The Super Cars in Fast and Furious Series have clearly bewildered all of you. On the off chance that you are obsessed with the speed and rush, you should check these amazing threatening vehicles. These Iconic Cars have embellished the arrangement with endless eagerness and experience. If you are mesmerized by the Race and Speed of Brian O ‘Conner’ (Paul Walker) and Dominic Toretto ( Vin Diesel), take a look at these Top 7 cars in Fast and Furious:
These Furious vehicles are unquestionably powerful, but I wonder what happened to these cars after the breath-taking stunt scenes?
- 1970 Dodge Charger: The Incredible Charger that has made the Dominic Role a Land Mark in Fast and Furious. The rundown of top 10 vehicles can’t exist without Dodge Charger. The Charger turned into the notable ride of the arrangement with the supercharged Chrysler 426 HEMI V8 motor stretching out on the hat with a blower, that was in the initial segment as well as rehashed in the fourth part. It was the best ever vehicle and worth recollecting.
- 1995 Toyota Supra Turbo: The Toyota Supra Turbo in Orange wave was ready to beat each car in the series. It was highlighted a twin-turbocharged 2,997 cc (2.997 L; 182.9 cu in) and fit for delivering 330 bhp and 315 lb. It also had 6 speed V16x manual transmission. It was modified to produce 544 bhp @ 6800 revolutions per minute.
- Lykan Hyper Sport: The third most costly vehicle with a sticker price of $3.4 million, the Lykan Hyper Sport was divulged in the Magnificent Fast and incensed 7 out of a major way. The vehicle flying out of the side of one high rise into another in Dubai is Lykan Hyper Sport. It is Vin Diesel’s Dominic Toretto character that bounces this red staggering vehicle. The Lykan HyperSport is fabricated by Dubai-based W Motors. It has a 3.7 liter, twin-turbocharged, level six-chamber motor that gives 750 horsepower. It can thrill the roads with a speed of 0-60 mph in just 2.8 seconds and can attain the maximum speed of 242 mph.
- 1999 Nissan Skyline GT-R: A cool, stylish, and stunning car has a set of 19″ HRE 446 polished wheels inside Toyo Proxes T1-S tires had transformed the definition of speed in a different way. It includes a C-West Body unit a blue since quite a while ago striped vinyl and a C-West spoiler wing. Brian’s Nissan Skyline GT-R is furnished with 2.6 liter RB26 Twin turbocharger and the motor can convey around 280HP. This ride was utilized in the First and second pieces of the Movie.
- 1995 Honda CIVIC: This car is the most memorable car of the entire team. The Car that was used to hijack the trucks in the first part by Dominic was the Bold and Black Honda Civic. It is a B-series 1.8 Spoon V-TEC engine and is equipped with a T66 Turbo with a Nitrous kit.
- 1997 Mazda RX-7: This car was featured in Tokyo Drift driven by Han. It is an amazing car which was actually unveiled at the 2005 Tokyo Auto Show as a Japanese sports car. Universal bought this car and started working on the layout of the car for the movie. The first thing they changed was the paint. The first red was changed into an occurrence and bright orange with black.
- 1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse: This vehicle with a 420a 16-valve double overhead cam 2-Liter 4-chamber motor appraised at 165hp before the turbo, with an enchanting Green Body assumed a minor function in the initial segment of the film. It turned into the most entrancing vehicle with an expression by Dominic “It doesn’t make a difference on the off chance that you win by an inch or a mile; winning’s triumphant” It was Brian O’Conner’s very first street race car in the entire franchise.