All About Business Loan Jamshedpur
Business Loan Jamshedpur
Call us on 9878981166
Business always run in an uncertain environment so, there may be occasions when a businessman needs loans to cater to those uncertainties. Business Loan will help you to make your dreams come true. You can utilize this loan amount for various purposes related to business.
Business Loan Jamshedpur Interest Rates:
|HDFC Bank||Fullerton India||Axis Bank|
|17 % -22 %||18 % – 22.5 %||19 .75 %|
Features and Benefits of Business Loan Jamshedpur
- Fast Loan processing
- No collateral required
- Convenient Documentation
- Fast and Easy renewals
Who is Eligible for Business Loan Jamshedpur?
Self Employed People are eligible for availaing Business Loan. Here is the eligibility criteria for these indivdiuals:
- Minimum Loan amount available: Rs. 50,000
- Maximum loan amount available: Rs. 2,00,00,000
- Minimum Income (annual):Rs. 1, 50,000
- Minimum age: 21 Years & Maximum Age at loan maturity: 65 Years
- Minimum Turnover in Business: Rs 40 Lacs per annum
- Minimum Experience in Business: Minimum 3 years experience in the current business and total 5 years business experience. Business must be continuously making a profit from last 2 years.
- Business should be filling 2.5 lacs to 3.5 Lacs ITR per annum.
Documentation for Business Loan Jamshedpur
- Identity Proof (Passport Copy/ Voters ID Card/ Driving License)
- Proof of Address (Ration Card/ Telephone Bill/ /Electricity Bill/ Passport)
- Bank Statements (latest 6 months bank statement /passbook)
- Latest ITR, along with computation of income
- Balance Sheet & P&L Account for the last 2 Yrs, certified by a CA
- Qualification Proof of the Highest Professional Degree
- Proof of Continuation (Trade license /Establishment /Sales Tax Certificate)
- Other Mandatory Documents (Sole Proprietorship – Declaration, Partnership – Copy of Partnership Deed, Apart from Copy of MOA, AOA & Board Resolution)
- Two passport size photographs
Jamshedpur is the largest urban conglomeration and most populous city in the state of Jharkhand, India. Jamshedpur is the first planned industrial city of India, founded by late Jamshedji Nusserwanji Tata.