The German car manufacturer BMW has introduced the BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo in India and is being produced at a local plant in Chennai. As per recent trends in the car market, this car is ideal as per the situation. This model is most suitable for the people who love more space and like to sit at the back. BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo has no straight competitor and sits above the 3 Series sedan and provides choice to people who would buy the 5 Series sedan. BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo is available with a new price of 42.90 lakhs.
This is the right time to buy this car. Avail the Best Car Loan for Gran Turismo and ride it. Feel the BMW Gran Turismo on the daring roads of the country.
A versatile character full of ideas and destinations: with its sporty design, its exciting dynamics, and its generous space, the BMW Gran Turismo brings together a unique vehicle concept. The coupé-like roofline emphasizes its unmistakeable and captivating design The BMW Gran Turismo: Expressive. Versatile. Fascinating.
- TwinPower Turbo four-cylinder diesel engine makes 184bhp and torque of 380Nm
- The performance stats are quite good with 0 to 100 km/h taking 7.9 seconds, and top speed is 226 km/h
- The 8-speed auto box is smooth and provides for seamless shifts
- There is also the BMW Driving Experience Control which enables the driver to choose between different driving modes (Comfort, ECO PRO and Sport)
- Electric Power Steering, Brake Energy Regeneration, 50:50 Weight Distribution it does 19.59kmpl that is quite good
- When you look at the front then it appears like a sedan but when you notice the side details like frameless side windows and a flowing rear end with large load area then it looks more mature than 3 series sedan
- It is available in five colours as Alpine White, Glacier Silver, Black Sapphire, Imperial Blue Brilliant, Glacier Silver, and Sparkling Brown