Jammu And Kashmir Grameen Bank Business Loan Key Features
|Tenure||From 36 months to 60 months|
|Lowest EMI per lakh||₹ 3262|
|Loan Amount||Up to 10 Lakhs|
|Part Prepayment, Charges||Allowed after 1 EMI,|
|Early Foreclosure, Charges||Allowed after 1 EMI|
|Processing Charges||4% of the loan amount + applicable taxes|
|Repayment Period||12 – 60months|
|Prepayment Condition||No pre-payment permitted until repayment of 6 EMIs|
Interest Rate, Fees, and Charges (Self Employed Non-Professional)
|Interest Rate Charges||8.40%|
|Loan Processing Charges||Up to 2.50% + GST as applicable|
|Prepayment||No pre-payment permitted until repayment of 6 EMIs|
|No Due Certificate / No Objection Certificate (NOC)||NIL|
|Duplicate no due certificate / NOC||NIL|
|Solvency Certificate||Not applicable|
|Charges for late payment of EMI||@ 24% p.a.|
|Charges for changing from fixed to floating rate of interest||Not applicable|
|Charges for changing from floating to a fixed rate of interest||Not applicable|
|Stamp Duty & other statutory charges||As per applicable laws of the state|
|Credit assessment charges||Not applicable|
|Nonstandard repayment charges||Not applicable|
|Cheque swapping charges||₹ 500/-|
|Amortization Schedule charges||₹ 200/-|
|Loan cancellation charges||NIL (However Interest would be charged for the interim period between the date of loan disbursement and date of loan cancellation and processing fees would be retained)|
|Cheque Bounce Charges||₹ 550/- per cheque bounce|
|Legal / incidental charges||At actual|
|CIBIL Report Copy Charges||₹ 50 Per Copy|
Advantages of Jammu And Kashmir Grameen Bank Business Loan
Jammu And Kashmir Grameen Bank provides customized products to fit in with the requirements of specific customer segments. They offer:
- Charge free NEFT/RTGS transactions and demand drafts.
- Annual debit card fee waiver.
- A separate current account for seamless reimbursement management.
- Seamless and guided digital account opening.
- Multiple credit card offerings.
- Preferential rates on Home and Personal Loans.
- Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, UPI App, Online utility bill payment facility, etc.
Jammu And Kashmir Grameen Bank Business Loan Eligibility Criteria
|Age||21 to 45 years|
|Minimum Turnover||As per Policy|
|Business Existence (in months)||36 months|
|ITR (months)||1.5 Lakh|
|Loan Amount||Up to 10 Lakhs|
|Loan Tenure||48 months|
|Owned House or Place of Work||Not Required|
|CIBIL Score||750 and above|
Jammu And Kashmir Grameen Bank Business Loan Documents Required
- Copy of Bank Statement
- Latest ITR and statement of computation of Income for the last 2 yrs.
- Proof of continuity of business
- Other Mandatory Documents that are Sole Proprietorship Declaration, Certified copy of Memorandum & Articles of Association certified by a director
- Original Board resolution
- Financials audited/ certified by a CA
- Valid Proof for Identity: Passport / Ration card / Electricity Bill/ Lease agreement / Sales Tax certificate/Trade license / Voter ID card / Passport / Driving License/ PAN Card and MAPIN card
- Residence Proof: Lease agreement/ Electricity Bill / Passport / Trade license / Sales Tax Certificate
- Age Proof: Passport / PAN card / Voter’s identity card
- Financial Documents: Copy of IT returns for the last two years and the latest Bank statements for 6 months along with the Profit and Loss balance sheet for the last two years audited by a C.A.
* (If a Pvt ltd Co. Then Partnership Authorization Letter/ co-borrower if partnership firm is just a co-borrower)
Self Employed (Private Ltd. Co. and Partnership Firms)
- Identity proof of the company: PAN ID /VAT /Service tax / Sales tax /Excise registration, / IT return of the concern/ Electricity bill /Water bill/ Registration under Shops and Establishment Act/Municipal tax bill in the name of the concern, Articles of Association and Memorandum
- Proof of identity: To be submitted with two authorized signatories such as 2 Directors including the managing director, with (any one of the following): PAN card, Voter’s identity card, Passport, and Driving license
- Financial Documents: Copies of IT returns for the last two years and Profit and Loss balance sheet for the last two years audited by a C.A
Self Employed Individuals – Professionals
- Identity Proof for Sole Proprietorship: PAN ID/ ITR or Municipal tax, Water or the electricity bill in the name of the concerned.
- Identity proof for the Sole Proprietor: Passport, Voter’s identity card, Driving license, PAN card.
- Address Proof for the Sole Proprietor: Driving license, Voter’s identity card, Ration card, Passport
- Financial Documents: Copies of IT returns of the last 2 years and Bank statements of the last 6 months along with the Profit and Loss balance sheet for the last 2 years audited by a C.A
Self Employed Individuals – Non Professionals:
- Identity proof: Documents to be submitted for the sole proprietorship as well as for the individual’s (owner) identity.
