The German car manufacturer BMW has introduced the BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo in India and is being produced at a Chennai local plant. As per current trends in the car market, this car is ideal as per the site. This model is most fitting for the people who love more area and like to sit at the back. BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo has no direct competitor and remains above the 3 Series sedan and wants people who would get the 5 Series sedan. BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo is possible with a new price of 42.90 lakhs.
This is the most suitable time to buy this car. Avail the Best Car Loan for Gran Turismo and drive it. Feel the BMW Gran Turismo on the daring paths of the country.
Features of BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo
A versatile style full of plans and goals: with its sporty form, its exciting dynamics, and its lavish space, the BMW Gran Turismo draws together a unique vehicle idea. The coupé-like roofline features its unmistakeable and captivating idea, The BMW Gran Turismo: Strong, Versatile, Fascinating.
Development is defined through its muscularity connected with the flowing roofline of traditional coupés. The issue is the unmistakeable and captivating depiction of the BMW Gran Turismo. Accurate contours and expressively sculptured covers form a fascinating interplay of light and colour. And the light pattern at the front and rear feature the sporty and powerful features.
The driving comfort in the BMW Gran Turismo is systematically created for sporting flair. Highly developed BMW TwinPower Turbo engines extract the maximum energy from every drop of fuel to deliver excellent driving dynamics. And the current rear spoiler not only seems sporty, but it also optimizes the airflow and guarantees the best possible road holding properties.
Experience an exciting sensation of independence: the elongated wheelbase and a raised roofline create plenty of head and legroom for all customers in the BMW Gran Turismo. Frameless doors provide ample light into the inside for an even greater feeling of spaciousness. With its versatile cargo area and the split rear bench, the BMW Gran Turismo is the perfect companion for an aggressive and sporty lifestyle.
Some highlights of the 3 Series Gran Turismo are as following:
- TwinPower Turbo four-cylinder diesel engine forms 184bhp and torque of 380Nm
- The performance stats are very good with 0 to 100 km/h taking 7.9 seconds, and top pace is 226 km/h
- The 8-speed auto box is soft and provides for seamless transfers
- There is additionally the BMW Driving Experience Control, which allows the driver to pick between different driving styles(Comfort, ECO PRO, and Sport)
- Electric Power Steering, Brake Energy Regeneration, 50:50 Weight Distribution it does 19.59kmpl that is quite beneficial
- When you look at the front, then it appears like a sedan, but when you notice the side details like frameless side windows and a flowing rear end with a large load area, then it looks more mature than three series sedan
- It is possible in five colours as Alpine White, Glacier Silver, Black Sapphire, Imperial Blue Brilliant, Glacier Silver, and Sparkling Brown
Overall the 3 Series GT is impressive and meant for more spacious and practical cars than three series sedan. It is worth your money and the right choice.