Things to consider before buying Innova Crysta:
Toyota is here in India with yet another beast. Sales have been going up since Toyota launched the Innova Crysta. Prices have increased significantly since the launch of this vehicle, but Indian customers are not yet ready to give up on Innova.
Once again, the company renovated Innova under the name Innova Crysta. The MPV is available in 8 versions with 2 engine capacities, from manual to automatic transmissions.
Let’s see what really needs to be concentrated on before purchasing this MPV. It goes here:
- It’s Toyota: for people who know about Toyota, saying this should be enough. A brand of confidence has been developed by Toyota over the years. Oh, perhaps, if you don’t know a lot about Toyota, you should. Since the outset, they have always been known for their consistency. For quality assurance, they have received several awards. They still concentrate first on the client. Take a deep breath and relax if you purchase a Toyota. It’s fine to become synonymous with Toyota.
- This is not for Delhi or Kerala: if you reside in Delhi NCR or Kerala, don’t even think of keeping this car as an option. They only have diesel versions and the power of the engine is over 2300cc. So this will not be introduced in these two locations until there is a petrol version available. According to industry experts, the gasoline variant would be qualified for the festival season. The good news is, it is going to be launched in India before any other country.
- Strong Engine: This is one MPV that should be looked after by all. The engine capacity offered by Toyota in this price range is strong. The Tata Safari Storme and the Mahindra XUV 500 are the Toyota contenders. But then, opposed to both, the price and the engine power of the Innova Crysta are greater. In this category, they have actually filled a void as there was no engine capacity between 2200cc to 2700cc available. This MPV was ideally priced by Toyota, filling a void and competing with Ssangyong with the higher-end models.
- Strong Mileage: In comparison to the earlier Innova in the mileage category, this new car is tall. This gives a mileage of 15.10kmpl for a smaller 2.4-liter engine and 14.29 km for a larger 2.8-liter engine. It has the best mileage in comparison to other cars in the same category, the same price point, and engine power. Keep going, then.
- Low on features: There is a bit of a drag on the lower-end models. In the lower-end models, the features available are not worth noting. Three low-end models, including an automatic version, are available. A rear split-seat is the only distinction between these two. With quite a few features, the higher-end models are much better.
Apply for a car loan at Dialabank
Apply for Axis Bank Car Loan
Special note: An individual must fulfil the Eligibility criteria for car loan to avail of the loan amount.