- Copy of periodic stock, age-wise book-debt and creditors-statement for latest three months
- Copy of bank statement of main banker/copy of bank statement for the term loan for last months
- Financial Documents: Profit and Loss balance sheet of the last 2 years audited by a C.A, Sales tax returns for a minimum of 3 years, and the Copies of IT returns for the last three years.
Business Loan EMI Calculator for
The following is the EMI calculated table for Business loan:
|Loan Amount||10 Year Loan||15 Year Loan||25 Year Loan|
|₹ 20 Lakh||₹ 27,776||₹ 22,983||₹ 19,892|
|₹ 30 Lakh||₹ 41,665||₹ 34,475||₹ 29,838|
|₹ 50 Lakh||₹ 69,442||₹ 57,459||₹ 49,730|
Calculate EMIs with the help of Dialabank’s fast and accurate EMI Calculator!
Compare Jammu And Kashmir Grameen Bank Business Loan With Other Banks
Jammu And Kashmir Grameen Bank
|Interest Rate||15.65% – 21.35%||12.40%|
|Processing Fees||Starting from 0.99%, Max 2.50%||Starting from 1%, Max 2.50%|
|Loan Amount||₹ 50,000 to ₹ 50 Lakh||Up to ₹ 10 Lakhs|
|Loan Tenure||12 to 48 Months||Up to 60 Months|
|Lowest EMI Per Lakh||₹ 2,816 per lakh||₹ 3262 per lakh|
|Part Payment Charges||Not Allowed||Not Allowed|
|Foreclosure Charges||Allowed after 12 months at 2 – 4%||Allowed after 1 EMI’s|
|Borrower’s Age||21 to 65 Years||25 to 65 Years|
|Minimum Years in Business Required||36 Months||36 Months|
|Minimum Turnover Required||₹ 1 Cr||As per Policy|
More Banks to compare with Jammu And Kashmir Grameen Bank Business Loan:
|Barclays Bank||Canara Bank||ICICI Bank||ING Vysya Bank|
|HSBC||Citibank||Kotak Mahindra Bank|
Video: How to apply for Jammu And Kashmir Grameen Bank Business Loan
VIDEO WILL APPEAR!
Purpose of Jammu And Kashmir Grameen Bank Business Loan
Availing a Business Loan from Jammu And Kashmir Grameen Bank can aid in:
- Maintaining unhindered and timely flow of cash to the suppliers.
- Immediate accessibility to liquidity for financing the daily needs of the business.
- The loan amount can be used to engender business expansion and meet new costs.
- Cost cover for purchasing new or upgrading equipment or machinery for the business.
- Cost cover for inventories.
EMIs of Several Banks and NBFCs for Different Tenures
The following table shows the approximate values of EMI’s offered by banks and NBFC’s other than Jammu And Kashmir Grameen Bank
|Loan Amount||Loan Tenure|
|Loan Amount (Rs.)||10 years||15 years||25 years|
|2,500,000||₹ 31,197||₹ 24,839||20,384|
|5,000,000||₹ 62,395||₹ 49,678||40,768|
|7,500,000||₹ 93,592||₹ 74,516||61,152|
|10,000,000||₹ 1.25 Lakh||₹ 99,355||81,536|
Other Loan Products from Jammu And Kashmir Grameen Bank
TABLE WILL APPEAR
Why should you apply for Jammu And Kashmir Grameen Bank Business Loan at Dialabank?
DialaBank is India’s first online banking helpline service. We work as a bridge between you and the bank of your choice by guiding you though and minimizing the labyrinth of complex paperwork and application process. We pride in our ability to scan through thousands of offers and Customize them as per your requirements.
Dialabank has been approved by its own customers and other authorized bodies and is why it is placed at the top of its competitor’s leaderboard.
How to calculate EMI for Jammu And Kashmir Grameen Bank Business Loan?
Table Showing EMI, Interest Outgo, and Total Repayment Amount
|LOAN AMOUNT||INTEREST RATE||TENURE||MONTHLY INSTALMENT||TOTAL INTEREST AMOUNT||TOTAL AMOUNT|
|₹ 3,00,000||12.40%||1||₹ 26,542||₹ 18,509||₹ 3,18,509|
|₹ 3,00,000||12.40%||2||₹ 14,010||₹ 36,245||₹ 3,36,245|
|₹ 3,00,000||12.40%||3||₹ 9,850||₹ 55,063||₹ 35,4601|
|₹ 3,00,000||12.40%||4||₹ 7,782||₹ 73,575||₹ 373575|
|₹ 3,00,000||12.40%||5||₹ 6,552||₹ 93,161||₹ 3,93,161|
You can also calculate the specific loan amount EMIs on Dialabank’s EMI Calculator.
