About Fullerton India Business Loan
Fullerton Securities and Wealth Advisors Limited is a company headquartered in Gurgaon, India. It offers financial planning and wealth management products to mass affluent and affluent customer segments.
For self-employed people, Fullerton India has launched a special Product “Business Loan” for all short term and long term requirements. The loan is an Unsecured Business Loan or Debt i.e. you do not need to provide any security or collateral for availing the loan.
People looking for Business Loan in the following sectors can apply:
- Service Provider
- Software Company
- IT Company
- Small Business
Features of Fullerton India Business Loan:
- Business Loan for all your Business needs.
- Quick Approval within 24 hrs.
- No hidden costs.
- Attractive Business Loan Interest Rates.
Eligibility for Fullerton India Business Loan
Self Employed People are eligible for availaing Unsecured Business Finance. The eligibility criteria is calculated on the following norms:
- Minimum Loan amount available: Rs. 1 lakh
- Maximum loan amount available: Rs. 50 lacs
- Minimum Income (annual):Rs. 1, 50,000
- Minimum age: 25 Years & Maximum Age at loan maturity: 65 Years
- Minimum Turnover in Business: Rs 15 Lacs per annum
- Minimum Experience in Business: Minimum 3 years experience in the current business and total 5 years business experience. Business must be continuously making a profit from last 2 years.
- Business should be filling 1.5 lacs to 2 Lacs ITR per annum.
Documents Required :
- Identity Proof (Passport Copy/ Voters ID Card/ Driving License)
- Proof of Address (Ration Card/ Telephone Bill/ /Electricity Bill/ Passport)
- Bank Statements (latest 6 months bank statement /passbook)
- Latest ITR, along with computation of income
- Balance Sheet & P&L Account for the last 2 Yrs, certified by a CA
- Qualification Proof of the Highest Professional Degree
- Proof of Continuation (Trade license /Establishment /Sales Tax Certificate)
- Other Mandatory Documents (Sole Proprietorship – Declaration, Partnership – Copy of Partnership Deed, Apart from Copy of MOA, AOA & Board Resolution)
- Two passport size photographs.