Uttarakhand Gramin Bank
Uttarakhand Gramin Bank is an Indian regional rural bank. It is sponsored by the State Bank of India and was founded on November 1, 2012, following the merging of two former RRBs in Uttarakhand, Uttaranchal Gramin Bank, and Nainital Almora Kshetriya Gramin Bank. It is owned by the Government of India’s Ministry of Finance. The bank’s headquarters are in Dehradun, and it now operates in all 13 districts of Uttarakhand, with 286 branches, 11 satellite offices, two extension counters, and six regional offices.
Uttarakhand Gramin Bank Offerings
- Car Loan
- Personal Loan
- Gold Loan
- Home Loan
- Net Banking
- Customer Care
- Balance Enquiry
- Savings Account
- Current Account
Uttarakhand Gramin Bank Loans Offered
- Car Loan– The bank provides a variety of commercial services and is quite reputable and trustworthy. A vehicle loan is an auto loan used to buy and finance a new or pre-owned car.
- Personal Loan– Uttarakhand Gramin Bank Personal Loan is available to salary and self-employed individuals with repayment capabilities at a 10.70% annual interest rate.
- Gold Loan– Gold Loan is a loan provided by the banks against gold ornaments that are kept as collateral. Gold Loan is a secured loan. Therefore it is provided at a low-interest rate of 7%.
- Home Loan– Qualified Non-Resident Indian Borrowers can obtain NRI house loans at a special interest rate starting at 6.80 percent. Special interest rate discounts are available to female borrowers. There are no prepayment penalties with variable interest rates.
Uttarakhand Gramin Bank Gold Loan
- Uttarakhand Gramin Bank is a rural bank in the state of Uttarakhand. The interest rate on a gold loan is lower than that of a personal loan since it is secured.
- Gold loan interest rates start at 7% per year.
- Borrowers who pay off their loans before their terms expire may save money on interest payments.
- Pre-closure fees ranging from 0% to 2% of the loan amount.
- This loan also includes several repayment options.
Uttarakhand Gramin Bank Personal Loan
Uttarakhand Gramin Bank, Personal Loan Login, is available through their online Loan site, where you can view your loan application and loan status, as well as the repayment length, EMIs paid and unpaid, EMIs remaining, and so on.
Uttarakhand Gramin Bank provides netbanking to existing clients (those with a salary/current account with the bank) and new customers (who only have a loan account with the bank).
Uttarakhand Gramin Bank Car Loan
- The Uttarakhand Gramin Bank Car Loan has a loan-to-value ratio of up to 80%. As a result, the principal amount is large and may cover the entire cost of the acquisition.
- Car loan has a minimum duration of 12 months and a maximum duration of 84 months.
- The application is processed swiftly and efficiently.
Uttarakhand Gramin Bank Home Loan
- Low-interest home loans at a reasonable cost.
- Borrowers can take advantage of a variety of novel financing solutions.
- A new property may be easily constructed.
- For interested individuals, home finance advisory services are also available.
- A home loan can be used to purchase a house.
Uttarakhand Gramin Bank Credit Card
- Uttarakhand Gramin Bank Credit Card Bill Payment may be accomplished in various methods, all of which are quick and simple.
- A credit card is provided by all financial institutions.
- It enables large-ticket transactions, accumulates reward points, cashbacks, improves credit score, ATM cash withdrawal with 0% interest, security against fraud and malpractice, and so on.
- In addition, for international transactions, credit cards can also be used.
Uttarakhand Gramin Bank Net Banking
Netbanking, also known as online banking, is a digital platform that allows you to access your bank account, transfer money from one account to another via RTGS/NEFT/IMPS, open FDs or RDs, invest in mutual funds, and so on, all from the comfort of your own home.
Uttarakhand Gramin Bank is the most extensive banking network in the state. The Government of India, the State Bank of India, and the Government of Uttarakhand own it.
Anyone may use netbanking to access their account by logging in with a password and customer ID given by the bank.
Uttarakhand Gramin Bank Customer Care Number
|Region Name||Address||Tel No|
|Dehradun||UGB Tower, Ajabpur Kala,Haridwar Road,Dehradunfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Pauri||Agency Civil Lines, Pauri Garhwalemail@example.com|
|Pithoragarh||Maldar Tower,Simalgair Bazar,Pithoragarhfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Haldwani||Nainital Road, Haldwaniemail@example.com|
Uttarakhand Gramin Bank Customer Complaints
Uttarakhand Gramin Bank Customer Care Number is a service provided by the bank to assist customers in resolving issues and building stronger connections.
Tel No: 0135-2710660/661/552.
It encompasses all eight districts, twenty-five RD blocks, one urban and eleven semi-urban centers. Uttarakhand became a state in 1986, yet its literacy rate remains at 91.58 percent, ranking second in India.
How to Open a Savings Account in Uttarakhand Gramin Bank
To open a Savings Account, you need to follow these steps:
Step1: Pay a personal visit to a branch.
Step 2: Complete the Account Opening Form (AOF) for the Savings Account.
Step 3: Include with the Account Opening Form any required (mandatory) documents (AOF).
Step 4: Account Opening Form (AOF) and Other Documents Verification by the Banker.
Step 5: Make a minimum deposit into your Savings Account following the requirements of your Savings Account.
Step 6: Obtain from the bank a checkbook, passbook, debit card, and other documents.
How to Open a Current Account in Uttarakhand Gramin Bank
To open a Current Account, you need to follow these steps:
Step 1: Go to a bank branch.
Step 2: Completing the Account Opening Form (AOF) for a Current Account
Step 3: Include with the AOF any required (mandatory) documents.
Step 4: Banker verification of AOF and other documents
Step 5: Make a minimum deposit into the account.
Step 6: Obtain a checkbook, a passbook, and other necessary documents from the bank.
Uttarakhand Gramin Bank FAQs
✅How can I check the amount of my Gramin Bank account on my phone?
In the case of a missed call
- So, if you wish to check your account balance through missed calls, your phone number must be linked to your bank account.
- Then all you have to do is make a missed call to (9015800400 for Kerala).
✅Is Uttarakhand Gramin Bank part of SBI?
Table of Contents
- 1 Uttarakhand Gramin Bank
- 2 Uttarakhand Gramin Bank Offerings
- 3 Uttarakhand Gramin Bank Loans Offered
- 4 Uttarakhand Gramin Bank Gold Loan
- 5 Uttarakhand Gramin Bank Personal Loan
- 6 Uttarakhand Gramin Bank Car Loan
- 7 Uttarakhand Gramin Bank Home Loan
- 8 Uttarakhand Gramin Bank Credit Card
- 9 Uttarakhand Gramin Bank Net Banking
- 10 Uttarakhand Gramin Bank Customer Care Number
- 11 Uttarakhand Gramin Bank Customer Complaints
- 12 How to Open a Savings Account in Uttarakhand Gramin Bank
- 13 How to Open a Current Account in Uttarakhand Gramin Bank
- 14 Uttarakhand Gramin Bank FAQs