Benefits of Jammu And Kashmir Grameen Bank Business Loan
Jammu And Kashmir Grameen Bank offers Business loans to businessmen and self-employed individuals with the objective of financing the expansion or working capital requirements of their business. There are many benefits of availing loan from Jammu And Kashmir Grameen Bank:
- Dropline Overdraft to save interest.
- High loan amount.
- No collateral or guarantor required.
- The balance transfer option is available.
- Flexible tenure and easy process.
- Fast Approvals and disbursals.
- Low and flexible interest rates.
- Simple and minimum paperwork required.
Jammu And Kashmir Grameen Bank Business Loan Processing Time
For loan applications for Commercial Banking customers, the Bank will take 30 working days to communicate the decision, once all the information required by the Bank is appropriately submitted by the customer.
Jammu And Kashmir Grameen Bank Business Loan Pre-closure
Jammu And Kashmir Grameen Bank Business Loan’s Pre-closure charges vary between 2% to 2.5% of the disbursed limit.
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Jammu And Kashmir Grameen Bank Business Loan
The Loan EMI in Jammu And Kashmir Grameen Bank depends upon the occupation (businessmen, self-employed, salaried), loan amount, loan tenure, and interest rate.
How to Apply for Jammu And Kashmir Grameen Bank Business Loan Online?
- Visit Dialabank.
- Go to the loan section and click on the Business Loan link.
- Check the eligibility criteria for the Business loan offered by Jammu And Kashmir Grameen Bank and fill a user-friendly online application form for Business Loan.
- One of our relationship managers will soon get in touch with you for further process
- For more information and free guidance, you may call on +919878981166.
Jammu And Kashmir Grameen Bank Business Loan Status
You can find the loan status by Calling at +919878981166 or by visiting the main Jammu And Kashmir Grameen Bank Site.
Dialabank Jammu And Kashmir Grameen Bank Business Loan Customer Care Number
To find the solution to your queries regarding a business loan, give a call at +919878981166
Dialabank helps you to find the best option of Banks and NBFCs by providing you with a detailed market comparison of different banks so that you can make the right choice.
Jammu And Kashmir Grameen Bank Business Loan FAQs
✅ Is a guarantor required for the Jammu And Kashmir Grameen Bank Business Loan?
No form of security or guarantors is required while applying for Jammu And Kashmir Grameen Bank Business Loan.
✅ How do I repay my Jammu And Kashmir Grameen Bank Business Loan?
It is repaid through Equated Monthly Installments (EMIs); it can either be through standing instructions or a post-dated cheque.
✅What are the minimum and maximum tenure of the Jammu And Kashmir Grameen Bank Business Loan?
These loans are shorter tenure loans. You can repay your loan in a flexible period of a minimum of 12 months to a maximum depending on the type of loan.
|Karnataka Bank Limited Business Loan||Dena Bank Business Loan|
|CRG Bank Business Loan||CSB Bank Limited Business Loan|
|DCB Bank Business Loan||Dhanlaxmi Bank Business Loan|
|Dena Gujarat Gramin Bank Business Loan||Dhanalakshmi Bank Business Loan|
Table of Contents
- 1 Jammu And Kashmir Grameen Bank Business Loan Key Features
- 2 Interest Rate, Fees, and Charges (Self Employed Non-Professional)
- 3 Advantages of Jammu And Kashmir Grameen Bank Business Loan
- 4 Jammu And Kashmir Grameen Bank Business Loan Documents Required
- 5 Business Loan EMI Calculator for
- 6 Compare Jammu And Kashmir Grameen Bank Business Loan With Other Banks
- 7 Video: How to apply for Jammu And Kashmir Grameen Bank Business Loan
- 8 Purpose of Jammu And Kashmir Grameen Bank Business Loan
- 9 EMIs of Several Banks and NBFCs for Different Tenures
- 10 Other Loan Products from Jammu And Kashmir Grameen Bank
- 11 Why should you apply for Jammu And Kashmir Grameen Bank Business Loan at Dialabank?
- 12 How to calculate EMI for Jammu And Kashmir Grameen Bank Business Loan?
- 13 Benefits of Jammu And Kashmir Grameen Bank Business Loan
- 14 Jammu And Kashmir Grameen Bank Business Loan Processing Time
- 15 Jammu And Kashmir Grameen Bank Business Loan Pre-closure
- 16 Pre Calculated EMI Table for Jammu And Kashmir Grameen Bank Business Loan
- 17 How to Apply for Jammu And Kashmir Grameen Bank Business Loan Online?
- 18 Jammu And Kashmir Grameen Bank Business Loan Status
- 19 Dialabank Jammu And Kashmir Grameen Bank Business Loan Customer Care Number
- 20 Jammu And Kashmir Grameen Bank Business Loan FAQs