Axis Bank Car Loan
Axis Bank was established in 1994 as an Indian financial service provider based in Mumbai. The first branch was inaugurated in April 1994 in Ahmedabad by Dr Manmohan Singh, former Honorable Finance Minister.
Also, Axis Bank works on major financial segments like corporate banking, insurance, finance, mortgage loans and many more. Furthermore, this bank has the privilege of being listed on the London Stock Exchange.
Want to buy your Dream Car? If Yes! Then, buy a new car and change your dreams into reality through the service of Car Loan. Thus, You can get your favourite car with Axis Bank Car Loan with the best interest rates and offers.
Besides, it is one of the most transparent and flexible approaches through which a person can get a Car loan. Furthermore, the bank provides various schemes on Car Loan and tools for comparing interest rates. Hence, you can select the best car loan scheme using these tools.
Features of Axis Bank Car Loan
- To begin, Car loan helps people to purchase a new or used car based on your requirements. Also, there is an option of loan against a car in this service.
- Secondly, this service allows you to procure a vehicle quickly without spending too much time arranging for the money and helps you manage the cost of the vehicle.
- Furthermore, Car Loan offered by the bank is a secured loan and it is simple as compared to other loans. Thus, an individual with a slightly low CIBIL/Credit score can also hope to procure a loan.
- Besides, Axis Bank Car loan offers the fixed interest rate option when it comes to repayment via EMIs. Hence, you are always assured of a fixed amount that needs to be repaid every month.
Axis Bank Car Loan from Dialabank
- To start, We provide Axis Bank Car Loan that is uniquely tailor-made as per the necessity and eligibility of the customer. Which, further removes the pain and hassle of the whole process of financing a car.
- In addition, minimal documentation and instant e-Approval is also a perk while applying through us.
- Furthermore, Dialabank makes your car loan process easy, flexible, transparent, and cost-effective.
- Finally, our company knows that owning a car has become a necessity. But the increasing price makes a huge gap between the customer and his dream car. Thus, Dialabank along with Axis Bank aims to bridge this gap by providing service to your doorstep.
Benefits of Axis Bank Car Loan
- First of all, Car Loan value is calculated on the ex-showroom price of the vehicle.
- Secondly, the Lowest Car Loan Interest Rate is provided by Axis Bank.
- Thirdly, LTV (Loan to value) of up to 90-95% of the ex-showroom price of the car.
- Next, Auto finance is available for salaried, partnership firms, self-employed individuals, and proprietorships.
- Furthermore, Calculate your monthly EMI with Car Loan EMI Calculator
- Also, Special Benefits available for Priority Banking customers.
- In addition, Special Car Loan schemes for Axis Bank Salary account holders.
- Finally, Repayment tenure ranges from 1 to 7 years for new car loans
Interest Rate of Axis Bank Car Loan
Car Loan Interest Rate differs in New Car Loan and Used Car Loan. Besides, it is also based on the price of the car.
Less than 3 Lakhs -10.25% p.a
From, 3-6 Lakhs– 9.75% p.a
Between, 6-10 Lakhs – 9.50% p.a
In between, 10-20 Lakhs – 9.35% p.a
Car Loan Interest rate starts at 13% per annum and can go up to 16% per annum.
Eligibility Criteria for Axis Bank Car Loan
- First of all, Age: Minimum age of Applicant: 21 years. Maximum age of Applicant at loan maturity: 65 years.
- Secondly, Employment: An applicant should be employed for a minimum of 1 year in the same company and a minimum of 2 years of employment.
- Thirdly, Annual Income: Loan seeker should have minimum Rupees 100000 net annual income.
- To begin, Age: Minimum age of Applicant: 30 years and Maximum age of Applicant at loan maturity: 60 years
- Next, Employment: At least 2 years of running a business.
- Furthermore, Annual Income: Net profit Rs. 60000 p.a for standard cars and Rs.100000 p.a. for mid-sized and premium cars.
- First and foremost, Minimum Income: Net profit Rs. 60000 p.a for standard cars and Rs.100000 p.a. for mid-sized and premium cars.
- Secondly, Minimum turnover: Turnover Rs. 4.5 lakh.
- Finally, Telephone: One phone at least at business and at the residence of the loan executing partner.
- First and foremost, Identity Proof- Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License
- Secondly, Income Proof– For Salaried Latest salary slip of 6 months/ For Self- Employed Latest 2 year ITR
- Thirdly, Address Proof– Ration card / Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill etc.
- Finally, Bank Statement- Last 6 months of bank statements.
How to Apply for Axis Bank Car Loan?
- Visit our official website www.dialabank.com and fill a form there.
- Then, you will be reverted back from our relationship manager. They will guide you throughout the process.
- Moreover, You can check your eligibility and also calculate EMIs Online on our website.
- Finally, there are no extra charges for the service that is provided by us.
- Thus, easily apply for a Car Loan through Dialabank and enjoy best offers.
Axis Bank Car Loan EMI Calculator
The applicant has the option to know the EMI’s before availing a Car Loan. Thus, you can easily check through the link below and avail the service of a car loan.
Leading Car Loan Providers (Click to Apply)
- HDFC Car Loan
- Kotak Mahindra Car Loan
- Yes Bank Car Loan
- ICICI Bank Car Loan
- State Bank of India Car Loan
- Canara Bank Car Loan
- IndusInd Bank Car Loan
- Bank of Baroda Car Loans
- IDBI Car Loan
Ques. Does Dialabank charge me for its services?
Ans: No, Services by Dialabank come to you free of cost.
Ques. A Best online platform for availing Axis Bank Car Loan?
Ans: Firstly Dialabank is the best platform to get a loan through. Secondly, they provide you hassle-free process as well as the low rate of interest in the market as compared to others.
Ques. How much processing fee for an Axis Bank Car Loan?
Ans Processing fee started at 0 -3%.
Ques. In Axis Bank Car Loan can I avail EMI facility?
Ans Yes, he /she can avail Term Loan with EMI as repayment type for the tenures of 2 years to 7 years.
Ques. Whom do I contact for more details?
Ans Call us (enter area code) 600-11-600 or 7707861526 for more details.
Ques. How much funding can I expect in terms of the car loan?
Ans Firstly this factor differs from bank to bank. Besides that, few banks offer the complete 100% funding.
Table of Contents
- 1 Axis Bank Car Loan
- 2 Features of Axis Bank Car Loan
- 3 Axis Bank Car Loan from Dialabank
- 4 Benefits of Axis Bank Car Loan
- 5 Interest Rate of Axis Bank Car Loan
- 6 Eligibility Criteria for Axis Bank Car Loan
- 7 How to Apply for Axis Bank Car Loan?
- 8 Axis Bank Car Loan EMI Calculator