All About BMW 3 Series Gran Tursimo
The German based carmaker BMW have introduced the BMW 3 Series Gran Tursimo and is being produced Chennai local plant. Looking at our recent market trends it seems that this car is ideal as per the situation. This model is most suitable for the people who love more space and like to sit at the back. BMW 3 Series Gran Tursimo has no straight competitor and sits above the 3 Series sedan and provides choice to people who would buy the 5 Series sedan.
BMW 3 Series Gran Tursimo is available for you with a new price tag of 42.90 lakhs. BMW has cut its price by 1.60 lakhs. This is the right time to buy this car. Avail the Best Car Loan for Gran Turismo and ride it. Feel the BMW Gran Turismo on the daring roads of the country.
The 3-series Gran Turismo combines an extended wheelbase and body along a lift back boot and adds up a slow ride height with a coupé-like roofline. As such, the GT is 200 mm longer overall, has an 110 mm longer wheelbase and is 81 mm taller than an equivalent estate. But, thanks to its arcing silhouette and elongated tail, it’s designed to have the visual appeal of a lift back coupé rather than that of a utility car. Some features of the 3 Series Gran Turismo are as following:
- TwinPower Turbo four-cylinder diesel engine makes 184bhp and torque of 380Nm
- The performance stats are quite good with 0 to 100 km/h taking 7.9 seconds, and top speed is 226 km/h
- The 8-speed auto box is smooth and provides for seamless shifts
- There is also the BMW Driving Experience Control which enables the driver to choose between different driving modes (Comfort, ECO PRO and Sport)
- Electric Power Steering, Brake Energy Regeneration, 50:50 Weight Distribution it does 19.59kmpl that is quite good
- When you look at the front then it appears like a sedan but when you notice the side details like frameless side windows and a flowing rear end with large load area then it looks more mature than 3 series sedan
- It is available in five colours as Alpine White, Glacier Silver, Black Sapphire, Imperial Blue Brilliant, Glacier Silver, and Sparkling Brown
Overall the 3 Series GT is impressive and meant for those who more spacious and practical car than 3 series sedan. It is worth your money and a good choice.