All about Business Loan Hyderabad
Business Loan Hyderabad
Call us on 040-60011600
Do you want to expand your business more but do not have appropriate funds? Do not worry when Business Loan is there for you to boost your business more. It is a loan that can be acquired to finance in your business projects for further expansion and growth of the business.
Business Loan Hyderabad Interest Rates:
|Bank||Business Loan Interest Rate||Minimum Loan Amount||Maximum Loan Amount||Get The Best Offer|
|Bajaj Finance||18 % Onwards||1 Lakh||30 lakh||Apply Now|
|Fullerton India||18 % – 22.5 %||1 Lakh||30 lakh||Apply Now|
|HDFC Bank||18 % – 22 %||1 Lakh||30 lakh||Apply Now|
|ICICI Bank||18 %-22 %||2 Lakh||30 lakh||Apply Now|
|Standard Chartered Bank||19%||2 Lakh||20 lakh||Apply Now|
|Tata Capital||19.5% – 20.5%||2 Lakh||25 lakh||Apply Now|
|IDBI Bank||19.25%||2 Lakh||25 lakh||Apply Now|
|Punjab National bank||19% – 24%||2 Lakh||20 lakh||Apply Now|
|Axis Bank||19.75%||2 Lakh||25 lakh||Apply Now|
|SBI||19.50%||2 Lakh||15 lakh||Apply Now|
Features and Benefits of Business Loan Hyderabad
- No security requirement: Business loan do not need to pledge any collateral to the bank.
- For every business needs: Business Debt can be used for almost every business purpose without knowing the reason of availing the loan.
- Less processing time: Business debt takes less time to get approved.
- Less paperwork involved: Business Finance requires only small set of documents like ITR proof and turnover..
- Easily available: Business loan requires only 5-7 days to get approved.
Who is eligible for Business Loan Hyderabad?
Self Employed People are eligible for availaing Business Loan. Here is the eligibility criteria for these individuals:
- Minimum Loan amount available: Rs. 50,000
- Maximum loan amount available: Rs. 2,00,00,000
- Minimum Income (annual):Rs. 1, 50,000
- Minimum age: 21 Years & Maximum Age at loan maturity: 65 Years
- Minimum Turnover in Business: Rs 40 Lacs per annum
- Minimum Experience in Business: Minimum 3 years experience in the current business and total 5 years business experience. Business must be continuously making a profit from last 2 years.
- Business should be filling 2.5 lacs to 3.5 Lacs ITR per annum.
Documentation for Business Loan Hyderabad
- Identity Proof (Passport Copy/ Voters ID Card/ Driving License)
- Proof of Address (Ration Card/ Telephone Bill/ /Electricity Bill/ Passport)
- Bank Statements (latest 6 months bank statement /passbook)
- Latest ITR, along with computation of income
- Balance Sheet & P&L Account for the last 2 Yrs, certified by a CA
- Qualification Proof of the Highest Professional Degree
- Proof of Continuation (Trade license /Establishment /Sales Tax Certificate)
- Other Mandatory Documents (Sole Proprietorship – Declaration, Partnership – Copy of Partnership Deed, Apart from Copy of MOA, AOA & Board Resolution)
- Two passport size photographs
Hyderabad is the capital and largest city of Andhra Pradesh. It stands fourth among the most populous cities of India. It is known as the ‘City of Pearls’ due to its richness in pearl trade. It was established in 1591. Hyderabad is fast growing city, but rising inflation rate may cause unhappiness among people.