known as Punjab Gramin Bank was established in Punjab State under the sponsorship of Punjab National Bank. They provide one of the most honest interest rates available in the banking sector.
Many NRIs (non-resident Indians) utilise this form of loan to obtain house loans while investing in real estate. Purchasing a home using a home loan rather than paying cash is a financially reasonable option. This gives you the freedom to put your personal money where you choose for greater returns.
- Maximum of 30 years, including an 18-month moratorium period. Up to the age of 70, the instalment can be fixed.
- Floating 7.35 per cent for women and 7.40 per cent for others up to 30 lacs.
- The maximum cost of the plot is Rs.50 lac.
- Furthermore, it must be verified that the loan amount for the acquisition of Land/Plot does not exceed 60% of the qualifying loan amount and is within the repayment ability.
Punjab Gramin Bank Credit Card
A credit card allows you to borrow money to buy products and services, with the promise of repaying the debt to the credit card company at a later period, generally with higher interest. The Punjab Gramin Bank Credit Card will place restrictions on how much you may borrow and how you repay your obligations.
- Permanent paid workers, as well as retirees from government enterprises and other recognised institutions and organisations, are eligible for this credit card.
- Insurance company representatives and on-site authorities are also eligible if they have a salary account with a bank.
- Professionals such as public accountants, physicians, and attorneys can apply for a Punjab Gramin Bank credit card.
- The application for a credit card is handled quickly and with minimum documents.
- Interest rates are low when compared to those offered by other financial organisations.
Punjab Gramin Bank Net Banking
In Punjab, the Punjab Gramin Bank was founded as a rural state bank. It provides a comprehensive range of banking services and products. Customers can use a mobile device to conduct financial transactions remotely using the mobile banking service. For this, the bank employs the ‘PGB M-Banking’ app. The service is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Punjab Gramin Bank Customer Care Number
Punjab Gramin Bank Customer Complaints
Punjab Gramin Bank is a Punjab National Bank-sponsored regional rural bank in India. Punjab Gramin Bank (sponsored by Punjab National Bank), Malwa Gramin Bank (sponsored by State Bank of India), and Sutlej Gramin Bank (sponsored by Punjab and Sind Bank) merged to become Punjab Gramin Bank. It has 419 branches around the state, with its headquarters in Kapurthala. The majority of the bank’s branches are located in rural areas, assisting in the development of rural Punjab.
Customers can contact the bank by its customer service phone number, email address, or official website. Customers can contact the bank if they have any questions or problems.
How to Open a Savings Account in Punjab Gramin Bank
To open a Savings Account in Punjab Gramin Bank, you need to follow these steps:
Step1: Pay a personal visit to a Punjab Gramin Bank branch.
Step 2: Complete the Account Opening Form (AOF) for the Savings Account.
Step 3: Include with the Account Opening Form any required (mandatory) documents (AOF).
Step 4: Account Opening Form (AOF) and Other Documents Verification by the Banker.
Step 5: Make a minimum deposit into your Savings Account following the requirements of your Savings Account.
Step 6: Obtain from the bank a cheque book, passbook, debit card, and other documents.
How to Open a Current Account in Punjab Gramin Bank
To open a Current Account in Punjab Gramin Bank, you need to follow these steps:
Step 1: Go to a bank branch.
Step 2: Completing the Account Opening Form (AOF) for a Current Account
Step 3: Include with the AOF any required (mandatory) documents.
Step 4: Banker verification of AOF and other documents
Step 5: Make a minimum deposit into the account.
Step 6: Obtain a cheque book, a passbook, and other necessary documents from the bank.
Punjab Gramin Bank FAQs
✅Is Punjab Gramin Bank a government-owned institution?
With effect from January 1, the government has combined three Regional Rural Banks: Punjab Gramin Bank, Malwa Gramin Bank, and Sutlej Gramin Bank into a single RRB.
✅How can I check the amount of my Punjab Gramin Bank account?
Send a missed call to 18001807777 from your registered mobile number to receive an immediate SMS with your account balance.
✅How can you update or change your Punjab Gramin Bank registered mobile number?
Step 1: Go to the Punjab Gramin Bank branch where you have your account.
Step 2: Obtain a KYC Change of Information form.
Step 3: Complete the KYC Change of Information form.
Step 4: Fill out the KYC Details Change form and attach all required papers.
Table of Contents
- 1 Punjab Gramin Bank Offerings
- 2 Punjab Gramin Bank Loans Offered
- 3 Punjab Gramin Bank Gold Loan
- 4 Punjab Gramin Bank Personal Loan
- 5 Punjab Gramin Bank Car Loan
- 6 Punjab Gramin Bank Home Loan
- 7 Punjab Gramin Bank Credit Card
- 8 Punjab Gramin Bank Net Banking
- 9 Punjab Gramin Bank Customer Care Number
- 10 Punjab Gramin Bank Customer Complaints
- 11 How to Open a Savings Account in Punjab Gramin Bank
- 12 How to Open a Current Account in Punjab Gramin Bank
- 13 Punjab Gramin Bank FAQs