Call us on 60011600 or 7707861526
This Valentines… Want to Gift your Spouse a Brand New Car? Here it Goes!!!!
All the Credentials for Taking Car Loans
- With Car Loans, you will have the opportunity to buy a Car of your own choice on Monthly Installments rather than paying full payment. You will have to expend Car Loans Interest Rate, as well.
- Whatever car you will plan to buy will remain on Bank’s Name until you pay the last Installment. So it should be your foremost responsibility to pay your installments on time. If you miss any of the EMIs, this record will be automatically updated in your CIBIL record.
- You will not get 100% finance. You will get 80% – 85% depending upon different Banks requirement. For this, you have to first pay a down payment; down payment is that 15% – 20% amount of money that you will pay by yourself.
- One most important thing to be kept in the mind is Your CIBIL score.
- Now, The question arises: What is this CIBIL score?
CIBIL is CREDIT INFORMATION BUREAU (INDIA) LIMITED. CIBIL is basically a DATABASE, collected from all the Banks and Financial Institutions in INDIA. It consists of more than 17 Crore consumer records. It keeps a record of your each and every financial aspect.
For Instance: What kind of reputation you possess in terms of acquiring previous loans and credit cards? So, if you have a bad record, Bank will deny your request of approving the loan. So for taking any kind of loan, your CIBIL score should be Healthy and Strong. So always behave sensibly in terms of finance.
- Loan Tenure in terms of Car Loans can be 1 to 5 years depending upon different banks policies or requirements.
- If you have any queries regarding any Financial Concept, feel free to Dial 60011600
|REMINDER SERVICES||EMI CALCULATOR|
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as an information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.