Saurashtra Gramin Bank Netbanking Features
In the day and age of the internet, even the banking sector was compelled to move online. Today, setting up your online account to carry out your banking functions is as simple as creating a social media account with double the security. Know more about Saurashtra Gramin Bank Netbanking service only at the Dialabank website.
Saurashtra Gramin Bank Netbanking Online Registration Process
Follow these easy steps to register yourself:
- To register for the Saurashtra Gramin Bank net banking service, visit their login portal.
- Enter details asked, most of which will be available on your passbook.
- A User ID and password will be given which can be used to log in to the portal.
- Once done, you can customize your login ID and password.
- You can now carry out banking using their SGB mobile app.
Saurashtra Gramin Bank Netbanking Login Process
Follow the following steps to login into your online account:
- Visit their login portal.
- Enter your login ID and password and you can access your account.
How to Check Saurashtra Gramin Bank Account Balance Online
Here is how you check your Balance:
- Visit the login portal.
- Click on “Personal Banking”.
- Login to your account.
- Your balance will be displayed on the dashboard.
- If you have multiple accounts, make sure you click on the corresponding account number.
FAQs on Saurashtra Gramin Bank Netbanking
✅ What are the types of fund transfers available via Net Banking?
You can do the following transfers using Net banking:
- Transfers between your own or to other accounts.
- NEFT/RTGS/IMPS transfers.
- Instant money transfer.
- Card payments.
✅ What should I do if I see a suspicious transaction in my account?
Immediately alert your respective bank about the same via their customer service options.
✅ What is IFSC?
IFSC is a code provided by the RBI to use while carrying out NEFT transactions. This number can be safely shared with anyone who wants to send across money to your account.