About Bank of Baroda Car Loan
Bank of Baroda (BoB) is known as an Indian multinational public sector banking as well as financial services company. That it is own by Government of India and headquartered in Vadodara city in the state of Gujarat. Moreover, it has a corporate office in city Mumbai of state Maharashtra.
The Bank of Baroda was set up by the Maharaja of Baroda, Maharaja Sayajirao Gaekwad III on 20 July in the year 1908 in the Princely State of Baroda, in the state of Gujarat. The Bank of Baroda comes in categories of 3 other major commercial banks of the country.
What is Bank of Baroda Car Loan?
A car is no more luxury as it has become the basic necessity of life. But there are not many people who have adequate funds in their bank account to finance a vehicle. Usually, people prefer taking an auto loan.
Bank of Baroda Auto Loan is the best financial option that offers money to people to buy an expensive and luxurious vehicle at low-interest rates. It offers finance to people and helps them in converting their dream of owning a vehicle into reality.
Bank of Baroda Car Loan Interest Rate
New Car Interest Rate
Amount Less than 3 lacs
Interest Rate 10.25 to 10.15
Amount 3 – 6 lacs
Interest Rate 9.50 to 10.25
Amount 6 – 10 lacs
Interest Rate 9.25 to 9.75
Amount 10 – 20 lacs
Interest Rate 9.10 to 9.65
Average – 9.35
More than 20 lacs
Interest Rate 8.90 to 9.25
Average – 9
Used Car Interest Rate & Loan Against the Car
Interest Rate 13% – 16%
Bank of Baroda Car Loan Tenure
New Car Loan – Minimum 2 year – Maximum 7 year
The used car loan and Loan against the car – Minimum 2 year – Maximum 4 year
Bank of Baroda Car Loan Charges
Pre-closer charges – 0 – 2.5%
Processing Fee – 0 to 3 %
Features and Benefits of a Bank of Baroda Car Loan
1. No upper limit to borrow money.
2. Loans available for new and second-hand vehicles
3. Repayment period as long as 7 years
4. Attractive interest rates
6. Simple and Hassle free
7. Easy to pay back
8. Flexibility of payment
9. Speedy Approval in 4 hours
10. Minimum Documentation
11. Check your Credit Score
Bank of Baroda Car Loan Eligibility
Minimum age limit is 21 years and the maximum is 65 years
Employment: For Salaried 1 year in current employment / For Self- Employed at least 2 years in business
Annual Income: For Salaried Rs. 18000 per month/ For Self- Employed Rs. 18000 per month
Telephone: Must at the residence.
Bank of Baroda Car loan Documentation
Identity Proof- Aadhar card, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License
Income Proof– For Salaried Latest salary slip of 6 months/ For Self- Employed Latest 1 year ITR
Address Proof– Ration card / Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill etc.
Bank Statement: Last 6 months
Special Note: Banks do not provide Car Loan to bad credit holder, but one can fulfill their money requirement with Gold Loan easily.
How to Apply for the Bank of Baroda Car Loan
1. Firstly visit www.dialabank.com
2. Secondly, Fill the online application form
3. Thirdly, Enter the basic information in the above application form.
4. After that, For more information call 7707861526 or 60011600 with your city code.
5. The process is very easy and simple.
Ques. Does Dialabank charge me for its services?
Ans: No, Services by Dialabank come to you free of cost.
Ques. A Best online platform for availing Bank of Baroda Car Loan?
Ans: Firstly Dialabank is the best platform to get a loan through. Secondly, they provide you hassle-free process as well as the low rate of interest in the market as compared to others.
Ques. How much processing fee for a Bank of Baroda Car Loan?
Ans Processing fee started at 0 -3%.
Ques. In Bank of India Car Loan can I avail EMI facility?
Ans Yes, he /she can avail Term Loan with EMI as repayment type for the tenures of 2 years to 7 years.
Ques. Whom do I contact for more details?
Ans Call us (enter area code) 600-11-600 or 7707861526 for more details.
Ques. How much funding can I expect in terms of the car loan?
Ans Firstly this factor differs from bank to bank. Besides that, few banks offer the complete 100% funding.
|Used Car Loan EMI Calculator||SIP Calculator|
Call us on 600 11 600 (Single Number across 18 Cities)
Delhi | Mumbai | Kolkata | Bangalore | Hyderabad | Ahmedabad | Chandigarh | Jalandhar | Ludhiana | Chennai | Pune | Jaipur | Lucknow | Baroda | Surat | Indore | Coimbatore | Bhopal
Table of Contents
- 1 About Bank of Baroda Car Loan
- 1.0.1 Bank of Baroda Car Loan Interest Rate
- 1.0.2 Bank of Baroda Car Loan Tenure
- 1.0.3 Bank of Baroda Car Loan Charges
- 1.0.4 Features and Benefits of a Bank of Baroda Car Loan
- 1.0.5 Bank of Baroda Car Loan Eligibility
- 1.0.6 Bank of Baroda Car loan Documentation
- 1.0.7 How to Apply for the Bank of Baroda Car Loan
- 1.1 FAQ
- 1.2 Ques. Does Dialabank charge me for its services?
- 1.3 Ques. A Best online platform for availing Bank of Baroda Car Loan?
- 1.4 Ques. How much processing fee for a Bank of Baroda Car Loan?
- 1.5 Ques. In Bank of India Car Loan can I avail EMI facility?
- 1.6 Ques. Whom do I contact for more details?
- 1.7 Ques. How much funding can I expect in terms of the car loan?