United Bank of India Netbanking Features
United bank of India Netbanking allows their customers to perform banking facilities and transactions online, which minimizes the need to visit the bank frequently for small bank transactions. United bank of India amalgamated with PNB [Punjab national bank] in august 2019 and now w.e.f. august/1/2021 UBI customers will be able to do the net banking with their new id on PNB’s official website.
Get to know about the Features of UBI net banking with Dialabank.
Features of UBI Netbanking:-
- Transfer funds with IMPS (using IFSC or MMID), NEFT, RTGS, Indo NepalRemittance.
- Check account balance and other details.
- Open FD/RD Online in a few clicks.
- Pay your bills and taxes online.
United bank of India Netbanking online registration process
- Visit the official website of PNB, which is pnbbanking. in/
- Click on Retail>>New user and now select both internet banking/mobile banking
- Enter account number & select”Type of Facility.
- Enter the OTP, which has been sent to your registered mobile number, and then >>Enter Debit card number and ATM pin.
- Now set your login and transaction password. A message of successful registration will be displayed on your screen.
United Bank of India Netbanking Login Process
- Visit the official PNB internet banking site.
- Enter your user id >> click on “CONTINUE”.
- Enter the login password and click on the “Log in” button.
- Enter the OTP sent on your registered mobile no and click on continue to log in to your account successfully.
- If you log into your account for the first time, you will be asked to set 7 security questions out of 50. After answering those, you will be asked one of those questions to verify you and then click on register and set your profile image.
How to Check United Bank of India Account Balance Online
- Select Account summary before login in from the dashboard.
- Now login to your UBI bank account by entering your password and username.
- Check your balance.
FAQ’S on United Bank of India Netbanking
✅ How can I activate Net banking in the United Bank of India?
You can activate United Bank of India Net Banking Registration by visiting the bank Branch
- Fill and submit the net banking application form at your BranchBranch of the United Bank of India.
- Attach all required documents in the application form of net banking.
- Within ten working days, a PIN mailer will be sent to you.
- The PIN mailer will contain your user ID, login password, transaction password.
✅ How do I know my united bank of India user ID?
If you have forgotten your internet banking user id, you get it by contacting your BranchBranch.
✅ Is the United bank of India amalgamated?
Yes, the united bank of India is amalgamated with PNB [Punjab National Bank] of India.
Table of Contents
- 1 United Bank of India Netbanking Features
- 2 United bank of India Netbanking online registration process
- 3 United Bank of India Netbanking Login Process
- 4 How to Check United Bank of India Account Balance Online
- 5 FAQ’S on United Bank of India Netbanking