The new BMW X1 sets the new benchmark. Its eagerness for action is shown above all in its athletic design. At first glance, it is an X model through and through: its exterior is characterized by short overhangs and a long wheelbase typical of an SAV (Sports Activity Vehicle). It makes its ambitions clear with convincing dynamics and agility.
- It combines features of VANOS and High Precision Injection in its Twin Turbo unit that comes out with a powerful and efficient drive.
- The maximum power derived from the 1598cc petrol mill is 136bhp at 4400-6450rpm and peak torque stands at 220Nm at 1350-4300rpm.
- The maximum output power produced is 143bhp at 4000rpm while the peak torque rating for the unit is 320Nm at 1750-2500rpm
- It has an 8-speed automatic transmission system. This is another major attraction of the X1 Series.
- The driver rarely feels the gear shift because of the extraordinarily designed transmission unit.
- The driver can select an optimized setup of gear shift, acceleration behavior, and climate control due to the inclusion of ECO PRO mode.
- Headlamps positioned right on the face along with a long nose
- Trademark kidney grille with chrome frame
- Stylish distinctively designed alloy wheel
- Electrically operated glass roof to thrill you during your leisure driving
- The sporty personality of the car is visible through its lengthy roofline that slopes down slightly towards the rear of the luxury hatchback
The X1 series carries a sporty attitude from outside and is equipped marvelously from inside. The hatchback doesn’t fail to prevent accidents and safely contain its passengers.
Live your life with a new definition of luxury. Ride your BMW and feel the real drive.
Apply for Car Loan with Dialabank
Apply for HDFC Bank car loan