Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank Car Loan Features
Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank is a public sector regional rural bank in India. It was founded in June 2006 as a Scheduled Commercial Bank in terms with the Regional Rural Banks Act of 1976 to provide banking facilities in the Rayalaseema and Coastal Andhra regions. It is headquartered in Kadapa. Its parent organisations are the Government of India and the Ministry of Finance. It operates in 5 districts of Andhra Pradesh.
- Attractive and competitive interest rates.
- The bank finances up to 85-90% of the car’s on-road price.
- The maximum amount that can be availed of by a borrower is Rs 15,00,000.
- Flexible repayment tenure of up to 84 months.
- The bank requires simple and minimum documentation from borrowers.
- The bank offers budget-friendly monthly payments.
- The loan is quickly disbursed by the bank.
Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank Car Loan Eligibility
Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank Car Loan Documents Required
Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank Car Loan Approval Process
Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank Car Loan Approval Process is easy
- Go to the official website of Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank.
- Under the “products and services” option, click on the “retail loans” button.
- Then, choose “car loan” and click on the “apply now” option.
- Fill out the application form.
- The bank’s representative would contact you.
- Submit your documents for verification.
- If the eligibility criteria are met by the applicant, the bank approves the car loan.
- Then, the amount is deposited in the borrower’s account within 24 hours.
A borrower can also choose to apply for a car loan by visiting the bank’s branch office.
FAQs on Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank Car Loan Approval Process
✅ How can I get in touch with Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank?
You can contact Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank at 1-800-425-2045 for all your queries, doubts, suggestions.
✅ How much financing can I obtain from banks?
Generally, banks and financial institutions offer up to 100% financing on car loans; however, it depends from lender to lender.
✅ Which documents can I submit as proof of income?
Banks and financial institutions accept documents such as Form 16 and the latest salary slip, bank statements for the last 6 months can be submitted as income proof. Visit Dialabank for more information