Sarva UP Gramin Bank Netbanking Features
Prathama U.P.Gramin Bank(SUPGB), sponsored by Punjab National Bank, one of the leading commercial banks of India, came into existence by the amalgamation of 2 RRBs Viz ( Sarva UP Gramin bank Meerut, Prathama Gramin Bank Moradabad). To use the net banking feature of Sarva up Gramin bank, you have to download the mobile banking app provided by the bank.
Features of Sarva UP Gramin Bank Netbanking by Dialabank.
- Check the balance.
- Pay bills and taxes online.
- Transfer money from one account to another.
- Pay your credit card bills online.
Sarva UP Gramin Bank Netbanking online registration process
- Visit the official website of the Sarva UP Gramin bank.
- Now download the mobile banking app of Sarva up Gramin bank from the link.
- Now log in with your mobile number and other internet banking details, you can choose to start using the banking services.
- Set a password for your internet banking.
Sarva UP Gramin Bank Netbanking Netbanking Login Process
- Download the official banking app of Sarva UP Gramin bank.
- Enter your customer id and password.
- Click on login.
How to Check Sarva UP Gramin Bank Netbanking Account Balance Online
You can check the account balance of your bank account by following some simple steps:-
- Login into the official banking app of Sarva up Gramin bank,
- By entering the password and customer id.
- Go to account>>account summary.
- After doing this, you will be viewed your balance.
FAQs on Sarva UP Gramin Bank Netbanking
✅ How can I check my Sarva Gramin Bank account balance using missed call method?
Dial on 18001802223 or 01202303090 from your registered mobile number. After few seconds, the call will automatically be disconnected, and you will receive an SMS that will include your account balance.
✅ How can I activate my Sarva Gramin ATM card?
Select Sarva UP Gramin Bank for the BHIM registration, and now all your accounts will be registered and activated for Sarva UP Gramin Bank BHIM services.
✅ What is the CIF number?
A customer information file (CIF) is an electronic file that stores all pertinent information about a customer’s personal and account information.