People nowadays are in a hurry to buy used or new cars. They want to change their car every 3 to 4 years. One can either go for a used car or brand new car. Car Loans make the financing for the car an easier process.
But the one thing that people take up leniently is carefully studying the financing options for the car. For finding the best deals, careful analysis should be done. Here are a few tips:
- Down Payment: Most banks offer 85 to 90% financing on the on-road price of the car. Applicant having a customer relationship with the bank may get 100% financing. Try to keep your down payment as high as you can afford as it will help you to keep your EMIs and interest component low.
- EMI and Loan Tenure: Your EMI and loan tenure will depend on the amount of down payment that you make and loan needed. To keep the EMI and Loan tenure low, one needs to keep the down payment as high as you can afford.
- Interest Rates: The current Car Loan Interest Rate offered by most of the banks is around 10 to 11%. Most of the banks offer fixed interest rates on car loans. One can go for floating rates, but these rates will vary if there is a change in policy and bank rates may move up and down. So choose carefully.
- Foreclosure Charges: Always consider what kind of foreclosure charges that you have to pay in case you are not able to pay back the loan.
- Credit Score: Check your credit-worthiness by checking your CIBIL score. A higher score means a better chance of loan approval. One will have a probability of 90% approval of the loan if he/she has a score above 700.
So go for a car loan and don’t delay buying your dream car. Just consider these few points and make your choice accordingly.
Leading Car Loan Providers:
Read Other Related Articles
|Car Loan Tips||Auto Title Loan|
|Car Loan Agreement||Application For a Car Loan|
|Car Finance – Best Car Loan EMI||Basics of Car Loans In India|
|Car Loan Application Process||Benefits of Car Loan|