The primary purpose of, availing a car loan, is to finance your dream car. If the person is wise and analytical in choosing the right car loan according to own requirement, then they shall get the best deals easily.
Illustrated below are some of the necessary measures to select a suitable car loan:
Step 1 – Recognize your requirements
The first step is to note down the requirements that you expect from the car.
- Do you need a new or pre-owned car?
- What kind of car are you searching for?
- How much amount can you pay for the car?
- Do you need a sedan, hatchback, or multi-utility car?
- What safety features do you want in the car?
- How much money can you pay on a monthly basis as EMI?
Step 2 – Choose The Appropriate Car
Having recognized your needs, look around for the right car that fits all your requirements. Reading the online car reviews will help you in making a suitable decision.
Step 3 – Choose The Type Of Loan
Now, after choosing the right car, the next step is to find out the best deal on a car loan from various lenders. There should be total transparency between the car loan dealer and the borrower to avoid any inconvenience in the future.
While studying the car loan schemes of different banks and firms the following points have to be considered:
- What is the Car Loan Interest Rate offered?
- How much down payment do you need to pay?
- What are the minimum and maximum tenure that the bank is specifying for the loan?
- What shall be the EMI?
- What are the other external charges such as processing fees and prepayment penalties?
Step 4 – Decide The Mode of Repayment
Once a lender has been chosen, the next step is to determine whether you want to apply for an unsecured or secured car loan. This determines the repayment process as the interest rate and tenure in both types of loan varies. Choose the method which is most suited for you.
Step 5 – Determine Credit Score
A detailed analysis of the credit history and score is carried out by the banks. Thus, it is important for an individual to maintain a good credit record. Repaying the dues on time helps you improve the credit score.
Leading Providers of Car Loans:
Read Other Related Articles
|Lowest Car Loan Interest||Interest Rates on Car Loans|
|Mercedes-Benz All Set To Unveil 3 New Cars On July 30, 2015||Get A Faster Car Loan|
|LTV on Car Loan||Car Loan Golden Rules|
|New Chevrolet Enjoy MPV Launched In India|