The most awaited car of Hyundai Creta has been unveiled on March 16, 2020. The price range for different versions of Creta is from Rs. 9.99 lakh to Rs. 17.21 lakhs.
Hyundai Creta is a powerful SUV of the company that will surely increase the sale of Hyundai Cars. Hyundai Creta is available in a total of 14 variants. Creta is available in 10 colours – Typhoon Silver, Polar White, Red Mulberry, Galaxy Blue, Lava Orange, Phantom Black, Titan Grey, Polar White, Phantom Black, Lava Orange, Phantom Black, and Deep Forest. However, some of these colours are available in specific versions.
Hyundai Creta is creative, incredible, and royal. Feel the Royalty of the car. Here is the Exclusive Hyundai Creta Photo Gallery. Get ready for a wonderful drive.
Hyundai launched the new-gen Creta in the Indian market aiming to gain back its segment-leader position which was lost to the Kia Seltos. Available across 14 trims with three engine and gearbox options, the Creta continues to be one of the most feature-laden SUV. Although the new design might take some time getting used to, the strong brand-following the Creta enjoys in India should continue with the new model.
- The new-gen model comes with the global design language
- Segment-best features along with connectivity options
- Available with three engine and gearbox options
- Hyundai Creta has got a bold look with its hood lines and fluidic sculpture.
- It has Split-type tail lamps and unique bumper, that make it sporty and powerful.
- Hyundai Creta has got a royal interior that will make your ride luxurious.
- Hyundai Creta has got small cabins to add more space in your journey.
- Creta provides you space to hangouts with your loved ones.
- Enjoy a safe ride with its Advanced Strength Steel Structure.
Apply for a car loan at Dialabank
Apply for Axis bank car loan
Read Other Related Articles
|Funding For Your Car Loan||Car Loans|
|Finance Tips On Car Loans||Car Loan Eligibility|
|Eligibility Criteria for HDFC Car Loan||Car Loan – Know The Facts|
|Choosing A Car Loan Lender||Car Loan Procedure|