State Bank of Travancore Netbanking Features
State Bank of Travancore Netbanking is a service provided for the ease of customers. As the internet takes over quite rapidly in today’s day and age, it is just much easier to be able to handle your finances with a tap of your finger. Basic login information enables you to create an online profile for your account. Know more about this service only at the Dialabank website.
State Bank of Travancore Netbanking Online Registration Process
Follow these easy steps to register yourself:
- Go to the SBI net banking portal (as State Bank of Travancore is a subsidiary of SBI).
- Select the “New Registration” option on the homepage, and press “ok” when a popup appears asking if you do not have an internet banking kit.
- Click on “New User Registration” where you will be asked to fill in details like bank account number, CIF number, branch code, country, registered mobile number the facility required, and security code. Most of these details will be available in your passbook.
- Recheck the details thoroughly and press the “Submit” button.
- You will receive a message on your registered mobile number with an OTP, which you will have to enter on the website and confirm.
- Select the “I have my ATM card online registration without branch visit” option and proceed.
- Enter ATM card details along with the captcha code and submit.
- You will then receive a temporary account username, for which you will have to create a password.
- once done, you can log into your account and will be able to avail the net banking services after an hour. You can change your username as well now.
- Create a profile and login password, both of which should be different. Select a question and answer for the security question.
- Enter your place of birth, the nation of birth, and registered mobile number.
State Bank of Travancore Netbanking Login Process
Follow the following steps to login into your SBT online account:
- Visit the SBI login page
- Select “Banking”.
- Click on “Login”.
- Enter User ID and Password to complete your login process.
How to Check State Bank of Travancore Account Balance Online
Here is how you check your Balance:
- Login to your SBT account.
- Click on “Personal Banking”
- Login to your account
- Your balance will be displayed on the dashboard next to the account number, click on “click here for balance” and your balance will be displayed.
- If you have multiple accounts, make sure you click on the corresponding account number.
FAQs on State Bank of Travancore Netbanking
✅ What are the types of fund transfers available via the State Bank of Travancore Netbanking?
You can do the following transfers using Net banking:
- Transfers between your own or to other accounts
- NEFT/RTGS/IMPS transfers
- Instant money transfer
- Card payments
✅ What is NEFT?
NEFT (National Electronic Fund Transfer) is an RBI fund transfer network that enables participant banks and their branches to transfer funds within this network within a short period of time.
✅ Is it safe to use Net Banking?
Yes, it is absolutely safe to use Net Banking if you follow a few important steps
- Never share your account passwords with anyone.
- Use a single device to log in.
- Set a complicated password that cannot be easily guessed.
- Carry out payments only on secure websites.