Hyundai Creta V/S Maruti Suzuki S-Cross
The Indian Auto Industry had its top players doing very well, including Volkswagen Cross Polo, Ford EcoSport, Nissan Terrano, Fiat Avventura, and Renault Duster. And now it’s high time for the situation to change. The Maruti Suzuki S-Cross Hyundai Creta V / S is a challenging rivalry. The transformation will be implemented by the all-new teams, the crossovers. The crossover concept has been introduced by almost all automotive companies and, as a result, the crossover market has become more diverse.
With the two top automakers joining this market, the rivalry in the crossover market is only going to get a little more exciting. Hyundai and Maruti Suzuki are the top players. Hyundai has arrived with its Creta and its S-Cross model has been introduced by Maruti Suzuki. The rivalry will be brought to a whole new stage by both these models.
At a starting price of Rs. 8.81 lakh, Maruti Suzuki has introduced its S-Cross. The range is going to increase to Rs. 11.44 lakh.
Is S-Cross is a perfect SUV for you or you should go for Hyundai Creta? Get a clear view here:
When it looking at the overall length, Hyundai Creta certainly has an advantage. But because of being taller, Maruti Suzuki S-Cross wins points over Hyundai Creta. When it comes to the area it creates inside, the specifications of the vehicle are important, and it is when the proportions of the space between the wheels come in handy. The wheelbase battle is won fair and square by the 2600 mm space provided by the S-Cross.
Stopping distance is another thing that really matters in India when selecting a vehicle. The Hyundai Creta has more ground clearance than the Maruti Suzuki S-Cross, which has an even smaller ground clearance than the Toyota Etios Cross.
There is 1 diesel engine on sale in the Maruti S-Cross. It has a 1248 cc diesel engine. A CVT is available. The S-Cross has a mileage of 25.1 km depending upon the version and fuel type. The S-Cross is a 5-seater SUV and has a length of 4300 mm, a width of 1785 mm, and a wheelbase of 2600 mm.
Maruti S-Cross scores strongly in width now arriving at the measurements, and Hyundai Creta wins in more length. The S-Cross measurements are 4300 mm in length, 1765 mm in weight, 1590 mm in height, and 4270 mm in length, 1780 mm in weight and 1627 mm in height for Hyundai Creta.
Take a look at the Crete and S-Cross crossover bells and whistles leading to the head-on collision of these competitors:
- Hyundai Creta’s 1.6-liter diesel version comes with Automatic Transmissions, but no such function is available for the S-Cross. 320Nm at 1750rpm is the strongest torque that it can produce. It is expected to get Suzuki’s Twin Clutch Automatic System at some later stage.
- Comparison to other rival crossovers, the Creta exterior makes it look like an SUV rather than an SUV. Both competitors have price tags that are sustainable. At Rs. 7.5 lakh, S-Cross is scheduled to launch and can go up to Rs. 12.5 lakh while Creta will come in a range from Rs. 8 lakh to Rs. 12 lakh.
- With their optional 17-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels, Hyundai Creta can connect with the commercial vehicles while the S-Cross rides on 16-inch steel wheels.
- Open your doors now and get into the car. There are various audio systems and two fingerprint scanners in the Creta; one is 7-inch, and one is 5-inch. It has a 1 GB space built-in with Bluetooth networking. The S-Cross has a 7-inch touchscreen and an audio system featuring Bluetooth.
- In S-Cross, there are no rear AC vents, while Creta has the climate control function with rear AC vents.
In order to compare the specifications, review this table:
|Parameters||Hyundai Creta||Maruti Suzuki S-Cross|
|Ground Clearance (mm)||183||180|
|Engine||1.6 (P)/1.4 (D)/1.6 (D)||1.3 (D)/ 1.6 (D)|
|Price( Ex-Delhi)||7.5-12 lakhs||8-11.5 lakhs|
Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai are both renowned for their affordable prices. For global consumers, it will be an exciting fight. The business is eagerly waiting for Creta and S-Cross to be introduced. Time will reveal who is winning India’s hearts.
Loan Reservations are available. Avail the Hyundai Creta and Maruti Suzuki S-Cross Best Car Loan and ride your favorite one. Avail driveway services and, with your loved ones, celebrate your life.
Apply for Axis bank car loan here
Apply for HDFC Bank car loan here